a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trump, hillary, and rocketman have a lot in common

they are worried about jeb

Is that the best you got? I am aware that the current situation with the republican race has you angry, I am also aware that you don't like me pointing out obvious flaws in the establishment RINO pick but to slander me for my opinion??? Pretty low brow... You should join the media they use the same tactics. Get back with me when your ready to have an adult conversation based on reality & truthful opinions instead of insult... I think Knight is correct... You have become nothing but a troll... A RINO drone, your not here to discuss anything honestly, just promote a tired mantra... Pathetic

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ruh-ro Chrys is not gonna like this at all....Trump just hit 40% in the latest poll and poor old Jeb sunk to third with 10% behind Carson with 13%. What happened to ole RINO Jeb?

And Hillary was ahead in all generic polls (she stayed out of the public and shut her mouth) until the Donald. Now those same polls that were repeated daily to utilize the bandwagon effect suddenly don't matter. Trump is way ahead.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And Hillary was ahead in all generic polls (she stayed out of the public and shut her mouth) until the Donald. Now those same polls that were repeated daily to utilize the bandwagon effect suddenly don't matter. Trump is way ahead.

Petty much...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
smart money says hillary will win

smart money says jeb is the best chance to beat her

know any smart people?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
smart money says hillary will win

smart money says jeb is the best chance to beat her

know any smart people?

Jeb not only will not win, he cannot win...he doesn't have the support to pull it off. I thought you were smart enough to see that...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jeb could very well win in a general election against Hillary. He does better than most other republicans, certainly better than Trump. Only Rubio does marginally better.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

But for the right, this isn't about winning the election. It's about maintaining the ideological purity of the republican party, and running off the last few level-headed republicans.

And the democrats are smiling at how the republicans are destroying their own party. Chrys might very well be right; Trump looks more and more like a democrat agent.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought Trump was a Re-publican? Why doesn't chrys love him? :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Because Trump is undermining the republican party. So Chrys is furious with him.

Even suspects Hillary put Trump up to it, them being friends and all. He might be right.