Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purfle

Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Therefore I give you....

ASK KNIGHT! :knight:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

No *topic is "off limits". The openess of God, dispensationalism, conservativism, hockey, whatever!!!

Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking. :D

*topics that are are inappropriate for TOL are inappropriate for "Ask Knight" as well.

P.S. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner. :)

Why is there air? :think:

Yonas bat'Yah

Unknown

Unknown

I have a question oh fearless leader. When I hovered over the little icon where my stats are located, it says, "Yonas Bat'Yah is an unknown quantity at this time." Exactly what is that about?

Also, I wanted to know if it was acceptable to place a theologyonline.com link onto my newly developed online Christian bookstore? I think future customers' could learn from the members here. It would help bring more structure to their walk with God.

God Bless,
Yonah

macguy

Okay question for Knight...probably has been asked before but, What's the most ridiculous negative rep that you've received? Probably best not to include the name of the user lawl. If not, how about the best positive rep that you've received?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay question for Knight...probably has been asked before but, What's the most ridiculous negative rep that you've received? Probably best not to include the name of the user lawl. If not, how about the best positive rep that you've received?
Great question here are some of my favorites.....

"moron- mocking Christianity at its core." - The Edge

"Grow up dude... You're making a fool of yourself!" - Z Man

"It is UNAMERICAN and a communistic idea to exile someone for presenting truths during the constitutional practice of free speech and is pretty unchristian" - Adam Kratt

"Blah Blah Blah" - Just Tom

"You're a traitor to the gospel." - Sozo

And my all time favorite neg rep.....

"Put a frigging sock in it! Sheesh..." - Vern Reed

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great question here are some of my favorites.....

"moron- mocking Christianity at its core." - The Edge

"Grow up dude... You're making a fool of yourself!" - Z Man

"It is UNAMERICAN and a communistic idea to exile someone for presenting truths during the constitutional practice of free speech and is pretty unchristian" - Adam Kratt

"Blah Blah Blah" - Just Tom

"You're a traitor to the gospel." - Sozo

And my all time favorite neg rep.....

"Put a frigging sock in it! Sheesh..." - Vern Reed

Wha??!!

You mean some members actually give you negative rep??!!?

:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.