Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see two accounts, Sozo and Mystery, that are active. I am under the impression that both IDs represent one person. How is it that a single person may have two active accounts on TOL?

If this is an accepted policy, how may I obtain another userID to complement my current one? I am considering creating an alternative personality, Ask Mr. Openist, and spending time arguing with that nasty Calvinist, Ask Mr. Religion. Just imagine what the 1:1 thread would be like!:chuckle:

Thanks,
AMR

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see two accounts, Sozo and Mystery, that are active. I am under the impression that both IDs represent one person. How is it that a single person may have two active accounts on TOL?

If this is an accepted policy, how may I obtain another userID to complement my current one? I am considering creating an alternative personality, Ask Mr. Openist, and spending time arguing with that nasty Calvinist, Ask Mr. Religion. Just imagine what the 1:1 thread would be like!:chuckle:

Thanks,
AMR
Many TOL'ers have multiple accounts.

We don't mind it if....

- The TOLer is in good standing with their other account.
- The TOLer isn't using the second account to debate himself
- The extra accounts aren't used for stuffing the ballot box (i.e., voting threads)

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Certain TOL'ers get a special dispensation. After all the rules are are highly subjective.

People that I like get what some might call unfair treatment, while the people that I dislike might get what some call unfair treatment. :cool:

I'm not complaining. According to your rules, I shouldn't even be here. :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.