Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I will own a cell phone when you force it into my cold, dead hand...:D

Though if you're willing to go that far I could probably be talked into reconsidering. :think:

Seriously, it isn't like I want to be an anti-tech martyr or anything. :noid:

If you can't beat'em, call'em, that's my motto...:granite:

Shalom

Im gonna stop into At&t so I can go play with an iPhone...... Ive got a "smart phone" now but I have an iPod and an iTunes account and the iPhone looks cool but I want to check one out first. Thanks KNIGHT for the Q & A, I dont know anyone else who has one.

Shalom

I've got one :wave2:

I LOVE mine!!! :thumb:

Oh. Well now I know of 2 people... :)

when I get mine... Im gonna have fun teasing GuySmiley with it. He hates all things Apple. I already tease him with my 164gb iPod. :chuckle: This will just be double the fun though.

Choleric

Hey Knight,

Could we add a 'Calvinist' option to the User info? We have a Catholic, and for good reason, I was thinking it would be helpful to have a 'Calvinist' one as well.

I think our Calvinist friends would gladly select it and it would help us filter out their theology.

Just a thought...:cheers:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Hey Knight,

Could we add a 'Calvinist' option to the User info? We have a Catholic, and for good reason, I was thinking it would be helpful to have a 'Calvinist' one as well.

I think our Calvinist friends would gladly select it and it would help us filter out their theology.

Just a thought...:cheers:

:shocked: Please tell me you're kidding...

Rutabaga

Hi and hello,

I'm having a problem with my account. Below is the text from an email I sent to the webmaster yesterday. I haven't heard anything yet, but I don't doubt webmasters can be busy robots. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Couldn't find anything else that looked quite right. Oh yeah, here's that email:

<blockquote>Hello,

I enjoy browsing on theologyonline, but it appears I’ve lost privileges I used to have, including the ability to search within threads and to view all posts by member. Here’s the message I receive:

<blockquote>Rutabaga, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.</blockquote>
Have I missed a communication about a change that has been made?

Thanks for any help,
Mark</blockquote>
I also like eggs.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and hello,

I enjoy browsing on theologyonline, but it appears I’ve lost privileges I used to have, including the ability to search within threads and to view all posts by member....

Have I missed a communication about a change that has been made?
Yes. Read this. See also this. Make another 18 posts (for alternatively, subscribe) and you'll be able use the search feature again.

Note: Clicking "View all posts by member" is the same manually setting up a search for posts written by that member. It's just an alternate way to initiate a certain type of search.

I also like eggs.
Me too.

Prolifeguyswife

Like I would tell my kids...

We should stop asking for the shout box, the Calvinist option, etc., and just be thankful for this amazing new TOL we have!

Ok, I'm done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.