Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Oh yes, and Town quotes lusting verses when I mentioned the lady crossing the street. He must think you are secretly attracted to black ladies. This is like a "whisper game". Peacebreaker compares you to school shooters with Asperger Syndrome and Town thinks you need to be schooled on lusting.

I can hardly wait for these red hot rumors to reach Anna's ears and see what comes out her mouth. :chew:

It could hardly match the twisted sneering unkindness which drips from your lips.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's right, Town......pretend like you had a point when you quoted a verse about lusting when the subject was racism. Go ahead. :popcorn:
:plain:...this is why I wondered if you had Asperger's. When you struggle to move off of or see past the literal even when holding onto it doesn't make sense it raises the question. That or it invites people to wonder if you're just a little thick. Lust as the point, by way of example, read literally, doesn't track. But the notion that what a man holds in his mind and heart is as potent and answerable for as what he does with his body, that's a different story.

You remain, of course, adorable. :eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Despite what's been posted to the contrary, I'm pretty sure you were speaking of intent, not lust.
He had that ugliness in his heart. Not literally, glory, to stop the "Hooo-ha, he thinks people have ideas in their heart!!! Go ahead and try to get out of that one!" Being caught at it was fitting, but uncontrolling. If he'd only gone through his day smiling as he ticked off the N----- this or that, it would have been the same for him as had he worn the declarations on his sleeve (again, not literally, glory). :plain:

bybee

:plain:...this is why I wondered if you had Asperger's. When you struggle to move off of or see past the literal even when holding onto it doesn't make sense it raises the question. That or it invites people to wonder if you're just a little thick. Lust as the point, by way of example, read literally, doesn't track. But the notion that what a man holds in his mind and heart is as potent and answerable for as what he does with his body, that's a different story.

Indeed! A lonely little onion in a Petunia patch....

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Edomites are basically any ethnicity that is considered 'white'. From Edom and Esau.
That's where we fit into the spectrum of origin.

ITT All Whitey's are Ginger. :plain:

hqdefault.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Oh wow !!! GD has Aspergers ?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trad said:
To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites

Then why segregate?

Why does it bother you if people wish to live around others of their own races and or beliefs?

Are you bothered by places like chinatown or other enclaves in different cities where large groups of like raced/beliefed people live?

Do you think all those people are "racist" or deficient because they just desire to live and work around others like them?

PS, after reading that other thread today, i agree trad is racist, (i had him on ignore for the majority of my time here, so i had no clue what he believed there without seeing a bunch of his posts with my own eyes) but i still say so what, he has a right to his own opinion.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the questions i asked above, so please dont sidetrack on what trad believes, i want to know what you believe about those things and why.

glorydaz

Ah, The Town Clown is trying to show how clever he is by using the Bible in a way no one else ever would OR SHOULD ....then blaming me for his usage being over my head. :chuckle:

So, if you're going to use the Bible, use it righteously and not according to your own silly notions.

The fact that Trad wasn't holding anything in his heart, but was freely letting his thoughts be seen, and those thoughts came forth from his mouth should have led you to this verse....which was appropriate if you must surmise his thoughts were evil.

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I see that. I can guarantee you that had you been pretending or lied about not being Elo when you were posting under Doormat, I would have called you out on it.

He did lie about it, till he was cornered and then finally admitted who he was with an "apology" for doing it.

He also used both names in the same thread discussion to pat himself on the back and pat his wife on he back and act like another person to further his own argument.

Mr dishonest sock, has no room to talk about anyone elses sock use.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ten bucks says her name is Angela :smokie:

You owe me 10 bucks. Thats the name of a woman who started following me around CF (another message board) who decided to use my user name to make outlandish posts on other boards while pretending to be me - then tried to "report" me to admins because i was moderator there (at CF) only she was too dumb to realize they can check ips. She did it again, when i was on one called Online life also.

glorydaz

Despite what's been posted to the contrary, I'm pretty sure you were speaking of intent, not lust.

He had that ugliness in his heart. Not literally, glory, to stop the "Hooo-ha, he thinks people have ideas in their heart!!! Go ahead and try to get out of that one!" Being caught at it was fitting, but uncontrolling. If he'd only gone through his day smiling as he ticked off the N----- this or that, it would have been the same for him as had he worn the declarations on his sleeve (again, not literally, glory). :plain:

As the Clown continues to try and explain his "notions"....with a paragraph that puts me in mind of an eighth grade effort. Yep, you're really making me feel stupid now. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.