Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wasn't exactly sure where to ask this question, but I guess the first person I thought of to ask was Knight, I'll ask here.

My Tab doesn't work when I'm trying to speed my typing up and skipping from one text both to another. It hasn't been tooo much of a problem, but I would really really like to get this fixed if I can.

It works when I use it in a combination of keys, like switching from screen to screen, but it doesn't seem to work on it's own, and just beeps at me.
I don't know what you mean. :idunno:

Mr. 5020

I don't know what you mean. :idunno:
For example, when I type a post at TOL, I can press the "Tab" key (twice) to get to the "Submit Reply" button.

Shadowmaid is saying that when she presses the "Tab" key, it does not work on its own; however, it does work when used in conjunction with another key, such as "Alt + Tab."

ShadowMaid

For example, when I type a post at TOL, I can press the "Tab" key (twice) to get to the "Submit Reply" button.

Shadowmaid is saying that when she presses the "Tab" key, it does not work on its own; however, it does work when used in conjunction with another key, such as "Alt + Tab."
Yes, thank you for clarifying. :)

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Knight. Would it be considered anti-semitic (I know I spelled that wrong) if I were to make a thread against the Messianic Jews?

Newman

Yo, Knight, how many Traditios does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I have an answer, so don't steal my thunder...

Just say, "How many, Newman? :crackup:"

Newman

1 to provide a logical proof that, in fact, lightbulbs do exist and can be screwed in, so that electricity can run through the filament and produce visible light energy...

1 to blame the Jews and Protestants for not seeing the "error of their ways", repent, and use lightbulbs more often...

1 to announce in the shoutbox that a new lightbulb is being screwed in...

and 1 to screw it in.

oh, i need to get a life

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1 to provide a logical proof that, in fact, lightbulbs do exist and can be screwed in, so that electricity can run through the filament and produce visible light energy...

1 to blame the Jews and Protestants for not seeing the "error of their ways", repent, and use lightbulbs more often...

1 to announce in the shoutbox that a new lightbulb is being screwed in...

and 1 to screw it in.

oh, i need to get a life

:chuckle: You forgot to mention his hatred of women.

Newman

I kinda want to do more. I want to do more for different posters here on TOL... hmm... :think: :idea:

Oh, wait, I have to ask a question, don't I?

Oh, wait, that is a question! Ha!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Started??

Hmmm.. maybe you better read this. :)

Aaah, ok. At any rate, if ever you feel like using a different knight avatar, just go to the site I gave, and type in "knight" into the "price guide" search box. Magic the Gathering tends to have really good artwork on their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.