a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
so we see how liberals are not too far-sighted and can insult people with abandon

ho hum.... What else is new?

Some of those quotes about Reagan were from right wing publications RC. The interesting thing is when anyone threatens the "good ole boy" establishment ruling class in the GOP watch the fangs come out on so-called republicans against what should be one of their own...pretty pathetic. RINO's know all too well how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because they are the same as those on the establishment left...one and the same.

republicanchick

Some of those quotes about Reagan were from right wing publications RC. The interesting thing is when anyone threatens the "good ole boy" establishment ruling class in the GOP watch the fangs come out on so-called republicans against what should be one of their own...pretty pathetic. RINO's know all too well how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because they are the same as those on the establishment left...one and the same.

I am fully aware that most Rs are not Rs and attack the ones who...

are

++

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
why can't you just say yes?

you have never clearly and directly answered a question

Because if the Republican elite intend to torpedo the would be candidate (no matter who that might be) through political funny business & demonization than I can honestly say no, they will lose my support. As long as things are done decently and the candidacy is legitimate then Yes I will vote for said republican. I won't take the pledge any more than Trump will...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
trump will lose to anyone on the democratic ticket

How do you know?

And now, for the first time in CNN/ORC polling, his gains among the Republican Party have boosted him enough to be competitive in the general election.

CNN Interactive: 2016 election candidates

The poll finds Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump by just 6 points...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/politics/2016-poll-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-bernie-sanders/

musterion

Your next president, after Trump does his scheduled implosion.

get

Joe: The Man Who Laughs

Gwynplaine.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ur right musterion, the planned implosion will coincide with some other project he is promoting/selling -

and the campaign expenses are paid and /or tax deductible ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
fox is giving trump a lot of rope
and
he will hang himself
he is the only one who can do it
so
be patient
even the fools grow tired of empty promises

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes, one day, even you will grow tired and have to turn away from the empty promises of the Republican party.

It already happened for me.

thank you for another opportunity to explain
that
I am only voting for the only alternative to the democratic party
so
do you support the democratic party?

sounds like you do

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
even the fools grow tired of empty promises

This is the reason your man Jeb will lose...and lose big. The establishment RINO's are liars that do not keep their promises, and the jig is up the American people have had enough of them...they are unelectable. Time to find a better horse in this race, yours is old & tired.