Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdeli

I have a question for ya, Knight.

I have a question for ya, Knight.

Can someone get fired from their job for spending too much time on TOL?

Or, is there some type of government enforced employee right clause based on the quality and neccessity of this particular site?

Prolifeguyswife

Knight - Why is it that when you hover your mouse over the reputation bar thingamagig (don't be stunned by my computer savvy - it just comes naturally :cool:), it says that so-and-so is an "untouchable truthsmacker" - even if they aren't?

For example, PastorKevin is an untouchable truthsmacker. Yet I get the same message for Granite - do I need to continue, or do you see what I mean?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight - Why is it that when you hover your mouse over the reputation bar thingamagig (don't be stunned by my computer savvy - it just comes naturally :cool:), it says that so-and-so is an "untouchable truthsmacker" - even if they aren't?

For example, PastorKevin is an untouchable truthsmacker. Yet I get the same message for Granite - do I need to continue, or do you see what I mean?
Yeah... those are just standard milestones.

Should we change them to something more generic regarding post count?

Prolifeguyswife

I have a question! For, I think the third time, the hyperlinks to my sources didn't come out in my post. Is it TOL or my computer that's acting buggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.