Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Plastic surgery, perhaps, fool?

You really need to let it go. You're ugly, horribly misshapen, making the Elephant Man look like Fabio...we get it. Now move on. :eek: :deadhorse:

:D

:chuckle:

I have six pack abs!
Well, it's sorta a five pack actually with a forty at the bottom.

fool

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

As for the question that sparked this discussion, I have the same problem.:bang:

I've got "explorer can't display the page" almost every third post in this thread and had to back arrow to get the quote to go thru or even refresh to get to a reply page.
I think we should all refresh more often, I like to refresh by wearing sandles made of old tires!
Who wants some?
There only fifty bucks!
Reduce yer carbon foot print!
Get it?
FOOT PRINT.
The only queustions are All Terain or Perfomance?
Size 1 thru 8 or 8 thru 14?
Load range?

Who's got some nice lookin feet?
I need a model,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I've got "explorer can't display the page" almost every third post in this thread and had to back arrow to get the quote to go thru or even refresh to get to a reply page.
I think we should all refresh more often, I like to refresh by wearing sandles made of old tires!
Who wants some?
There only fifty bucks!
Reduce yer carbon foot print!
Get it?
FOOT PRINT.
The only queustions are All Terain or Perfomance?
Size 1 thru 8 or 8 thru 14?
Load range?

Who's got some nice lookin feet?
I need a model,
I'm using Firefox, and still have the same problem. It was doing it yesterday, too.

And I have the 'reload every' add-on. I just set it to 1 minute.

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm using Firefox, and still have the same problem. It was doing it yesterday, too.

That's all well and dandy but do you have good looking feet?
We have to sell alot of sandles to get Knight outa the pit (I hear he's gotten used to the smell and is starting to like the personal freedom the dump has to offer, eat what you want, sleep where you want, use your brain for what you want as long as you stay out of the way of the trucks....)

Imagine

Me too. I tend to use Firefox the most, but even attempted IE and Safari and still had the same problems.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have HS internet and have noticed long lags between commands around here for some time now. For the last couple of days I've run into Internet Explorer cannot...etc. every other time I click to move or post.

So it's not just some localized phenomena then...:sigh:

Also, when I log in on the main page it acts as if I haven't--though once I move beyond that page everything is fine and returning to the home page everything seems normal.

Lastly, my salad dressing just doesn't taste the way it did when I first started using it, years ago...

Door

I tried to pour a beer in the Beer Garden, but nothing comes out! :shocked:

This is it! The world is going to end any minute now. :(

Aimiel

If you reset your computer, doing a cold-start-reset (exit Windows and power off the computer after it shuts down before powering back up and restarting windows) leaving the computer shut off for about three weeks, the problem of your salad dressing tasting different will seem insignificant to your lack of being able to use your computer. :chuckle:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight . . .

My posts are being dropped about every third one.

Is it Firefox, I changed over to FireFox and things just went nuts.

I have shut this PC down, restarted, defragged, computer maintainence, etc., shut it down, restarted, and . . . it's still nuts.

Maybe I should restore to fomer evethything.

What do you think?​

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since no one trusts me, then I went and took a picture of the problem. Here it is...

Shalom

Knight:

Now that youve had your iphone for awhile....

Do you like it? Would you recommend it to me? And, what is something(s) you dont like about it? AND.......... is it an easy phone to text from?

Shalom

I love it!

Yes.

No video capture.

It's the best phone in the world for texting.

K. Thanks. Cause Im thinking about getting one for my next phone. Im a little worried about the whole touch screen thing though.
When its in a purse or touching your face does it do stuff to your phone? Or does the screen lock somehow too?
I gotta go play with one of these things..........I was in my iTunes account the other day and saw a "more cowbell" application for the iPhone... :chuckle:

Aimiel

No, the iPhone has a unique unlock feature, so whether in your pocket or the wife's purse, it won't call Kalamazoo and charge you $$$ for the call. You have to slide the little red icon across the touchscreen with your finger to unlock it. You also have to do the same to turn it off, when you hold the power button for about two seconds. It doesn't make calls accidentally or shut off accidentally.

A really nice feature, which saves the battery, is that the iPhone will have a blank screen after the normal timeout when you're talking on the phone, and when you're done talking, it senses when you take it away from your face and offers you many features with a single touch of an icon (one of which is: End Call). It really is an intuitive and fun-to-use phone!!! :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When its in a purse or touching your face does it do stuff to your phone? Or does the screen lock somehow too?
My iPhone fits great in my purse. :noid:

Actually the iPhone has a really nifty automatic lock feature that you will love. It's completely intuitive and nobody needs training to figure it out (you will see).

And the screen is nearly indestructible. You can intentionally scrape your keys against the screen and it will not scratch the surface. I don't know what they made the screen out of, but it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.