Are you personally culpable for your government's actions?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
um, not sure what this has to do the opening post.

The Lord raises up and brings low. (thats my guess)

Isaiah 45:6 That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other, 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

Jeremiah 18:7 "At one moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it; 8 if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent concerning the calamity I planned to bring on it.…

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Angel for truth, there is no proof a Bill Clinton ever having raped a woman , only dubious partisan accusations . True, Bill is no saint and is guilty of adultery , but as far as we know this was consensual sex, so it's not a crime .
And are Republican politicians all such paragons of virtue ? ROFLOL !!! Lots of them are serial adulterers , have fathered illegitimate children , and quite a few frequent prostitutes and call girl. Quite a few are married to their wives but frequent MALE prostitutes . Many have had sex with underaged teenagers, male and female . Quite a few of these Republicans are closeted gay men who thunder against homosexuality and gay people to win the support of the religious right and religious conservatives . More Republican politicians have been arrested for sex in men's rooms than transgendered individuals have been arrested in women's rooms .
Bill and Hillary are NOT responsible for abortion in America . They had absolutely no power to stop abortion . No politician does , whether pro or anti choice . As liberal Democrats, they actually wanted to try to PREVENT as many abortions as possible by seeing to it that poor women have access to contraceptives and good medical care . Abortion is inevitable whether legal or illegal, and more abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal .
But conservative Republican politicians are total hypocrites, because while they claim to be "pro-life " they are merely ANTI-CHOICE . Pro birth . Forced birth . And they have consistently voted to drastically cut government funding to help the poor and especially poor women and children, which merely leads to a much HIGHER abortion rate .
They whine endlessly about aborted fetuses, but their concern for the unborn always ends at
birth. Then, you're on your own, kid . You're badly malnourished and living in terrible housing with inadequate heating and are being constantly bitten by rats the size of kitties ? You can't get decent medical care ?
Tough noogies, kid. At least you weren't aborted .

Zeke

How does this occur if you are a member of the State?
What absolves you from blame?
How can you be blamed for being sold into a system at birth without consent, much less full disclosure of this corporate pyramid scheme ruled by Hegelian dialectic programming via order out of chaos stated on the federal debt note. Change will only outside the system when the people stop following and start demanding their unalienable rights from their creator instead of bowing to their puppet masters that allows them to by and sell through the crown owned name.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Saxon Hammer

How can you be blamed for being sold into a system at birth without consent, much less full disclosure of this corporate pyramid scheme ruled by Hegelian dialectic programming via order out of chaos stated on the federal debt note. Change will only outside the system when the people stop following and start demanding their unalienable rights from their creator instead of bowing to their puppet masters that allows them to by and sell through the crown owned name.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/ please link these ideas - I can now see more clearly into the murky pool of your words.

? Change will only COME FROM outside system ?

'start demanding their unalienable rights from their creator' what are those right do you think?

THIER 'crown owned name' meaning God's personal name for them or their individual self name?

Your start was just as much of God's will, for you, as the life of your parents was to their parents etc etc to wayyyyyyyyyy back when.

Accept it and be joyful that you have what you need and can converse with others.

You where not sold into anything it was a gift and you feel the way you do because it was not nice BUT have you moved beyond that or are you still STUCK.

All the best, Sax

Saxon Hammer

Do you want to start a thread on

'start demanding their unalienable rights from their creator' what are those right do you think?

Or can I ??

Reactions: Lon

Saxon Hammer

Angel for truth, there is no proof a Bill Clinton ever having raped a woman , only dubious partisan accusations . True, Bill is no saint and is guilty of adultery , but as far as we know this was consensual sex, so it's not a crime .
And are Republican politicians all such paragons of virtue ? ROFLOL !!! Lots of them are serial adulterers , have fathered illegitimate children , and quite a few frequent prostitutes and call girl. Quite a few are married to their wives but frequent MALE prostitutes . Many have had sex with underaged teenagers, male and female . Quite a few of these Republicans are closeted gay men who thunder against homosexuality and gay people to win the support of the religious right and religious conservatives . More Republican politicians have been arrested for sex in men's rooms than transgendered individuals have been arrested in women's rooms .
Bill and Hillary are NOT responsible for abortion in America . They had absolutely no power to stop abortion . No politician does , whether pro or anti choice . As liberal Democrats, they actually wanted to try to PREVENT as many abortions as possible by seeing to it that poor women have access to contraceptives and good medical care . Abortion is inevitable whether legal or illegal, and more abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal .
But conservative Republican politicians are total hypocrites, because while they claim to be "pro-life " they are merely ANTI-CHOICE . Pro birth . Forced birth . And they have consistently voted to drastically cut government funding to help the poor and especially poor women and children, which merely leads to a much HIGHER abortion rate .
They whine endlessly about aborted fetuses, but their concern for the unborn always ends at
birth. Then, you're on your own, kid . You're badly malnourished and living in terrible housing with inadequate heating and are being constantly bitten by rats the size of kitties ? You can't get decent medical care ?

Apart from the 'rant' like beginning (which was entertaining and informative).

Society (Western) lacks the necessary balance of morality of the masses. There are no strong PEOPLE movement to adjusts to the PEOPLE and still is MORALLY true to itself. Not in my sight (I do have the internet) so am open to links and information BUT I should already know if they were THAT BIG.

