Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
She's probably flat out sick and tired of showing the same stuff over and over again. Every time I've seen her post proof, and lots of proof, they deny it anyway and start with the same stupid accusations. I'm even getting sick of seeing the same posts and the same denials, so I'm sure she is sick of going through the trouble just to watch it being ignored. I went through this same thing with PJ. I would post the proof, and he would ignore it and whine about how mean I was being. They do the same and whine about how they're being false accused. The only ones being passive aggressive here are Elo and his wife.
What a mess.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks, Tam for that, but I should point out that he was honest about who he was with anyone who asked privately. He answered you, in fact, when you pmed him asking if he was elohiym.

And he never talked to himself or lied about who he was to anyone here. I also was transparent about being his wife the entire time.

He didn't do it to get around a ban, either.

He never tried to hide his identity. I knew because he told me via rep message.

glorydaz

Thanks, Tam for that, but I should point out that he was honest about who he was with anyone who asked privately. He answered you, in fact, when you pmed him asking if he was elohiym.

He never tried to hide his identity. I knew because he told me via rep message.

Elohiym told me about Doormat . . . or maybe it was the other way around, but yeah, me too.

"he was honest about who he was with anyone who asked privately"

So did CS.....he was honest to those who asked PRIVATELY. He told me via pm. Which was Angel's point. Elo did the same thing as he's hounding CS for. Did they do the same thing EXACTLY....no....but the same thing nonetheless.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I went through this same thing with PJ. I would post the proof, and he would ignore it and whine about how mean I was being. They do the same and whine about how they're being false accused. The only ones being passive aggressive here are Elo and his wife.

You get everything twisted in your senile head. You called me a liar and simply posted what I already posted and stand behind. I proved you to be the liar and you can't get over it. :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
*GIF BLITZ*

tumblr_o0wbubaIYJ1tlb56zo1_250.gif

ClimateSanity

So did CS.....he was honest to those who asked PRIVATELY. He told me via pm. Which was Angel's point. Elo did the same thing as he's hounding CS for. Did they do the same thing EXACTLY....no....but the same thing nonetheless.

I'm mystified why this is still being hashed out. If I took another identity to harass someone, that's understandable. If I did it to troll, that's understandable too.

I was harassed mercilessly before my first banishment because I made some personal opinions known. I didn't take being made into the equivalent of aqualung and so I lost control and ended up melting down.

CS is my latest incarnation and I have behaved just fine. I cannot say the same for the other incarnations. Bolcats was made to help elo against Rusha. She was my main antagonist and so coming back to get in her face was a bad reason for making a sock. CS did not come in to.antagonise Rusha. He came to participate. No ulterior motives. He still tried to hide things about himself in his profile. These were done to remain incognito.

If I felt I could have come in and said who.I was without immediate banishment, I would have done so. I still feel I have done nothing wrong with this incarnation. I was merely trying to come.out of a ban. If it were a temporary ban, I would have waited it out. It was a permaban. How do you participate under a permaban without changing your name? You can't. When you are chased off a site with pitchforks simply for being honest about your beliefs, there is no shame in thwarting their evil intent.

elohiym

Bolcats was made to help elo against Rusha.

Only in your imagination. You were obsessed with Rusha and saw her as your "main antagonist," not me. I didn't need help, so your claim is ludicrous. You were engaged in arguments with Rusha and sided with my wife who you were manipulating via PM to defend you against Rusha's true accusation that you were who she thought you were.

She was my main antagonist and so coming back to get in her face was a bad reason for making a sock.

See? You came back "to get in her face," not to help me.

I still feel I have done nothing wrong with this incarnation. I was merely trying to come.out of a ban. If it were a temporary ban, I would have waited it out. It was a permaban. How do you participate under a permaban without changing your name? You can't.

:doh: That's the point of a permanent ban.

When you are chased off a site with pitchforks simply for being honest about your beliefs, there is no shame in thwarting their evil intent.

It was the decision of the moderators to ban you. Stop blaming their decisions on other people.

elohiym

You are comparing apples to oranges.

It's what he did as BOLCATS we're rebuking.

I don't care if people re-register under a new user name as long as they are not trying to circumvent a ban to start trouble. For example, poster SOZO would cancel his membership under one user name and then reappear under a new user name; I don't object to that, and that's basically what I did. No rules were broken, I was relatively transparent and I preached the same gospel I preached as elo. My personality and story didn't change. 1Peacemaker didn't pretend to not be my wife as Doormat. Even ClimateSanity, who was at that time poster Doloresistor, knew that I was Doormat.

What ClimateSanity did as BOLCATS was immoral and it harmed people. If you saw the PMs he sent my wife and I you wouldn't think to compare what I did to what he did.

bybee

Why in God's name would you brag about your originality when it's such an obvious attempt to appear brighter than you are? You think it's original to be a pompous fool? Really? :think:

And you are obviously proud of your chronic insulting of other posters?I'd suggest you do some thinking and praying about your destructive behavior.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, there are people here with evil intent towards you ? :noid:

:yawn: The only evil intent was exposed by his own words under his past and current alters.

The very fact that he was willing to deny his belief in God because he wanted to get back at a few people on an internet forum speaks volumes. Today he is playing the no holds barred, take em all down Christian. Prior to that, he was a "I despise Christians" fire breathing agnostic.

Perhaps someone fiercer will come along for him to hide behind ... and then who knows who he will be or what he will claim to believe.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you both. :e4e:

Not a problem. Any arguments I have had with him were not about his going out of his way to stalk or intentionally deceive people.

Elo would never deny his deity in order to play a game on the internet.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only in your imagination. You were obsessed with Rusha and saw her as your "main antagonist," not me. I didn't need help, so your claim is ludicrous. You were engaged in arguments with Rusha and sided with my wife who you were manipulating via PM to defend you against Rusha's true accusation that you were who she thought you were.

See? You came back "to get in her face," not to help me.

:doh: That's the point of a permanent ban.

It was the decision of the moderators to ban you. Stop blaming their decisions on other people.

Oh what a tangled web ......................

ClimateSanity

You are comparing apples to oranges.

It's what he did as BOLCATS we're rebuking.

I don't care if people re-register under a new user name as long as they are not trying to circumvent a ban to start trouble. For example, poster SOZO would cancel his membership under one user name and then reappear under a new user name; I don't object to that, and that's basically what I did. No rules were broken, I was relatively transparent and I preached the same gospel I preached as elo. My personality and story didn't change. 1Peacemaker didn't pretend to not be my wife as Doormat. Even ClimateSanity, who was at that time poster Doloresistor, knew that I was Doormat.

What ClimateSanity did as BOLCATS was immoral and it harmed people. If you saw the PMs he sent my wife and I you wouldn't think to compare what I did to what he did.

What did I do that was immoral? Who was harmed? You were fooled on the internet? That's says you have a problem, not me. Fooling someone does not harm them. Just because you want to make everyone live under rules you won't live under yourself, doesn't make them guilty of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.