a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Doesn't matter how outrageous or crass he is, they just shrug it off.

No big deal. It's just the presidency.

You mean kinda like those voting for Hillary? willing to accept a known crook, liar, & felon as a president? It is no big deal, we have a lawless president now anyway, right?...status quo I guess. I personally don't think Trump will get the nomination, he is flaming out as we speak but, that won't keep liberals from voting for a felon anyway now will it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You mean kinda like those voting for Hillary? willing to accept a known crook, liar, & felon as a president? It is no big deal, we have a lawless president now anyway, right?...status quo I guess. I personally don't think Trump will get the nomination, he is flaming out as we speak but, that won't keep liberals from voting for a felon anyway now will it?

I don't know that Trump is flaming out, Reuters (I know, I know) says he's "surging." Regardless of the source, against most predictions Trump hasn't left the stage, and that's mostly because of a perceived lack of a viable alternative who can actually win an election.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't know that Trump is flaming out, Reuters (I know, I know) says he's "surging." Regardless of the source, against most predictions Trump hasn't left the stage, and that's mostly because of a perceived lack of a viable alternative who can actually win an election.

do you actually believe the polls?

do you know why you can't believe the polls?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
do you actually believe the polls?

do you know why you can't believe the polls?

That's why I put in the (I know, I know).

Yes, I know the problem with the polls. Not enough landlines, not enough people willing to answer poll questions, both which are irretrievably skewing results.

However, you can't justify hoping that Jeb's low single digit is a statistical anomaly, either.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
There's no winning candidate in the whole bunch, chrys.

Do you have a viable way to win the election?

yes
jeb can win
and
he may be our only chance to beat hillary
how you say?
all of the following must happen
low turnout
and
sufficient votes from the following groups
women
mexicans
religious wackos

you get it all with jeb

OCTOBER23

there is only one way to vote

republicanchick

---------------------------------------------
The POPE met with the USA Government,

maybe the Whore of Babylon is giving them direction.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there is only one way to vote

republicanchick

---------------------------------------------
The POPE met with the USA Government,

maybe the Whore of Babylon is giving them direction.

don't be calling anyone a whore
unless
you know what you are talking about

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You're the one who types in big hyperbolic paragraphs without taking a breath, but okay. :chuckle:

If that is the best you have, to brand facts about your newfound ideology as hyperbole...I know for you liberals the truth hurts, you might figure that out when extract your head from where it is firmly placed presently.

Oh, I will. :)

I already have...I am done with you, goodbye. :wave2:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
yes
jeb can win
and
he may be our only chance to beat hillary
how you say?
all of the following must happen
low turnout
and
sufficient votes from the following groups
women
mexicans
religious wackos

you get it all with jeb

:rotfl: I heard a commentator after the debate exclaim that Jeb Bush is as about as exciting as watching paint dry...Jeb is done, would you like place some odds on when he will fold his tent? I say he is out before super Tuesday.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If that is the best you have, to brand facts about your newfound ideology as hyperbole...I know for you liberals the truth hurts, you might figure that out when extract your head from where it is firmly placed presently.

I already have...I am done with you, goodbye. :wave2:

Fine with me. I won't lose any sleep over it, because all you have in your arsenal is hyperbole and petty personal attacks, so you don't give me much to work with.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I didn't say he was fizzling out but do think he and Carson will before the primary. They both have a way of hurting themselves. I hope Rubio gets it anyway but will take whoever we get. The worse one on the Republican side is better than what we have now.

agree