Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You never fail to think the worst and say the worst about others.
I prayed that God would bless you with awareness.

Your prayers are pointless when you have such a huge beam in your own eye, Bybee. I thought you knew that. :idunno:

But, believe me.....I'm well aware of how a mob works. I've watched you long enough. :e4e:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trad said:
To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites

Then why segregate?

Why does it bother you if people wish to live around others of their own races and or beliefs?

Are you bothered by places like chinatown or other enclaves in different cities where large groups of like raced/beliefed people live?

Do you think all those people are "racist" or deficient because they just desire to live and work around others like them?

Was still interested to see an answer to the questions from the above post, i think the post was missed.

I would be interested in seeing other peoples answers to those questions as well.

elohiym

I noticed when I frequented China Town in New York City that there were no Chinese only bathrooms and no signs forbidding whites.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When you claimed A4T's religion is masochistic, was that a lie or the truth? :think:

Hey loser, he apologized to me for what he did and i believe him and accepted it, leave me out of your crap, hypocrite. You deceived people as a sock too.

Would you like some of his blood or something? What more can he do other than apologize, which he did?

You make me sick. You and your wife, for all i know is you also. Freak.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I noticed when I frequented China Town in New York City that there were no Chinese only bathrooms and no signs forbidding whites.

do you speak chinese?

'cause they have these signs all over the place:

我们恨白人

Status
Not open for further replies.