ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

sirayuk

Then we need to compare many Bible version to have the main idea of a text.

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

In the past few days I was told "today" does NOT mean "today", which of course is WRONG.

Ref. Today you will be with me in paradise as Jesus told the crucified thief next to Him.

Tonight I was told "world" does not mean "world" but it means the lost sheep of Israel.

Ref. Jn.:3:16

If I was in a group ANY group that started changing the meaning of words in scripture I would find a church that preached the scripture without changing scripture to fit a particular doctrine.

There are more words changed by MAD to make their beliefs work, but you get the general idea.
Actually you need to know that u cannot be preached the gospel using word for word, for example saying the hand of God, you see that the heaven cannot even contain him, the whole earth his footstool, then talking of his hand on u, see? Be patient study the Lord will guide.

marhig

The thing we need is the holy spirit within our hearts to teach us the truth.

And the truth is to believe in the gospel and the teachings of Jesus Christ and all of his apostles, not just to believe in and listen to Paul.

Danoh

Take this how you might, but your above is actually the way of the amateur...

Comparing Scripture with Scripture is the way to go...

Simple example...the word "rock"

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

All in...the same...Bible.

Right Divider

Body part
Let me tell you what I see from outside of MAD.

Mad IGNORES all of the teachings of Jesus by saying Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.
  • We do NOT ignore them (you lie YET again).
  • Scripture SAYS that the LORD SAID that, but YOU ignore it.
Matt 15:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Please teach us what this means?
Why would you ALL consider that Jesus' teachings was only for Israel ?
It depends on WHAT He said and HOW He said it and to WHOM He said it.

Jesus said come unto me ALL you that labor etc. That was not just for Israel obviously.
You fixate on words taken out of context.

WHEN Jesus used that WORD, He was speaking TO CERTAIN people. You don't get to AUTO-MAGICALLY apply it to everyone because YOU ignore the context.

John 3:16 and many other things Jesus taught was for EVERYONE. I understand that some of Jesus' teachings was to the JEWS , but it was to get them OUT of following TRADITIONS and into relationship with God.
Well how gracious of you.

Why are ALL of the other Apostles IGNORED when they also taught the same message as PAUL ?
  • They are NOT ignored.
  • They did not teach ALL the same things.
  • Paul makes it very clear that he received NEW information (it's called REVELATION).
  • Paul ADDED things to THEM, but they did NOT add anything to him (Galatians 2:6-7)
  • Peter confirms this in 2 Peter 3:16
The divisions Madist create and force into and on to scripture destroys the context of MANY of the scriptures.
You've got that backwards.

MAD only works by ignoring the giver of life i.e. Jesus, taking scripture out of context, changing the meanings of many scriptures, and making Paul an idol, which Paul taught to follow him as he followed Jesus.
More LIES from Mr. Christian. You're quite a role model.

DAN P

And I will refer you to what Jesus said HE said to teach and BAPTIZE the NATIONS.

Mat 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Hi and then you have to believe that salvation is by WATER !!

I will let you EXPLAIN what NATIONS / ETHNOS really means , if you do not know buy a VINE'S DICTIONARY and then get ridd of those KJV-ONLY GLASSES and learn !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and then you have to believe that salvation is by WATER !!

I will let you EXPLAIN what NATIONS / ETHNOS really means , if you do not know buy a VINE'S DICTIONARY and then get ridd of those KJV-ONLY GLASSES and learn !!

dan p

No you do not. Saved folks get baptized as a public profession of their faith.

I don't want to study others work and study myself clear out of believing scripture. Thanks but I have and will continue to depend on the Holy Spirit for guidance.

what God used and blessed for over 400 years ,the KJV ,now should be discarded ?
I do trust some works like Matthew Henrys commentary.
What do you recommend to replace the KJV ? I do not trust the manuscripts that the new versions are translated from.

Danoh

The thing we need is the holy spirit within our hearts to teach us the truth.

And the truth is to believe in the gospel and the teachings of Jesus Christ and all of his apostles, not just to believe in and listen to Paul.

Problem is...everyone...asserts your above assertion.

As some sort of an ignorance is bliss as their magic formula.

By ignorance, I mean unaware, or lacking in information as to how a thing actually works.

Be that unintentional ignorance, or the willful ignorance of those who right off prove what really matters to them when...a thing is pointed out to them...and the first thing out of their mouth is all about how they...have been personally offended.

Fact of the matter as to this issue?

There WAS this...

John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The result of that WAS this...

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

And the result of that WAS this...

Acts 4:1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, 4:2 Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 4:3 And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide.

Acts 4:7 And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

Acts 4:9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. 4:14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

And WE know this because THERE IT IS in WRITTEN form FOR US to know OF.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

For even in light of the great supernatural things THEY had been privileged to have been FIRST HAND eyewitnesses of - one of THEM - Peter...pointed readers to the following, as his own days upon this Earth were coming to an end...

2 Peter 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; 1:14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance. 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount. 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The Scripture ITSELF is NOW our teacher.

Meaning HOW we study It determines what conclusions we each arrive at.

And just as all the above is a principle made obvious by The Scripture; it is just as obvious that Scripture Itself is based on principles It is not only following...but that the Spirit Who inspired All Scripture expects the so called "Bible Based" student of Scripture to come to...through...time in the Scripture...attempting there to find out from It...just what Its' principles...are...as to the proper discernment of the Words of God...

Or as the writer of Hebrews put it...

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Danoh

Seems the whole bible is a series of revelations.

And that is a point you fail to keep in mind.

You end up concluding a word always means the same thing no matter where within said series of revelations it is found being used.

dodge

And that is a point you fail to keep in mind.

You end up concluding a word always means the same thing no matter where within said series of revelations it is found being used.

I do believe the Holy Spirit knows the difference between Israel and "world".

I also believe the Holy Spirit knew how to convey today as opposed to some nether world of time.

Sure some words and stories are figurative and not literal but then again some words and teachings are literal