"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

j4jesus09

If you answer a fool according to his folly...Proverbs.

You just asked me to provide the scripture you were referencing but now you won't. Come on GT. We are not breaking bread together. You don't want to break down the interpretation of scripture my friend. If you remember it also follows by saying answer a fool according to his folly unless he think he is wise....

j4jesus09

So the mute cannot be saved?

I guess he or she has never considered anyone but people that can speak. Obviously I was trying to get GT to read between the lines. The bible calls it wisdom. I love GT though. If he or she is for real, well God bless. He is able!

HisServant

I guess he or she has never considered anyone but people that can speak. Obviously I was trying to get GT to read between the lines. The bible calls it wisdom. I love GT though. If he or she is for real, well God bless. He is able!

I've been thinking "God's Truth" is a computer chat bot... so no, they aren't real. She doesn't respond to questions (not programmed for it) and has problems comprehending basic concepts of language sometimes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT, you've been a pain in the proverbial neck from the time
you landed on TOL. You're always causing a stir around here.
You're argumentative, childish, angry, name calling, unteachable,
etc, etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're a better man than I. I find her annoying.

j4jesus09

I've been thinking "God's Truth" is a computer chat bot... so no, they aren't real. She doesn't respond to questions (not programmed for it) and has problems comprehending basic concepts of language sometimes.

Yes. I see she did not answer my question. My spirit was perplexed by her responses. Another day conversing with brothers and sisters in the faith. Learn alot!

j4jesus09

You're a better man than I. I find her annoying.

No, not at all. You are cut from a different fabric. Let's do this with wanting folks to be saved in our hearts and mind. God will do the rest. I know you want people to believe in Jesus Christ. Theology can be tough brother.