"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

God's Truth

Romans 10:9-13

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

That is right, use scripture, because you were not speaking scripture.

Now do you see where the scripture says, "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord"?

What does Jesus say about that? Jesus says that if you call him Lord, then you had better be doing what he says.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

j4jesus09

Now do you see where the scripture says, "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord"?

What does Jesus say about that? Jesus says that if you call him Lord, then you had better be doing what he says.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Oh I see. I am not being humorous when I ask you this. If a person is mute do you think they can declare with their mouth?

God's Truth

Oh I see. I am not being humorous when I ask you this. If a person is mute do you think they can declare with their mouth?

Many of you run to the same false teachers on the Internet to try to defend your false teachings.

Why are you mocking the scripture about declaring with your mouth?

j4jesus09

Oh, I want to respond to you next statement. Why do you call Jesus your saviour and not do what he says? Well why don't you? What is one thing that Jesus said. Let me know a scripture that comes to your mind and let's examine if you and I obey it. Yes, and the reason why not everyone who DECLARES Lord Lord will enter. You must BELIEVE IT IN YOUR HEART. Mouth means nothing. God sees the heart. He knows if your confession is REAL!

j4jesus09

Many of you run to the same false teachers on the Internet to try to defend your false teachings.

Why are you mocking the scripture about declaring with your mouth?

You find it mocking and I'm being sincere. You rule out mute people to fit your interpretation. If a mute person came to me, can they not be saved by believing in their heart? I am blow away!

God's Truth

Oh, I want to respond to you next statement. Why do you call Jesus your saviour and not do what he says? Well why don't you? What is one thing that Jesus said. Let me know a scripture that comes to your mind and let's examine if you and I obey it. Yes, and the reason why not everyone who DECLARES Lord Lord will enter. You must BELIEVE IT IN YOUR HEART. Mouth means nothing. God sees the heart. He knows if your confession is REAL!

Just listen to yourself, you are fighting against what Jesus says.

God's Truth

You find it mocking and I'm being sincere. You rule out mute people to fit your interpretation. If a mute person came to me, can they not be saved by believing in their heart? I am blow away!

They have to do what Jesus says that is what Jesus says.

You need to think about it more because you are not making any sense.

HisServant

Why is it such a trip to hear someone say to obey Jesus?

Because you seem to lack basic reasoning skills.

Is English your second language?

Then there is the fact that you were a false witness against me and disobeyed Jesus and refuse to apologize.

If you were in my church, I would be marching you before the elders.