"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

God's Truth

Oh how I love the Word of God! Why do people fight against those who preach obedience to Christ? His words are Spirit and full of life!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I prove my beliefs with scripture.

A young child can rebuke you with God's Truth. Just ask a child if we have to obey Jesus.

Can you find a child to ask?

Here's the problem with you. You're a "Worker Type." You're seeking
to "obey yourself" to eternal life. However, nobody can be 100%
obedient to God. Otherwise, why would Christ have to come and
die on the cross for the sins of mankind?

God's Truth

Here's the problem with you. You're a "Worker Type." You're seeking
to "obey yourself" to eternal life. However, nobody can be 100%
obedient to God. Otherwise, why would Christ have to come and
die on the cross for the sins of mankind?

You are supposed to answer the questions. Is there a child you can ask? A child of maybe 8 years old? Someone who has not been programmed to say, "No, we do not have to obey Jesus".

j4jesus09

The scripture does not say it just like that. Could you say it as the scripture says so we can discuss this further?

Romans 10:9-13

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”