Aborting any birth is a crime/stain on the society that allows it. However we do not have the moral courage to insist that once conception has occurred that Father, mother and child are the glory of the future and all must submit to their moral obligations for the future of the child/children. This cannot be in isolation and must be conducted in a moral way with guidance from older 'teachers' in all things.

Of course nobody will make it their goal to do this - I am such a nobody!

Zeke

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/ please link these ideas - I can now see more clearly into the murky pool of your words.

? Change will only COME FROM outside system ?

THIER 'crown owned name' meaning God's personal name for them or their individual self name?

Your start was just as much of God's will, for you, as the life of your parents was to their parents etc etc to wayyyyyyyyyy back when.

Accept it and be joyful that you have what you need and can converse with others.

You where not sold into anything it was a gift and you feel the way you do because it was not nice BUT have you moved beyond that or are you still STUCK.

All the best, Sax

You certainly have the choice to serve under the systems voluntary servitude, The info about theses matters is available on line concerning the strawman, corporate america and the british crown which is owned by the vatican, 1933 bankruptcy, federal reserve act, the list is long, granted disinfo is provided among some of it but enough truth is still there to digest, but like i said you can choose to be a card (ID)carrying and licensed registered persona/person of this cabal run under ucc codes and statues. The golden rule of do no harm to another apply in Gods Divine law unless its been programmed out of you by being trained to be a good little conned summar.

Reactions: Lon

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Society (Western) lacks the necessary balance of morality of the masses. There are no strong PEOPLE movement to adjusts to the PEOPLE and still is MORALLY true to itself. Not in my sight (I do have the internet) so am open to links and information BUT I should already know if they were THAT BIG.

What does this mean? What are you trying to say?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

All men are equally sinners, i agree, and Christ can wash them clean if they repent (turn from their way to His)

My original point remains, its real funny to feign moral outrage at Trump, but be in support of serial adultery and rape in another man.

Saxon Hammer

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/ please link these ideas - I can now see more clearly into the murky pool of your words. 1

? Change will only COME FROM outside system ? 2

'start demanding their unalienable rights from their creator' what are those right do you think? 3

THIER 'crown owned name' meaning God's personal name for them or their individual self name? 4

All the best, Sax

You certainly have the choice to serve under the systems voluntary servitude, The info about theses matters is available on line concerning the strawman, corporate america and the british crown which is owned by the vatican, 1933 bankruptcy, federal reserve act, the list is long, granted disinfo is provided among some of it but enough truth is still there to digest, but like i said you can choose to be a card (ID)carrying and licensed registered persona/person of this cabal run under ucc codes and statues. The golden rule of do no harm to another apply in Gods Divine law unless its been programmed out of you by being trained to be a good little conned summar.

I am not sure if you are 'calling' me a 'conned summar' (unknown meaning) or another?

I left some indicators above
1. Sorry this was to show that I have difficulty understanding until I had found the link I referenced. I am sorry for the sentence following if it caused you harm.
2. I altered a sentence of yours for more clarity HOWEVER the ? at the beginning and end did not alert you to the questioning nature of this.
3. I have asked in a different post if you would like to start a thread on this statement - Or may I?
4. Again the uppercase and a question mark asking for a response.

Saxon Hammer

As a member of the state/country you live in you are part of the system that is currently producing the leaders of your state/country.
If you have a job and own a home then you will be by necessity a strong part of the society that has produced your leaders.
If you have received welfare or benefits from your government you have lived because of the society around you.
Remember also the background of your parents and their parents etc.

I accept that my government's actions are wrong and that I must try and DO something about it for the blood of 'civilians' and other nationals are a stain on my honor and soul ('God')

How am I responsible for people in government I don't even know?

Is there a contract I signed or something?

Yes - see above 1st post of this thread, by implicit agreement you have signed 'a contract I signed or something'. Just like you agree to 'cookies' on a website or the EULEUL on computer software or the small print in the contract you did not read FULLY.

drbrumley

Yes - see above 1st post of this thread, by implicit agreement you have signed 'a contract I signed or something'. Just like you agree to 'cookies' on a website or the EULEUL on computer software or the small print in the contract you did not read FULLY.

Um, I don't think so.....I guess it begs the questions,

1) How am I a member of a state/country

and

2) what system are you talking about?

Zeke

I am not sure if you are 'calling' me a 'conned summar' (unknown meaning) or another?

I left some indicators above
1. Sorry this was to show that I have difficulty understanding until I had found the link I referenced. I am sorry for the sentence following if it caused you harm.
2. I altered a sentence of yours for more clarity HOWEVER the ? at the beginning and end did not alert you to the questioning nature of this.
3. I have asked in a different post if you would like to start a thread on this statement - Or may I?
4. Again the uppercase and a question mark asking for a response.

You caused me no harm so, I just responded to you'er question about being responsible for this Governed Mentalist system, some of my reasons are in the video and many others, I have no problem with you taking responsibility I just won't be there to back you up in a futile endeavor that people have been hoodwinked into obeying.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

— Hippolytus of Rome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_pacifism

Are you personally culpable for your government's actions?

Early Christianity tended to be pacifistic and discouraged its members from engaging in military service or holding government positions - under the contention that one cannot serve 2 masters.

Unfortunately,Christianity has been largely co-opted by the secular state and political decisions are now justified to the faithful as an extention of God's will!

Last edited: