Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Where are most TOLers from? I saw a lot of people from Indiana and Colorado, with a few from Texas.

Is there any reason to why there would be clumps of people from these states that post on TOL?

http://my7.statcounter.com/project/...32&PHPSESSID=2c3e5380466b048f7ab033b448317fa1

Of course, with Knight being from CO, a lot of his friends/family are from CO.

I don't know who started the Indiana craze. Adambassador?
Actually, most Hoosiers were here while Adam was still in CO. Nori, Delmar, Nineveh and Jefferson were already here when I joined, as well as a couple of Hoosiers I haven't seen on in a while, and some who have not made it public knowledge that they are Hoosiers. And Jefferson is the one who got me to join. Adam and his wife joined before they moved to IN. So it was not his doing that all these Hoosiers are here.

Real Sorceror

stipe said:
Knight, is it just me or is RS becoming more and more likable?

Knight, is a person's ability to be likable an indication of anything good?
A while back, Patman and I had a real heart-to-heart talk over at ArtofSmack. He made me realize that I was being an absolute punk sometimes to Christians. I was preaching tolerance and open-mindedness, but I was ignoring my own message when it came to Christians and conservatives. Thats real low of me. So, from then on I've been really trying to view both sides of every argument and be more understanding. We'll still have differences of opinion, but I hope to be a nicer, more approachable RS. If I should slip up every-now and again just let me know. :thumb:

Disclaimer: The above change of heart does not apply to trolls, bots, and general morons.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
A while back, Patman and I had a real heart-to-heart talk over at ArtofSmack. He made me realize that I was being an absolute punk sometimes to Christians. I was preaching tolerance and open-mindedness, but I was ignoring my own message when it came to Christians and conservatives. Thats real low of me. So, from then on I've been really trying to view both sides of every argument and be more understanding. We'll still have differences of opinion, but I hope to be a nicer, more approachable RS. If I should slip up every-now and again just let me know. :thumb:

Disclaimer: The above change of heart does not apply to trolls, bots, and general morons.

:up: PS... I agree with your signature.. I hope he burns! :madmad: :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your efforts do not go unnoticed.

Newman

I can handle that. :thumb:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Did my membership expire?

Don't PM me, it says I have 1,881 PMs and only 75 are allowed. I guess that means my PM box is full. :darwinsm:

Please reinstate my membership and tell me what I owe you.

Thanks

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did my membership expire?

Don't PM me, it says I have 1,881 PMs and only 75 are allowed. I guess that means my PM box is full. :darwinsm:

Please reinstate my membership and tell me what I owe you.

Thanks
Ahhh... it looks like it expired. Actually it was about to expire a couple months ago but I threw on a few extra months for you because you have helped out so much in the past. :up:

Here is the link to the subscription form.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Ahhh... it looks like it expired. Actually it was about to expire a couple months ago but I threw on a few extra months for you because you have helped out so much in the past. :up:

Here is the link to the subscription form.

This is WAY too difficult.

I can't access my PayPal account because I have moved since the last time I used it and now have a new email address and these stupid computers fight you more than assist you.

And I can't give myself a gift Gold Subscription with my credit card because the maximum gift allowed is $30.

:bang:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is WAY too difficult.

I can't access my PayPal account because I have moved since the last time I used it and now have a new email address and these stupid computers fight you more than assist you.

And I can't give myself a gift Gold Subscription with my credit card because the maximum gift allowed is $30.

:bang:
You can use the donate button on the home page and I can manually enter your subscription.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
You don't need a PayPal account to use that link do you?

I don't know, I put in my info but it said it was unable to verify my Credit Card. I've typed in my info 4 times unsuccessfully already, that gets old.

I'll figure something out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.