Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is a Christian considered an evil doer by you?

Not everyone who are claiming Christians are not Christians. You see, you dont have discernment of this kind of basic stuff.

We will not have discernment if we dont have the Holy Spirit in us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not everyone who are claiming Christians are not Christians. You see, you dont have discernment of this kind of basic stuff.

True Christians have the Holy Spirit in them.

NewDay

So? It is ok to enable evil doers? That's why I say you guys dont know Jesus.

Please explain how loving those who are weaker in the faith enables them? Love builds up, is a witness to how love can grow. Love never tears down anyone who is saved.

NewDay

I agree that not everyone who professes to be a christian is one.

The part where you and I would disagree is that you have taken it upon yourself to decide who is and who is not, and that is not allowed.

God alone has that right..when will you get it?

You are not even close to being Him.

I did the same thing, before He corrected me. Read the OP. God has corrected me, when will He correct YOU on this?

You are no different than some of the other godplayers on this board..that I have admitted I was A PART of.

You can take this or leave it, you are wrong...just as wrong as I was.

NewDay

Love is not just for the saved.

Agreed, my point was that if we cannot even show love to those who claim to be christians, how can we show it to our enemies?

I am not falling for the 'love' tears down rule of thumb, anymore, either, so for those who think that 'love' enables us to tear each other apart, by calling us ugly names, etc, I do not agree with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Agreed, my point was that if we cannot even show love to those who claim to be christians, how can we show it to our enemies?
1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luk 10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luk 10:26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
Luk 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luk 10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Luk 10:29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
Luk 10:30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Luk 10:31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
Luk 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
Luk 10:35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
Luk 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
Luk 10:37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

NewDay

Luk 10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luk 10:26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
Luk 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luk 10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Luk 10:29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
Luk 10:30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Luk 10:31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
Luk 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
Luk 10:35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
Luk 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
Luk 10:37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

:up:

bybee

You dont understand Jesus' love.

When Jesus drove the Money-changers out of the Temple I imagine He believed in the efficacy of His actions?

For you to claim that another Christian does not understand "Jesus' love" is the heighth of arrogance and judgmentalism.
"Judgment is mine" saith the Lord!
You are so far out of line in your behavior here that I believe you must apply for an entry visa to be taken seriously!:crackup:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When Jesus drove the Money-changers out of the Temple I imagine He believed in the efficacy of His actions?

For you to claim that another Christian does not understand "Jesus' love" is the heighth of arrogance and judgmentalism.
"Judgment is mine" saith the Lord!
You are so far out of line in your behavior here that I believe you must apply for an entry visa to be taken seriously!:crackup:

Your vicious and bully attitude is clear fruit of your faith. so your assessment of anyone or anything is meaningless.