2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Also, does everyone who is a team owner, have AOL Instant Messenging?

If you don't, can I ask that you please get it. This way, communicating with you about league issues dealing with your team won't be such a hassle.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position)that will come into play if a starter does not end up playing or is injured in the first quarter of his game and doesn't return.

Or if Lucky's Running Back gets into a fight right before the game and isn't allowed to play. :eek:

C

cattyfan

I don't have AOL or instant messaging. Last time we had AOL on a computer it caused us serious grief and my husband has asked that I no longer use AOL. Sorry.

I check e-mail daily, however.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yeah, I'm not gonna get AOL either, but I'm always online.....:noid:

Catty and Billy,

I'm not talking about AOL as the full blown program. Just the AIM part. It's small and very effective. Not a system killer like the full blown program of AOL you receive on CD in the mail.

Even MSN Messenger is a good tool if you have that.

C

cattyfan

I'll discuss it with "Mr. cattyfan" and get back to you. (thanks for being patient :) )

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position)that will come into play if a starter does not end up playing or is injured in the first quarter of his game and doesn't return.

As always, I have questions....

What if a player is only fielded for a few plays then gets pulled from the game in the 1st Quarter? That is the prediction for a few Eagles players, since they have nothing to gain by winning this week. Do they fall into this category? This news was only released a few hours before gametime for a Monday Night game.

Or, What if the player that gets injured in the 1st Quarter scores more points than the appointed 'replacement', can the owner decide which player's score he wants to use? I would expect so.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by BillyBob

As always, I have questions....

What if a player is only fielded for a few plays then gets pulled from the game in the 1st Quarter? That is the prediction for a few Eagles players, since they have nothing to gain by winning this week. Do they fall into this category? This news was only released a few hours before gametime for a Monday Night game.

It turns out that player was deactivated at gametime. I guess that qualifies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

You would know all about butt whoopings, wouldn't you?
So my rookie year wasn't that great. :eek: Next year I'm going to make the (non-loser) playoffs. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.