"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

j4jesus09

Greek words are used constantly by theologians and mature Believers with knowledge and wisdom.

What makes you think you can assess such things when you just looked up the Greek word for sin?

She understands virtually nothing about hamartia. Nor do very many others, including you if you think hamartia is a big or unnecessary word.

Simply stating the obvious my brother or sister. As I alluded to, simple minded people are not speaking like that. You know common daily conversations. You said theologians and mature believers. Agreed. I think the whole counsel of God makes it very clear about the nature of man. The word hamartia just agreed with what I believed from the words of the bible. We are learning each and every day my friend.

glorydaz

My point is where is the dividing line, in man's eyes and God's?

Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

1 Jn. 2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

The "dividing line" certainly is not in what a man says he does or what he claims. It's whether a man has believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and His work on the cross.

If a man "must live" (according to your chosen translation) as Jesus did, then Jesus didn't need to come and die for us. We could just work really hard to be saved.

You need to stop and ask yourself why you keep seeing LOSS in every verse. What are you afraid of? That you won't measure up? Here's a newsflash....none of us will ever measure up. Perhaps you need to look to what our RISEN LORD revealed to the Apostle Paul. There you will see that salvation is a gift man cannot earn and does not merit in any way.

glorydaz

Sure I do. I do it every day of my life and others are set free from the law (and law methodology) by the ontological Gospel you don't know and replace with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism heresy.

If you don't know what singular anarthrous hamartia is, you're clueless about sin AND Paul's Gospel.

I don't replace anything with Mid-Acts. That you would even say something so ridiculous shows me you're actually just an ignorant man dressed up in his college robe hoping to fool the stupid among us. :chuckle:

turbosixx

You continually blur eternal life with actions of people.
I only know what I read. What is Jesus using to separate people to eternal life or eternal destruction? What they believe or actions?

Matt. 25:31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38 And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39 When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

glorydaz

Greek words are used constantly by theologians and mature Believers with knowledge and wisdom.

What makes you think you can assess such things when you just looked up the Greek word for sin?

She understands virtually nothing about hamartia. Nor do very many others, including you if you think hamartia is a big or unnecessary word.

:mock: PneumaPsucheSoma in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 1:25-27
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ahhh. You were Catholic. That explains a LOT.

It explains nothing. Glorydaz heard the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel)
and placed her faith in Christ. She was sealed/indwelt and baptized
(not by water) into the Body of Christ. That's something you need
to do. Otherwise, you'll stand before God and be judged and cast
into the Lake of Fire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:mock: PneumaPsucheSoma in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 1:25-27
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;​

He's not a child of God through faith.

Right Divider

Body part
I only know what I read. What is Jesus using to separate people to eternal life or eternal destruction? What they believe or actions?

Matt. 25:31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38 And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39 When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Jesus taught Israel UNDER THE LAW.
You need to read what Jesus said LATER to PAUL.

glorydaz

This simply points out how important it is to rightly divide. :sherlock:

All the nations will be gathered before Him. Not so the members of His body. We are hid with Christ in God....we shall appear WITH HIM IN GLORY.

Colossians 3:2-4
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.​

As our dear saint John W will tell you...the Bible is a book of details.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Christ was preaching ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel, not to
the Body of Christ/gentiles in Matthew through John.

achduke

This simply points out how important it is to rightly divide. :sherlock:

All the nations will be gathered before Him. Not so the members of His body. We are hid with Christ in God....we shall appear WITH HIM IN GLORY.

Colossians 3:2-4
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.​

As our dear saint John W will tell you...the Bible is a book of details.

Are all people in Christ not one body?
If so who are the nations that will be gathered before Christ? Believers or non-believers?

Colossians 3:11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's ONE message today in this Dispensation of Grace, that will allow you to spend eternity in Heaven. And that is, Paul's Gospel. (The Grace Message.) It's open to Jew and gentile alike.