Act NOW to Save Terri Schiavo!

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
the question was who do you measure intelligence from? he called me stupid and i asked who or what he measured intelligence from to call me or any one else stupid. He has yet to get back to me.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by patsfan

the question was who do you measure intelligence from? he called me stupid and i asked who or what he measured intelligence from to call me or any one else stupid. He has yet to get back to me.
Thanks for the reply.

So we're still waiting for a substantive answer... :sleep:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
got one, sorry was out to lunch, but still not a answer to my question. check out is granite worth debating. its there.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

got one, sorry was out to lunch, but still not a answer to my question. check out is granite worth debating. its there.
Well that's a helpful place for him to post it! :nono:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
thats where it started, but he has yet to give me an answer to the question i asked. i wouldnt have thought that answering a question could be so hard. :confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

The use of proper punctuation and capitalization is a good guage.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Nineveh

Sorry, for being a preacher you can't even figure out a simple typing mistake? This is getting borish and pathetic.
Hey, its your typo, not mine. Besides, that's boorish, not "borish". ;)
I missed that part in the book of Zakath.[/qiote]You might try reading your own bible sometimes; the parts other than your cherry-picked "Gospel According to Nineveh".

Right, Michael is responsable for Terri's murder.
And the husband isn't the head of the wife, right?

And the wife's parents should try to break up the marriage, right?

And the state should intevene in the affairs of the family, right?

Interesting bible you read, there Ninny. ;)

And humans are never in error along with never being responsible.
And your god never makes evil, either, eh? ;)

the Sibbie

Roughly six teen hundred people die every minuet. That ranges from one abortion every twenty seconds of every day, to the nine to ten kids from six teen to nine teen that die every day in car accidents. This happens to be one with a face that we can see.
I see some very intelligent people who are wasting their time going back forth over this and calling each other names, when we could be talking about the ethnic cleansing that happens across the world all the time. We could be discussing the abortion issue. And I know some of you would liken this whole thing to an “adult sized abortion.” We could be discussing the persecution of your Christian brothers in the Sudan and Asia. We could be discussing how to better help the missionary Peter Hammond and his ministry, while I may not be a Christian is still find this a worthy cause.

...I’m just a very evil man from wanting to focus on something with some relevance,
In other words, "I just want to detract from the issue at hand. I'm tired of hearing about Terri." :baby:

:troll:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
*shakes head*, your dodges are really getting old.

"Dont change the subject just answer the ****ing question."

Steven, Braveheart.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

*shakes head*, your dodges are really getting old.

"Dont change the subject just answer the ****ing question."

Steven, Braveheart.

Did you know that even implying the 'F' word is cause for banishment at TOL?

No? Read my lips: :CleverDan

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Nope, just commenting on your most current post.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Keep it up and see how long you last here. :wave2:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Returning the fave: [/qiote] is spelled "quote"

Originally posted by Zakath

You might try reading your own bible sometimes; the parts other than your cherry-picked "Gospel According to Nineveh".

I don't need to add to or subtract from what's there, zakath, that seems to be your trick.

And the husband isn't the head of the wife, right?

And the wife's parents should try to break up the marriage, right?

And the state should intevene in the affairs of the family, right?

Well no! It should be perfectly legal to murder invalids. The families and law keepers should stay out of it and let spouses murder each other. :rolleyes:

And your god never makes evil, either, eh? ;)

Seems to me humans are perfectly able to "make" their own evil. It also seems to me there are plenty of people like you out there to support them in it as well.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Nineveh

Returning the fave: [/qiote] is spelled "quote"
Thank you. :D

I don't need to add to or subtract from what's there, zakath, that seems to be your trick.
Me? Show me where...

Well no! It should be perfectly legal to murder invalids. The families and law keepers should stay out of it and let spouses murder each other.
The person is in a PVS. They cannot be fed or given water except by surgical intervention. It's hardly murder.

Murder requires both malice and forethought. Where's the malice in this case? The man claims to be following the stated preferences of his spouse before she was incapacitated.

Seems to me humans are perfectly able to "make" their own evil.
As is your deity. Perhaps you actually are made in his image.

It also seems to me there are plenty of people like you out there to support them in it as well.
Not me. You've obviously mistaken me for a religionist.