ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

dodge

The SINGLE SOLITARY reference to sheep and Paul IMMEDIATELY says NAY......

You are an indoctrinated loser.

Christians are slaughtered like sheep. NO even in this slaughter we are more than conquerors through Him that loves us.

All these things = being slaughtered like sheep.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said ," for your sake we are Killed all the day long accounted as sheep for the slaughter; ( treated as sheep i.e slaughtered as sheep) in all these things ( being slaughtered like sheep ) No we are more than conquerors ( even though we are slaughtered like sheep in Jesus we win ) through Him ( Christians will be raised with Jesus to new life forever) that loved us".

Yep. It's really simple.

But as I said, Wrong Divider is a follower of John Nelson Darby, and therefore, Wrong Divider has to defend Darby's false teachings at all costs.

dodge

Paul said there is one body, one Spirit, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father of all.

Since there is only one baptism that would be the baptism in which he and others were baptized.

Jesus was sent to the house of Israel to offer the kingdom of God. Some accepted, some rejected.

A house is a dwelling place. As the King, Israel is Jesus' house, it's where he lives.

How does one enter Jesus' house? Paul demonstrated it is not through baptism, so how?

Jesus was water baptized.

Paul was water baptized.

ALL the Apostles were baptized.

Every person saved in the NT was water baptized.

It simply means there is only ONE spiritual baptism.

Show me in scripture where water baptism was done away with. Just ONE.

One is saved when they humble them self before God and admit they are a sinner. They repent and ask God's forgiveness. Then they trust the gift ( payment) that God has provided as payment for their sin( Jesus' sacrifice and DBR ).

Right Divider

Body part
Read the verse instead of arguing. My 7 year old grand daughter has better reading comprehension than you are displaying !
Once again, I expect nothing less from you.

Paul said ," for your sake we are Killed all the day long accounted as sheep for the slaughter; ( treated as sheep i.e slaughtered as sheep) in all these things ( being slaughtered like sheep ) No we are more than conquerors ( even though we are slaughtered like sheep in Jesus we win ) through Him ( Christians will be raised with Jesus to new life forever) that loved us".
Paul is NOT using this SINGLE verse to make us Israel (i.e., God's sheep in hundreds of verses).

So go back to your drawing board and devise a new strategy.

Right Divider

Body part
Christians are slaughtered like sheep. NO even in this slaughter we are more than conquerors through Him that loves us.

All these things = being slaughtered like sheep.
Absolutely ... an analogy....

No shepherd, no other reference in 13 epistles to sheep.

Figure it out.

dodge

Yep. It's really simple.

But as I said, Wrong Divider is a follower of John Nelson Darby, and therefore, Wrong Divider has to defend Darby's false teachings at all costs.

That is sad ! I was accused of hating Paul earlier , but they do not understand that Paul said follow me as I follow Christ. They are so far from the truth of God's word I feel real sorrow for them.

dodge

Absolutely ... an analogy....

Figure it out.

Why are you ignoring the TRUTH of the scriptures ?
IS it more important to follow an idea, a doctrine, a group, or is it the goal of those that love God to follow Jesus ?

dodge

Once again, I expect nothing less from you.

Paul is NOT using this SINGLE verse to make us Israel (i.e., God's sheep in hundreds of verses).

So go back to your drawing board and devise a new strategy.

I will pray that God open your heart to His truth, your ears to His word, and your eyes to His Son.

Right Divider

Body part
Why are you ignoring the TRUTH of the scriptures ?
IS it more important to follow an idea, a doctrine, or is it the goal of those that love God to follow Jesus ?
More lies... thanks Mr. Christian.

Please expound on how Paul is SO neglectful.... never calling Jesus OUR Shepherd and never again in 13 epistles referring to US as sheep.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
One is saved...

One is saved by what means? Bearing the fruit of repentance must be done before baptism.

What is required for salvation? Paul explains it by demonstration.

Baptism is not the key to salvation, but it is a prerequisite.

dodge

One is saved by what means? Bearing the fruit of repentance must be done before baptism.

What is required for salvation? Paul explains it by demonstration.

Baptism is not the key to salvation, but it is a prerequisite.

I believe saved men get baptized in obedience to Jesus' command to do so, and as a public profession of their faith in Jesus' finished work.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul said the following:

(Acts 20:28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Who is "the flock" that Paul is referring to?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul also said the following:

(Acts 20:29) I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

Who is "the flock"?

Why does Paul keep referring to the BOC as "the flock"?

dodge

Paul also said the following:

(Acts 20:29) I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

Who is "the flock"?

Why does Paul keep referring to the BOC as "the flock"?

Long way from wrong divider saying there is not even ONE verse where Paul refers to the BOC as sheep !

Good job.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please expound on how Paul is SO neglectful.... never calling Jesus OUR Shepherd and never again in 13 epistles referring to US as sheep.

Who said, "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you not sparing the flock."

We know the flock referred to is the church of God, but who is the Head, the Shepherd of that church?

Right Divider

Body part
Paul said the following:

(Acts 20:28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Who is "the flock" that Paul is referring to?
  • Is this one of Paul's epistles? No.
  • Are sheep the ONLY possible flock? No.
  • Is Paul addressing the BoC here? No.
  • Is tetelestai word searching again? Yes.
Thanks tet. If I ever need a word search, I'll know who to call.

Right Divider

Body part
Who said, "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you not sparing the flock."

We know the flock referred to is the church of God, but who is the Head, the Shepherd of that church?
Paul did not write Acts. Was Paul negligent to miss this in HIS 13 epistles?