YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

Right Divider

Body part
How would you know? You don't even know what the Gospel is. Please direct me to a thread that is about the Gospel and justification by faith.
You are self-centered and don't even read nor understand what others write.

There are MANY people where that preach the gospel of the grace of God. But YOU, on the other hand, have added all kinds of nonsense too it. Then you scream bloody murder when others don't buy your bogus story.

Robert Pate

Banned
Where did you get these strange and incorrect teachings RP?

Then why does Paul tell us that we are not under the law? If it was abolished?

There is no condemnation be Christ paid for our sins with His death on the cross and not because of some supposed cessation of the law (AND the prophets).

Always claiming perfection for your bogus position.

You are a double-minded person. You make contradictory claims all of the time.

P.S. Believe the truth without all of your ridiculous errors.

You are another dead rock. You have not been born again by the word of God. If you had the Holy Spirit you would believe the Bible. The scriptures plainly teach that for the Christian the law has been abolished.

Ephesians 2:15.
Colossians 2:14.
Romans 7:6.
1 Timothy 1:9.
Romans 4:15.
Romans 10:4.
Romans 6:14.

Right Divider

Body part
You are another dead rock. You have not been born again by the word of God. If you had the Holy Spirit you would believe the Bible. The scriptures plainly teach that for the Christian the law has been abolished.

I believe the gospel of the grace of God as taught in the scripture.
I do not believe the things that you've ADDED to it.

Once again.... why won't you answer simple and direct questions?

If the law was abolished at the cross, why would Paul tell us we are not under it?
How would it be possible to be under something that does not exist?

(Rom 7:6 KJV) But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Being DELIVERED FROM THE LAW is NOT the same as "law abolished".

Robert Pate

Banned
I believe the gospel of the grace of God as taught in the scripture.
I do not believe the things that you've ADDED to it.

Once again.... why won't you answer simple and direct questions?

If the law was abolished at the cross, why would Paul tell us we are not under it?
How would it be possible to be under something that does not exist?

(Rom 7:6 KJV) But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Being DELIVERED FROM THE LAW is NOT the same as "law abolished".

Who told you that you are a Christian?

The law exist for unbelievers like yourself, but there is no law for Christians, it has been abolished.

Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, No matter how many scriptures that says so.

Here is another one, 2 Corinthians 3:13.

clefty

Oh boy...

They resent you because IF there is no more Law (since the cross abolished it) then there would no longer be need of grace...

That the law was not for them should be enough but...

Right Divider

Body part
Who told you that you are a Christian?
You are a false accuser Robert.

The law exist for unbelievers like yourself, but there is no law for Christians, it has been abolished.
I am not under the law because I am IN CHRIST.

Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, No matter how many scriptures that says so.
False accuser again. How does it feel to be the only believer in the whole world?

Here is another one, 2 Corinthians 3:13.
New covenant Israel will have the law written in their hearts.... Jeremiah 31:33.
Don't you claim to be under that covenant?

AGAIN.... why does Paul tell us that we are not under the law when you claim that it doesn't even exist?

The reason that the law is NOT my problem is that I am DEAD to it

Rom 7:1-6 KJV
(1) Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
(2) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
(3) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
(4) Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
(5) For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
(6) But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You are a false accuser Robert.

I am not under the law because I am IN CHRIST.

False accuser again. How does it feel to be the only believer in the whole world?

New covenant Israel will have the law written in their hearts.... Jeremiah 31:33.
Don't you claim to be under that covenant?

AGAIN.... why does Paul tell us that we are not under the law when you claim that it doesn't even exists?

The reason that the law is NOT my problem is that I am DEAD to it

Rom 7:1-6 KJV
(1) Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
(2) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
(3) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
(4) Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
(5) For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
(6) But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

You think that you are in Christ. If you were in Christ you would stand up for what the Bible says, instead you side with John W. who is a heretic.

Part of the Gospel is that the law has been abolished. If the law has not been abolished for the Christian, then he is still in his sins. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. "There is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law.

I will believe that you are a Christian when you stand up for God's word.

