and
forget to mention the necessary help of four democratic judges

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
the idiots here will blame two republican judges for kim being in jail
and
forget to mention the necessary help of four democratic judges

You just keep throwing out that red herring Chrys, everyone sees perfectly that a republican appointee pushed this thing into law...everyone also knows perfectly that the four democrat appointees would vote for it..it was a given.

Best answer ...

The logical answer but, chrys does not work in the realm of logic...he's got the art of fallacy down to a science though. :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so how does one insure that political appointees continue, throughout their career, to reflect the values of the elected official who appointed them (and the populace behind him) without turning into evil scumbags?

iow, how can we, the voting public, prevent people like kennedy from embracing evil?

drbrumley

Seven Reasons Libertarians Will Use to Justify Their Vote in the Republican Primaries

Laurence M. Vance

All of the reasons can be boiled down to these:

1. My candidate is not as bad as the other Republican candidates.
2. My candidate is better than the other Republican candidates.
3. My candidate is a lesser evil than the other Republican candidates.
4. My candidate deviates less from libertarianism than the other Republican candidates.
5. My candidate leans more libertarian than the other Republican candidates.
6. My candidate is more conservative than the other Republican candidates.
7. My candidate has a better chance of beating Hillary than the other Republican candidates.

Not because his candidate is a principled conservative or libertarian. Not because his candidate is great on a particular issue. Not because his candidate is great on most issues. This means that libertarians who vote in their state Republican primaries are no different from the mass of Republicans who hold their nose in every election and vote for what they perceive to be the lesser of two evils. They are not actually voting for anyone, just against everyone else. But since voting for the lesser of many evils is still voting for evil, I have a better idea. Send a message to all of the Republican candidates by not voting for any of them. And you can do this from home with no effort whatsoever.

:up:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
20 million idiots voted for perot in 92
today we have more idiots
and
their man is a jerk
only an idiot would support trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the odds that hillary will be our next president
are better today
in spite of the email scandal
because
trump has damaged the republican party

Cedarbay

Seven Reasons Libertarians Will Use to Justify Their Vote in the Republican Primaries

Laurence M. Vance

All of the reasons can be boiled down to these:

1. My candidate is not as bad as the other Republican candidates.
2. My candidate is better than the other Republican candidates.
3. My candidate is a lesser evil than the other Republican candidates.
4. My candidate deviates less from libertarianism than the other Republican candidates.
5. My candidate leans more libertarian than the other Republican candidates.
6. My candidate is more conservative than the other Republican candidates.
7. My candidate has a better chance of beating Hillary than the other Republican candidates.

Not because his candidate is a principled conservative or libertarian. Not because his candidate is great on a particular issue. Not because his candidate is great on most issues. This means that libertarians who vote in their state Republican primaries are no different from the mass of Republicans who hold their nose in every election and vote for what they perceive to be the lesser of two evils. They are not actually voting for anyone, just against everyone else. But since voting for the lesser of many evils is still voting for evil, I have a better idea. Send a message to all of the Republican candidates by not voting for any of them. And you can do this from home with no effort whatsoever.

:up:
Interesting quote. I imagine you are aware of the Constitution Party.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/our-principles/seven-principles/

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
an idiot

thinks trump can win the nomination
doesn't vote rebublican

Why are you incapable of answering the questions? Are the words "yes" or "no" too tiring on your fingers to type? Are you stubborn? Lazy? Etc.

Here it is again:

Since you have no way of knowing who YOUR candidate will be, will you be voting for Trump IF he is the Republican candidate?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why are you incapable of answering the questions? Are the words "yes" or "no" too tiring on your fingers to type? Are you stubborn? Lazy? Etc.

Here it is again:

Since you have no way of knowing who YOUR candidate will be, will you be voting for Trump IF he is the Republican candidate?

I will not be voting for trump
because
he will not be the republican nominee

only an idiot would think he can win

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Including Trump if he is the candidate ...

only an idiot would think he can win the republican nomination

he has already seriously damaged the republican party
and
that is just what the clintons expected him to do

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So IF he is the candidate and you vote for him, what will that make you?

only an idiot could think he might be the republican nominee

You didn't say you *wouldn't* vote for him. What does that make you?

An idiot? A hypocrite? A hypocritical idiot ... ?

an idiot

thinks trump can win the nomination
doesn't vote rebublican

Here it is again:

I will not be voting for trump
because
he will not be the republican nominee

only an idiot would think he can win

So ... will you be voting for Hillary, an independent or staying home?

I will be voting republican

Including Trump if he is the candidate ...

only an idiot would think he can win the republican nomination

he has already seriously damaged the republican party
and
that is just what the clintons expected him to do

:chuckle: You are so transparent.

You have stated and lectured other TOL members nonstop about voting for whatever Republican candidate is running.

THAT would include Trump ... IF he won the Republican nomination.

Only a dishonest, troll would continue to call others names for supporting a candidate that he himself WOULD vote for ...

Do you remember why you started this thread, Chrys? It's because a few members called you something you didn't like. I, BTW, agree with their assessment of you.

Thank you for proving us right.