a whore for the republican party

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
So it's like watching a Chief's game against Tampa then...

Excuse me...pardon me...your presence is requested.
shark-attack-smiley-emoticon.gif

drbrumley

Some Libertarian
Laurence M. Vance

Lew Rockwell notes that only nine House Republicans voted against the evil Paul Ryan for House Speaker. (See the roll call vote here.) I note that Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), who is often referred to as a libertarian, voted for Ryan. Some libertarian.

republicanchick

As allocated by CNBZC, according to NPR:

Fiorina: 10:32

Rubio: 10:10

Kasich: 9:42

Trump: 9:2

Christie: 8:31

Huckabee: 7:39

Cruz: 7:34

Carson: 7:02

Bush: 6:39

Paul: 6:15

figures Cruz got less time than most

totally figures

if Jesus Christ ran for president, that is about how much time he would have gotten...

oh wait... the Liebarrel moderators probably woiuld have been knocked over backwards if Jesus appeard (you know... the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus were knocked backwards b./c of His power..)

++

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus: the GOP is "cooked as a party' if they don't win in 2016.

"What this means is that it is a do or die moment for our party. If we don’t win in 2016, I have a terrible feeling the national party doesn’t exist in the same way that it is today."

Last edited:

drbrumley

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus: the GOP is "cooked as a party' if they don't win in 2016.

"What this means is that it is a do or die moment for our party. If we don’t win in 2016, I have a terrible feeling the national party doesn’t exist in the same way that it is today."

If he means departing from the leftest agenda, I surely hope so

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Same thing I thought when I read it Doc...who needs "liberal light" anyway...tyranny is tyranny after all, and the progressives along with those that trade their liberty for a larger government are just sealing their own fate, the country cannot survive on the current track we will be as broke as Greece & destitute as Detroit in short order. This nation is at a turning point, to hell with either party's survival, either we as a nation get this government under fiscal control or we are doomed...19 trillion deficit and over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities is an ominous figure and the future looks bleak but, all the libs care about is fantasy football, smoking dope, & what free stuff they can get from the government...bleak indeed. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Same thing I thought when I read it Doc...who needs "liberal light" anyway...tyranny is tyranny after all, and the progressives along with those that trade their liberty for a larger government are just sealing their own fate, the country cannot survive on the current track we will be as broke as Greece & destitute as Detroit in short order. This nation is at a turning point, to hell with either party's survival, either we as a nation get this government under fiscal control or we are doomed...19 trillion deficit and over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities is an ominous figure and the future looks bleak but, all the libs care about is fantasy football, smoking dope, & what free stuff they can get from the government...bleak indeed. :plain:

Yes, I'd like to know what he meant by 'doesn't exist in the same way'. :idunno:

brewmama

Says the moron who set up the debate on CNBC.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
listen up you idiots
here are the political facts of life
the democrats have half the vote locked up
so
we lose
unless some of them stay home
and
just in case this happens
we have to be ready
so