Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

What did I do that was immoral? Who was harmed? You were fooled on the internet? That's says you have a problem, not me. Fooling someone does not harm them. Just because you want to make everyone live under rules you won't live under yourself, doesn't make them guilty of anything.

I honestly can't believe Elo is continuing on with this nonsense. You shouldn't even respond to this obsession of his.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What did I do that was immoral? Who was harmed? You were fooled on the internet? That's says you have a problem, not me. Fooling someone does not harm them. Just because you want to make everyone live under rules you won't live under yourself, doesn't make them guilty of anything.

If you lied to them when you were BOLCATS by insisting that you weren't dolo, that would be the harm. It wouldn't be about "fooling" them, but about lying to them. And by lying, you could expect that everything you say in the future is suspect. That's on you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you lied to them when you were BOLCATS by insisting that you weren't dolo, that would be the harm. It wouldn't be about "fooling" them, but about lying to them. And by lying, you could expect that everything you say in the future is suspect. That's on you.

A *supposed* friend lied to those who befriended and defended him. The harm stems from the fact that when a friend misleads/lies, it makes it harder to trust ... well people in general.

I can only state that my opinion has changed about a good number of people his lies involved insofar as those he actually fooled (I feel bad for them) and for those who continue to assist and defend him.

elohiym

What did I do that was immoral?

When you claimed A4T's religion is masochistic, was that a lie or the truth? :think:

Who was harmed?

Besides you?

You were fooled on the internet? That's says you have a problem, not me.

The person conned has the problem, not the con artist? You are creepy.

Fooling someone does not harm them.

Do you think it hurts people when women on dating scam websites fool men on the internet?

Just because you want to make everyone live under rules you won't live under yourself, doesn't make them guilty of anything.

I don't want to make people live under rules I don't want to live under. You are guilty of what you did. Own it or don't.

elohiym

A *supposed* friend lied to those who befriended and defended him. The harm stems from the fact that when a friend misleads/lies, it makes it harder to trust ... well people in general.

Consider also that he knew I'm a disabled veteran with PTSD.

glorydaz

It's what he did as BOLCATS we're rebuking.

What ClimateSanity did as BOLCATS was immoral and it harmed people.

What did I do that was immoral? Who was harmed?

When you claimed A4T's religion is masochistic, was that a lie or the truth? :think:

He asked me to explain his immorality.

You accused him of immorality. You were "rebuking" him as you have been doing for a month or more. He didn't ask you to "explain his immorality", that's a LIE, and bringing in A4T was causing trouble, and you know it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think it hurts people when women on dating scam websites fool men on the internet?

Either lying for the intent of fooling others is wrong ... or it isn't.

According to his current arguments, such a scam is not harmful, and the person at fault is he/she who was the recipient of the scam.

glorydaz

Indeed I do! I just offered up a heartfelt prayer on your behalf.

Yep, and the fact you announce it tells more than your know. :think:

Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.​

And did it go something like this? :chuckle:

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

bybee

Yep, and the fact you announce it tells more than your know. :think:

Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.​

And did it go something like this? :chuckle:

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

You never fail to think the worst and say the worst about others.
I prayed that God would bless you with awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.