ECT Your Own Opinion Is Worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

You're claiming nonsense which Scripture AND common sense don't support in the least. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You haven't any squot, either, whatever that is. I have Scripture backing me up, though. :duh:

Yes, I do admit: I study The Word of God.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You don't study because you already know everything. I will not ever know everything, in this life or the next. You don't know what The Word of Truth is, much less how to rightly divide It.

I said
You poor misguided soul. The Holy Spirit is the one that rightly divids the Word. Just the way I have been presenting it.

Look at your arrogance. How would you know whether or not I study? You didn't rightly divide that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ok - i am calling this. i have tried, as well as Br and Aimiel , and many many others. why even entertain this man's posts. i'm done - waste of time. let him see that nobody is interested. i know it's tempting, to try helping him or interacting, but it is fruitless. Squeaky is past the point of no return - this is my last post to the confused man

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ok - i am calling this. i have tried, as well as Br and Aimiel , and many many others. why even entertain this man's posts. i'm done - waste of time. let him see that nobody is interested. i know it's tempting, to try helping him or interacting, but it is fruitless. Squeaky is past the point of no return - this is my last post to the confused man

I said
someone who is really born again will never buckle under to a bunch of carnal accusations. Demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Show some kind of proof, or evidence. You got nothing for me to hold on to.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Oh! that stings. lolololololololo

i lied. Squeaky, this is obviously YOUR LIFE. this is what you do with your time. do you leave the house ? or do you sit in front of your screen, with a Bible, or online, cutting and pasting, typing and using Scripture to speak for you. there may be a tiny group that may benefit from your drivel, but tiny is the key word. you think you're doing fine, that's the problem. you PRESENT NOTHING, and poorly at that. actually, i retract my withdrawl from your threads and posts. i will be rebuking you at every post you make - it's God's Will

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i lied. Squeaky, this is obviously YOUR LIFE. this is what you do with your time. do you leave the house ? or do you sit in front of your screen, with a Bible, or online, cutting and pasting, typing and using Scripture to speak for you. there may be a tiny group that may benefit from your drivel, but tiny is the key word. you think you're doing fine, that's the problem. you PRESENT NOTHING, and poorly at that. actually, i retract my withdrawl from your threads and posts. i will be rebuking you at every post you make - it's God's Will

I said
I went through the three years of the milk understanding. Then I went through the eleven years of the meat understanding.Then I started receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 1500 of them in the past 25 years. I share them.
I tell everyone to try to prove me wrong. Because no one can hurt me. If they can prove me wrong(with scripture) that will only help me. And that will only help me. I take my spirituality very serious.
But don't be like the deceived. Carnal accusations are vanity. Accusing me of something carnally is useless. Atleast show the support of the Holy Spirit with the verses. Without a verse all one has is a theology. And theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing. And you cant rebuke someone in the meat or the revelations with carnal accusations. That's not a rebuke that is just blowing in the wind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do not trust your own opinion about God. Find out what Jesus says about God. Find the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible, the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Odd that he loaded his posts with his opinions complaining about any man's opinions but his own opinion. How worthless is that?

I said
I have to give my opinion to those who don't know the Holy Spirit. Or those who cant understand the Word of God. But if you would read the OP you would see the revelation which is all verses.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
I have to give my opinion to those who don't know the Holy Spirit. Or those who cant understand the Word of God. But if you would read the OP you would see the revelation which is all verses.

Well, then you're saying that, "anybody who reads the Bible, receives what you receive, right?"

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said

But those who know the holy spirit and understand the word of god claims your opinions are not from the holy spirit and never understood the word of God. So far in observing both sides, I've seen you been refuted. Why are you taking advantage on the weak and those smaller than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.