Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart shepherd

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mr Knight,
How do I get my slogan/motto printed under my name on the left hand column when I post?

How do I use the B for bold and other stuff on that line up of special functions?

Thank you,
stuart shepherd

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear Mr Knight,
How do I get my slogan/motto printed under my name on the left hand column when I post?

How do I use the B for bold and other stuff on that line up of special functions?

Thank you,
stuart shepherd
I'm not Knight. But, I think you can change your slogan/motto under your User CP.

As for the tags:

for bold print, you surround the portion you want emboldened with [ b][ /b] (no spaces); for underlined text, you surround the portion with [ u][ /u] (no spaces); for italicized text, you surround the portion with [ i][ /i] (no spaces); and for a url, such as Disney.com, or an e-mail link, such as ebenz47037@yahoo.com, you surround the portion with [ url][ /url] or [ email][ /email] (no spaces). If you click "quote" at the bottom of this post, you can see my tags.

stuart shepherd

BANNED
Banned
I'm not Knight. But, I think you can change your slogan/motto under your User CP.

As for the tags:

for bold print, you surround the portion you want emboldened with [ b][ /b] (no spaces); for underlined text, you surround the portion with [ u][ /u] (no spaces); for italicized text, you surround the portion with [ i][ /i] (no spaces); and for a url, such as Disney.com, or an e-mail link, such as ebenz47037@yahoo.com, you surround the portion with [ url][ /url] or [ email][ /email] (no spaces). If you click "quote" at the bottom of this post, you can see my tags.

Dear ebenz,
Thank you so much for the help.
stuart shepherd

stuart shepherd

BANNED
Banned

As for the tags:

Dear ebenz,
Is 47037 your zip code?

stuart shepherd

fool

Hall of Fame
Is there anything we can do about the tile in the bathrooom? It's disgusting.

tomg

Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Therefore I give you....

ASK KNIGHT! :knight:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

No *topic is "off limits". The openess of God, dispensationalism, conservativism, hockey, whatever!!!

Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking. :D

*topics that are are inappropriate for TOL are inappropriate for "Ask Knight" as well.

P.S. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner. :)

about this freewill. when did god give us freewill, was it before or after all his biblical shenannigans? Did we have freewill when he supposedly killed all life on this planet with a flood of the whole planet? Did he tell Noah when he stepped off the ark "you and the rest of your crew and cargo now have FREEWILL,now go and enjoy yourselfs"

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
about this freewill. when did god give us freewill, was it before or after all his biblical shenannigans? Did we have freewill when he supposedly killed all life on this planet with a flood of the whole planet? Did he tell Noah when he stepped off the ark "you and the rest of your crew and cargo now have FREEWILL,now go and enjoy yourselfs"
You're certainly an idiot.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can tell based on your asinine question that you don't even know what freewill is.

Emanresu56

BANNED
Banned
:ha: :banned: :dunce: :greedy: :first: :dead: ;) :p :chuckle: :dog: :banned: :cool: :mrt: :car: :shut: :noid: :box: :hammer: :zoomin:

Knight,

Can you ban me, please? I have a thread titled Goodbye TheologyOnline.

So ban me, please. :rolleyes: :jawdrop: :juggle: :sigh: :bannana: :king: :sleep: :chew: :spam:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
:ha: :banned: :dunce: :greedy: :first: :dead: ;) :p :chuckle: :dog: :banned: :cool: :mrt: :car: :shut: :noid: :box: :hammer: :zoomin:

Knight,

So ban me, please. :rolleyes: :jawdrop: :juggle: :sigh: :bannana: :king: :sleep: :chew: :spam:

You could just leave and not come back. Can you not control yourself?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
question/comment

question/comment

How many reps can you dispense in a 24 hr period? I asked around and no one seemed to know what the ceiling to that was for that.

Also, while I was initially irked by the forced spreading of rep I've changed my mind. It does make you look around more and consider a wider range of opinion and that strikes me as a good thing. So I take back the under the breath mumbling complaints on that point. Kudos to whoever thought of it.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many reps can you dispense in a 24 hr period? I asked around and no one seemed to know what the ceiling to that was for that.

Also, while I was initially irked by the forced spreading of rep I've changed my mind. It does make you look around more and consider a wider range of opinion and that strikes me as a good thing. So I take back the under the breath mumbling complaints on that point. Kudos to whoever thought of it.

I know I'm not Knight, but I just read this not long ago and thought I would share it. :D

Well, I tried to link to it, but it didn't work.. in this section, read reputation revealed.. it tells about how many we can give out in a 24 hour period and so on..

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Emanresu56
While you are thinking about why you are addicted to TOL, repent!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

See here.

Aimey

hey knight,

do you have any clue where I might look for public school crime statistics
for the year 1950 as opposed to the current crime rates?

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

Knight,

One has to work hard in order to earn :banned:. Whining is not work. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.