a whore for the republican party

drbrumley

Not going to happen, Trump is running GOP...he signed the pledge.

I can't explain why you make stuff up Chrys...Trump signed the pledge...your conspiracy theory falls on it's face. Jeb is sucking wind in the polls...better pick a better candidate, that old RINO dog Jeb won't hunt.

Bad news for the RINO's you mean...

Why wouldn't he? Trump leads by double digits on every candidate...At this point the RNC will have to suck it up and back his candidacy when he is nominated. Chrys will be beside himself when Bush gets desimated in the primaries...he along with every other establishment candidate are unelectable and their numbers prove it.

I know you and I will disagree, but the RINO attack dogs are coming out soon. And he will lose his shirt.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I know you and I will disagree, but the RINO attack dogs are coming out soon. And he will lose his shirt.

I would agree if the man did not have a well fortified defense, heck every offensive move the RINO's have tried until now has failed miserably and certainly Jeb hasn't got a chance...just another Romney, McCain,Dole a weak candidate at best. It will be interesting going forward but, I am convinced that the anti-establishment sentiment will only grow as we go into the primaries. Time will tell.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not going to happen, Trump is running GOP...he signed the pledge.

Can't say I like it. Now Boehner can railroad him right out the door and they can not bring the convention to a vote after his scripted "vote" caught on cell phone video.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
biden is out
and
that means hillary is in
so
all you got is jeb
if
you don't want hillary

take some time
I know I am going too fast for you
we got time
so much time
you could learn how to think

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trump is a jerk
his supporters are idiots

Better get used to them because by the look of things you will voting for the Donald or for Hillary...your choice. Jeb is sucking wind as every other RINO. Jeb only seems to draw a crowd at old folks homes & country clubs though...that is the only support he can muster, he really is a sad excuse for a candidate...:nono:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
biden is out
and
that means hillary is in
so
all you got is jeb
if
you don't want hillary

take some time
I know I am going too fast for you
we got time
so much time
you could learn how to think

You must be going to fast for yourself because your enthusiasm for the RINO loser Jeb is way ahead of his sinking polls...you must be one of the very small minority (5%) that want the man...Yes, I am enjoying watching you squirm as your RINO loser flails like a drowning man as he is going under. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
20 million idiots voted for perot in 92
can you imagine how many there are now?
did you notice how many were upset about trump signing the pledge?
what does that tell you?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I like Carson

Christian
doesn't believe in evolution
believes marriage is between one man and one woman

I'd vote for him :idunno:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
what does that tell you?

That the electorate does not trust the RINO's...why should they?

The RINO's have lied to them repeatedly! It is no wonder no career politician can gain more than 5% in any poll...people do not believe them, they don't trust them, the RINO's have made their own bed with the people pandering to this group, & that, instead of having principles & sticking to them. No RINO will be nominated this go around...Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles can see that.

Last edited:

ok doser

I googled him the other day and was surprised to see how well tanned he is - must have just come back from vacation

seriously, none of the reporting I've heard (mostly PBS and CBC radio) mentioned that he was black

how about that?

a black candidate, intelligent, accomplished, qualified and with solid conservative values :banana:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I googled him the other day and was surprised to see how well tanned he is - must have just come back from vacation

:chuckle: Tan?

seriously, none of the reporting I've heard (mostly PBS and CBC radio) mentioned that he was black

how about that?

Really, his skin color should not be a factor IMO, but I see the point you are making.

a black candidate, intelligent, accomplished, qualified and with solid conservative values :banana:

I am sure the libs & RINO's will find a way to demonize him no matter his qualifications, values, or skin color. Watch and see their hypocrisy & outright vitriol as this cycle unfolds...

ok doser

oh, it's gonna be a fun ride!

carson-vs-oprah.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
what does that tell you?

That the electorate does not trust the RINO's...why should they?

The RINO's have lied to them repeatedly! It is no wonder no career politician can gain more than 5% in any poll...people do not believe them, they don't trust them, the RINO's have made their own bed with the people pandering to this group, & that, instead of having principles & sticking to them. No RINO will be nominated this go around...Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles can see that.

No comment Chrys? I didn't think so...is the truth starting to sink in yet?