Right Divider

Body part
You think that you are in Christ. If you were in Christ you would stand up for what the Bible says, instead you side with John W. who is a heretic.
More lies from "the only true believer".

Part of the Gospel is that the law has been abolished. If the law has not been abolished for the Christian, then he is sti

ll in his sins.
WRONG... (you are pretty consistent).

I am DEAD to the law by the BODY OF CHRIST.

Rom 7:4 KJV

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.
Not for a DEAD MAN.

Read ROMANS 7!

"There is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.
The USUAL fallaciuos logic on YOUR part.

There is no condemnation because there is no law.
There is no condemnation because a DEAD MAN is NOT under the law. ROMANS 7!

See how that works?

Robert Pate

Banned
More lies from "the only true believer".

WRONG... (you are pretty consistent).

I am DEAD to the law by the BODY OF CHRIST.

Rom 7:4 KJV

Not for a DEAD MAN.

Read ROMANS 7!

The USUAL fallaciuos logic on YOUR part.

There is no condemnation because a DEAD MAN is NOT under the law. ROMANS 7!

See how that works?

The law was nailed to the cross along with our sins, Colossians 2:14.

glorydaz

But not his sinless life that fulfilled the law and abolished it? You don't have a complete Gospel.

I suppose it's easier to toss out the law than to use it lawfully as Paul points out. :sigh:

1 Timothy 1:8
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;​

Preach the Gospel

1 Cor. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;​

Oh, what is "sin", Robert?

Uh, it's transgression of the Law.

Where is that Law, Robert?

Uh, it's been abolished.

There is a lawful way to use the Law, and it must be used to preach the Gospel.

You don't have a complete Gospel, Robert.

musterion

But not his sinless life that fulfilled the law and abolished it? You don't have a complete Gospel.

There's no need for Him to have "kept the Law vicariously" on behalf of those whom God would declare as having DIED with the Son.

The Law is a threat only to those who are under its authority.

The dead aren't expect to keep any law. They're dead. No law has any claim on those who are dead.

Those who are in Christ are counted as having died with Christ and raised to a new life, forever beyond the reach or need for the Law.

So while we agree Law has no claim on those in Christ, it is not for the reason you say. You disagree with Paul on this, which makes you inexcusably wrong.

We do have the complete Gospel, as Paul preached it. You are the one who has added an extra qualification to it, placing you under the curse of Galatians 1:8-9.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your theory is a fairy tale.

The Bible does NOT say that Jesus' sinless life "fulfilled the law" nor that Jesus "kept the law for us".

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and justification.

To not believe that is to not believe the Gospel. To not believe the Gospel is to not be born again.

Robert Pate

Banned
There's no need for Him to have "kept the Law vicariously" on behalf of those whom God would declare as having DIED with the Son.

The Law is a threat only to those who are under its authority.

The dead aren't expect to keep any law. They're dead. No law has any claim on those who are dead.

Those who are in Christ are counted as having died with Christ and raised to a new life, forever beyond the reach or need for the Law.

So while we agree Law has no claim on those in Christ, it is not for the reason you say. You disagree with Paul on this, which makes you inexcusably wrong.

We do have the complete Gospel, as Paul preached it. You are the one who has added an extra qualification to it, placing you under the curse of Galatians 1:8-9.

The reason that you have not been born again is because you don't believe the Gospel.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and justification. To not believe that is to not believe the Gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
How old are you John W.? You sound like you are about 15.

You are either very immature or you have low self esteem, maybe both.

I'm not an 85 year old habitual liar,dementia infested child of the devil, like you, Pate, and shuck your psycho babble, wolf.To wit:

Yes, I am the only one on the Forum that is teaching the Gospel and justification by faith.
So, he admits that he lied,and has dementia:

Most of the born again Christians have left this Forum.

Only about 10% of professing Christians have been born again....
Tell us how you arrive at that 10% figure, you deceiving puffed up as a bullfrog in heat, demonic troll. Prove it.

We thought so, you admitted satanist.