LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
thank you for another opportunity to explain
that
I am only voting for the only alternative to the democratic party
so
do you support the democratic party?

sounds like you do
So you get to choose between eating poop and eating dirt.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
my questions for trump supporters

do you think trump will build a 1900 mile wall?
do you think trump will deport 11 million people?
do you think trump will deny citizenship to those born in this country?

why do you let him get away with this stuff?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
ramos who is the only one with guts to ask trump about:

building a 1900 mile wall
deporting 11 million
denying citizenship

ramos was asked to leave

as my high school football coach would say

you are nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders

our media is afraid of trump
but
not afraid of our president

who do you trust?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
fox is giving trump a lot of exposure
they are giving him enough rope to hang himself
the odds maker still have hillary on top
jeb is second
it is called smart money

Jeb is stinking it up, you go ahead and double down on failure, just a as you did with Romney.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Yep, and it is about time...

No, I don't think the logistics of it are possible but, simply enforcing laws like e-verify & punishing those that employ them would make them self deport. If he could do it I would support it.

The case can be made that anchor baby children to illegals are not citizens and that the 14th amendment does exclude them, it has never been challenged in the high court so, I'll give you a maybe.

The American people have been listening to the lies of the progressive libs & the progressive establishment RINO's like Jeb since Reagan left office and you are concerned about Trump telling people what they want to hear? The republican & party are the biggest pack of liars to come down the pike and are being rejected...I tell you anyone but a RINO will win this election in 2016. You are seeing that in Trump.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
ramos who is the only one with guts to ask trump about:

building a 1900 mile wall
deporting 11 million
denying citizenship

ramos was asked to leave

as my high school football coach would say

you are nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders

our media is afraid of trump
but
not afraid of our president

who do you trust?

Anyone but Jeb...or any RINO for that matter.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Your boy Jeb the buffoon was saying that America has a bigger problem with Asian anchor babies than Mexican anchor babies...what an absolute clown... a liar and a panderer....That is your candidate? :rotfl:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your boy Jeb the buffoon was saying that America has a bigger problem with Asian anchor babies than Mexican anchor babies...

Sounds a bit unlikely, but do you have any reliable data? It's a very common thing on the west coast.

BEIJING -- When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

“Why are you coming to the U.S.?”

“I’m here to have a baby.”

“How much cash do you have on you?”

“I only have $1,000 in cash, but I have a debit card with much more in the bank.”

Passport stamped. Welcome to Los Angeles.

Ma is part of a growing wave of Chinese women who are flocking to the United States -- California, in particular -- to have children who will grow up as American citizens. The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship to every person born on American soil, a fact that has long motivated foreigners from all over the world to give birth in the U.S.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/01/china-us-birth-tourism_n_7187180.html

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sounds a bit unlikely, but do you have any reliable data? It's a very common thing on the west coast.

BEIJING -- When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

“Why are you coming to the U.S.?”

“I’m here to have a baby.”

“How much cash do you have on you?”

“I only have $1,000 in cash, but I have a debit card with much more in the bank.”

Passport stamped. Welcome to Los Angeles.

Ma is part of a growing wave of Chinese women who are flocking to the United States -- California, in particular -- to have children who will grow up as American citizens. The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship to every person born on American soil, a fact that has long motivated foreigners from all over the world to give birth in the U.S.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/01/china-us-birth-tourism_n_7187180.html

You go ahead and stand with Jeb & Chrys on this tripe...those of us living in the real world know better....:chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Bush claims asian anchor babies are more common than Hispanic ones)

(Rocket denies it)

Barbarian asks:

Rocket goes off, again:
You go ahead and stand with Jeb & Chrys on this tripe...

Yeah, I couldn't find any reliable data, either. No need for you to get upset.

those of us living in the real world know better....

Translation "Data? We don't need no stinking data!"

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
(Bush claims asian anchor babies are more common than Hispanic ones)

(Rocket denies it)

Barbarian asks:

Rocket goes off, again:

Yeah, I couldn't find any reliable data, either. No need for you to get upset.

Translation "Data? We don't need no stinking data!"

:chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jorge Ramos: Donald Trump’s immigration plan is ‘all wrong’ and ‘impossible to achieve’

Mr. Ramos, who earlier this month delivered a searing indictment of Mr. Trump, calling him, “the loudest voice of intolerance, hatred and division in the United States,” attributed the difference in approach to how directly the issue of immigration affects Latino Americans.

“This is personal, and that’s the big difference between Spanish-language and mainstream media, because he’s talking about our parents, our friends, our kids and our babies,” Mr. Ramos said in a telephone interview.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Jorge Ramos: Donald Trump’s immigration plan is ‘all wrong’ and ‘impossible to achieve’

Mr. Ramos, who earlier this month delivered a searing indictment of Mr. Trump, calling him, “the loudest voice of intolerance, hatred and division in the United States,” attributed the difference in approach to how directly the issue of immigration affects Latino Americans.

“This is personal, and that’s the big difference between Spanish-language and mainstream media, because he’s talking about our parents, our friends, our kids and our babies,” Mr. Ramos said in a telephone interview.

Who really gives a rip what the pro illegal alien media has to say. You are as bad as the rest of the progressive RINO's... So willing to pander to a minority viewpoint. It's no wonder your boy Jeb is getting his teeth kicked in, he is on the losing side of this issue and the polls prove it. Go ahead & keep pandering though maybe someone is listening.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Define "Trump supporters". Do I want Trump to be president? No, not really. Would I prefer Trump to another Bush or Clinton? You bet!

If he got elected he would see that as his mandate, yes.

No, but I think he would try to deport the criminals among that 11 million.

I'm guessing he would start by ending the policy of waving pregnant women across, at the last minute.

It's a good start.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Define "Trump supporters". Do I want Trump to be president? No, not really. Would I prefer Trump to another Bush or Clinton? You bet!

If he got elected he would see that as his mandate, yes.

No, but I think he would try to deport the criminals among that 11 million.

I'm guessing he would start by ending the policy of waving pregnant women across, at the last minute.

It's a good start.

Well said Del...