"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You seem to be bothered by the fact that I don't appreciate your "intelligence?"
Well, because one has a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean they have common
sense, good manners, civil behavior, honesty, love, respect for others, etc, etc.

Intelligence and common sense don't necessarily run hand in hand.

God's Truth

No thank you

I will tell you anyway, because I love talking about God's Truth and there might be someone else who reads this and wants to know.

Those scriptures mean it does not matter if I answer a fool, or not, because the fool will still not accept the truth and learn.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You seem to be bothered by the fact that I don't appreciate your "intelligence?"
Well, because one has a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean they have common
sense, good manners, civil behavior, honesty, love, respect for others, etc, etc.

Intelligence and common sense don't necessarily run hand in hand.

I don't care one way or another what you think. The issue is YOU attacked me as the aggressor and now blame me by you playing the victim.

It's that simple.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course you won't agree. You're delusional and so is she.

Go read the posts. You attacked me repeatedly for being intellectual and using words you don't understand. When I responded, you kept attacking and then blamed me as the aggressor.

Glorydaz responded to my post to someone else when I was defending her (and your) position but indicating it wasn't expressed well. Then she addressed me directly, to which I responded.

But of course you could never admit your faults as an aggressor playing victim. We all know that.

There's nobody more dishonest than you.

Well, you're sounding a wee bit Paranoid and accusatory without proof.

God's Truth

Ok, even then how would they declare with their mouth using "sign language." Still the mouth is not technically used the way people would normally speak. My point is Gt you must believe in your heart. Period. Then once you believe Jesus, you will obey what he says. However it does take time growing in obedience. You should not take everything literally. Pull the meaning out.
You won't be saved unless you first obey by repenting of your sins and proving your repentance.

“And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”
**Matthew‬ *5:29‬ *KJV‬

Interested. How would you obey this statement made by Jesus?

I see you do not have understanding of the scriptures. I will explain that scripture to you, and I will tell you how you can get understanding on your own...you have to obey Jesus' teachings and then Jesus will reveal himself to you, see John 14:21.

The scripture about plucking out your eye and cutting off your hand...if you obey Jesus, then you will not have to do those things.

Why would someone pluck out their eye and cut off their hand if they stopped sinning with those things?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, you're sounding a wee bit Paranoid and accusatory without proof.

Go read the posts where I NEVER address you until you attack me for using words beyond your comprehension so you have to be a hate-mongering aggressor and then play victim.

All you have to do is admit it and I'm silent. Then just don't start anything again.

Just like always, I will never once address you directly. EVER. You always start I because you're intimidated by big words and actual theology.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A friend once asked me many years ago, "Why are you using BIG words?" I
suppose my answer would have been, "I was trying to impress." I think that's
what you do on this forum. You try to impress but, few posters know what
you're talking about? So, what's the sense in that?

God's Truth

I like your "Passive Aggressive" approach and how you like to blame
others for your attacks. I returned your PM to me and offered you a
"cease fire." If you'll start being civil, I will return your civility. On the
other hand, if you continue to attack, I'll respond in like manner. The
ball is in your court?

No you won't. You have said you would stop attacking me but you started doing it again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go read the posts where I NEVER address you until you attack me for using words beyond your comprehension so you have to be a hate-mongering aggressor and then play victim.

All you have to do is admit it and I'm silent. Then just don't start anything again.

Just like always, I will never once address you directly. EVER. You always start I because you're intimidated by big words and actual theology.

That, wouldn't be the "intelligent" thing to do.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Your demands that I admit to being the aggressor and to start appreciating your
intelligence sounds a little odd for some reason?

Just like your many other lies, I haven't demanded you start appreciating my intelligence. You can't and won't.

All I've insisted on is you admitting your double standard as aggressor and playing victim.

I couldn't care less what you think of my intelligence or anything else, especially your Satanic judgment of my heart and salvation.

I'm silent when you admit you're the aggressor and playing victim.