"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

turbosixx

The "dividing line" certainly is not in what a man says he does or what he claims. It's whether a man has believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and His work on the cross.

Help me to understand how you see this. What is Jesus using to separate them? What they believe or what they do?

Matt. 25:31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

turbosixx

There's ONE message today in this Dispensation of Grace, that will allow you to spend eternity in Heaven. And that is, Paul's Gospel. (The Grace Message.) It's open to Jew and gentile alike.

Peter taught the gospel of grace.

Acts 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10 Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? 11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

turbosixx

Christ was preaching ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel, not to
the Body of Christ/gentiles in Matthew through John.

Read it closer. This is end of time judgement day.

31"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Acts 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10 Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? 11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ah No!

Acts 20:24 Modern English Version (MEV)

24 But none of these things deter me. Nor do I count my life of value to myself, so that I may joyfully finish my course and the ministry which I have received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

glorydaz

Help me to understand how you see this. What is Jesus using to separate them? What they believe or what they do?

Matt. 25:31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

All those not in the body of Christ are judged on their works.

turbosixx

This simply points out how important it is to rightly divide. :sherlock:

All the nations will be gathered before Him. Not so the members of His body. We are hid with Christ in God....we shall appear WITH HIM IN GLORY.

Colossians 3:2-4
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.​

As our dear saint John W will tell you...the Bible is a book of details.

So you are telling me people that are not in Christ will inherit eternal life?

Do nations get baptized?

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The gentiles Message, as preached by The Apostle Paul is, Faith
without works saves. The Kingdom Message as preached by Peter
and the rest is, faith in Christ plus works. Today, in this "Dispensation
of Grace" we go by Paul's Gospel. And, that includes both Jew and
gentile alike.

Remember when James was saying: "Faith without works is dead?"
James stated in James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord
Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad,
greeting. He was speaking to those under the Kingdom Message. Just
as Peter was.

glorydaz

31"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

All the nations.... :doh:

Members of the body are IN CHRIST. Do you know what it means to be IN CHRIST?

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 8:8-9
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Matthew 15:24 states: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

glorydaz

So you are telling me people that are not in Christ will inherit eternal life?

Actually, I'm telling you that you can't understand spiritual things until you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Right Divider

Body part
Are all people in Christ not one body?
If so who are the nations that will be gathered before Christ? Believers or non-believers?

Colossians 3:11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.
This is the problem with reading things OUT of CONTEXT.

Paul speaks of the ONE NEW MAN.

THAT is where there is neither this nor that.

turbosixx

Ah No!

Acts 20:24 Modern English Version (MEV)

24 But none of these things deter me. Nor do I count my life of value to myself, so that I may joyfully finish my course and the ministry which I have received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

Please explain how Peter is not preaching the gospel and grace?

7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe......11But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are."

Right Divider

Body part
Please explain how Peter is not preaching the gospel and grace?

7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe......11But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are."
WHEN did Peter say this? When did Peter learn this?

Daniel1611

The gentiles Message, as preached by The Apostle Paul is, Faith
without works saves. The Kingdom Message as preached by Peter
and the rest is, faith in Christ plus works. Today, in this "Dispensation
of Grace" we go by Paul's Gospel. And, that includes both Jew and
gentile alike.

Remember when James was saying: "Faith without works is dead?"
James stated in James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord
Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad,
greeting. He was speaking to those under the Kingdom Message. Just
as Peter was.

So you believe people were saved by works at some point?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't replace anything with Mid-Acts.

Yes, you replace the ontological Gospel of Paul with Dispensational heresy. You're a loud-mouth novice weaker vessel usurper promoting false Eschatology and other doctrine.

That you would even say something so ridiculous shows me you're actually just an ignorant man dressed up in his college robe hoping to fool the stupid among us. :chuckle:

You're definitely the stupid among us, along with your other MAD schismatics and the law-mongering "workers" themselves.

And you were a fool and still are....that explains a lot more.

No. You went from one ditch to the other ditch, missing Paul's Gospel.

:mock: PneumaPsucheSoma in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 1:25-27
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;​

My sophia is not after the flesh. My flesh is crucified with Christ. I'm a new creature with no sin imputed to my hypostasis, which is translated into Christ.

You and your little MAD friendlets have just put new wine in old wineskins to burst.