Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Why does it bother you if people wish to live around others of their own races and or beliefs?

Are you bothered by places like chinatown or other enclaves in different cities where large groups of like raced/beliefed people live?

Do you think all those people are "racist" or deficient because they just desire to live and work around others like them?

PS, after reading that other thread today, i agree trad is racist, (i had him on ignore for the majority of my time here, so i had no clue what he believed there without seeing a bunch of his posts with my own eyes) but i still say so what, he has a right to his own opinion.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the questions i asked above, so please dont sidetrack on what trad believes, i want to know what you believe about those things and why.

Look out, he'll quote you a verse and claim it says something totally unrelated....then he'll say you're adorably thick if you don't figure out his secret meaning. ;)

I think he's trying out some new moves for his fans. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He did lie about it, till he was cornered and then finally admitted who he was with an "apology" for doing it.

He also used both names in the same thread discussion to pat himself on the back and pat his wife on he back and act like another person to further his own argument.

Mr dishonest sock, has no room to talk about anyone elses sock use.
Sure he can.
Just because someone did the same thing doesn't mean you can't say it's wrong when another person does it.

I tell everyone to not smoke, even though I do it myself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure he can.
Just because someone did the same thing doesn't mean you can't say it's wrong when another person does it.

I tell everyone to not smoke, even though I do it myself.

He was condemning another for what he did himself, and he did worse, he used his sock to further discussion and make people believe someone else agreed with his and wifes nuttiness (he was talking to himself with it and defending himself back and forth from both names).

So do you condemn others who smoke?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I forgot Unoriginal!
She's just gotten her own unfathomable proboscis out of joint. Just overlook it and take her advice in the last bit.

Stop lying, Bybee. Your nose will be as long as Anna's if you don't stop. :chuckle:

No one should give any credence to gossips. Story telling is their game.

Egad....you've become a stalker.

You appear out of nowhere like an evil genie. I will have my eye on you, oh self-admitted, chubby one. The game is afoot!
It can't be, as frequently as you keep your afoot in your amouth. :plain:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can see that this lie is never going to die. The actor is not the character he plays.

He knows that and if he doesn't, then his doormat/eloyhim games where hes talking to himself on the board as 2 totally different people, while lying about being eloyhim under the doormat name means hes schizophrenic, or has a beam the size of a telephone pole in his eye.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was condemning another for what he did himself,
Happens practically every day around here in one form or another.

and he did worse, he used his sock to further discussion and make people believe someone else agreed with his and wifes nuttiness (he was talking to himself with it and defending himself back and forth from both names).
I don't consider that worse than one that claims to be a Christian come on here with a sock bad-mouthing the Christian faith.
But that's just my own opinion.

There's been lots of folks here that have tried socks.
It hardly ever worked out well for them.

So do you condemn others who smoke?
Condemn them as a smoker?
Yes, because that's what they are, a smoker, just like me.

1PeaceMaker

He knows that and if he doesn't, then his doormat/eloyhim games where hes talking to himself on the board as 2 totally different people, while lying about being eloyhim under the doormat name means hes schizophrenic, or has a beam the size of a telephone pole in his eye.

That never happened. Where on earth did you come up with that narrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.