"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

HisServant

No, not at all. You are cut from a different fabric. Let's do this with saving folks in your heart and mind. I know you want people to believe in Jesus Christ. Theology can be tough brother.

You need to remember certain things about Theology.

1.) We all sin, but can ask for forgivness.
2.) We are all human and make errors.
3.) The Golden Rule is what the sum of the law rests on.
4.) If your theology is mostly based on obedience and judging, you are missing the point of what Jesus did.
5.) All things are permissible, but not all are beneficial.

He died to free you from the law... don't let yourself get enslaved to someone else's law.

j4jesus09

You need to remember certain things about Theology.

1.) We all sin, but can ask for forgivness.
2.) We are all human and make errors.
3.) The Golden Rule is what the sum of the law rests on.
4.) If your theology is mostly based on obedience and judging, you are missing the point of what Jesus did.
5.) All things are permissible, but not all are beneficial.

He died to free you from the law... don't let yourself get enslaved to someone else's law.

To God be the glory!

God's Truth

You just asked me to provide the scripture you were referencing but now you won't. Come on GT. We are not breaking bread together. You don't want to break down the interpretation of scripture my friend. If you remember it also follows by saying answer a fool according to his folly unless he think he is wise....

You do not know what those scriptures mean. Would you like me to tell you?

God's Truth

I guess he or she has never considered anyone but people that can speak. Obviously I was trying to get GT to read between the lines. The bible calls it wisdom. I love GT though. If he or she is for real, well God bless. He is able!

Do you really think that God does not consider sign language?

Not only that, I said what the scripture says, and that is to confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and if you do that, you had better be obeying because Jesus says it is to those who will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

God's Truth

j4jesus09, do you think all "mute" people cannot obey Jesus?

Do you think Jesus might not understand sign language?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not only that, I said what the scripture says, and that is to confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and if you do that, you had better be obeying because Jesus says it is to those who will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Yes He does. I'm glad you finally decided to put it up there.

God's Truth

Yes He does. I'm glad you finally decided to put it up there.

You both are confused. The other poster is the one who quoted the scripture that says confess with your mouth, and then tried to ridicule confessing with your mouth and the "mute".

I am the one who said if you call Jesus 'Lord', then you had better be obeying.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You seem to enjoy using the word "STUPID" in your posts. You called
Glorydaz, STUPID. Is that the best you can do, considering you have
a vast vocabulary at your beckoned call? Perhaps, somewhere in your
past someone important in your life, called you STUPID and it
traumatized you? Maybe your usage of foot long words helps you to
appreciate yourself and cope with your life?

Whatever the reasons, you seem to enjoy "browbeating" your fellow
posters, with a barrage of "Pseudo-Harvard Professor Type," words
and phrases. You wrote me and told me to stop bothering you yet,
you continue to take, "Verbal, first blood" shots at me?

Here's a bit of advise, start treating posters with respect and you'll
receive the same! Also, you might want to stop using "Highbrow"
language and speak to people on a level they can understand?

You get treated like you treat others.

I have and do only respond to you and others like glorydaz. I never initiate.

Your double standards and ignorant bully mentality keep you from blaming yourself and your cohorts instead of those who don't silently absorb your pointless attacks.

If you don't like my vocabulary and posts... ignore my posts, get a thesaurus, learn Greek lexicography, or face your own wasted life of theological ignorance... or all of those.

Just let it go. If you or glorydaz don't start something, I won't even respond to any of your posts. There's nothing you have to offer for me to address, so all you'll get is silence from me.

Your last line is something you should hear and apply yourself as you attack many on the forum constantly.

Ciao.

j4jesus09

Ok, even then how would they declare with their mouth using "sign language." Still the mouth is not technically used the way people would normally speak. My point is Gt you must believe in your heart. Period. Then once you believe Jesus, you will obey what he says. However it does take time growing in obedience. You should not take everything literally. Pull the meaning out.
“And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”
**Matthew‬ *5:29‬ *KJV‬

Interested. How would you obey this statement made by Jesus?

j4jesus09

You both are confused. The other poster is the one who quoted the scripture that says confess with your mouth, and then tried to ridicule confessing with your mouth and the "mute".

I am the one who said if you call Jesus 'Lord', then you had better be obeying.

I was no where trying to ridicule you. Only trying to cause you to think it through some. However, I'm going to read my daily reading/devotion with God in Ecclesiastes. Good night!