WILL HILARY BE PRESIDENT IN 2016

TracerBullet

Her only political experience as an elected official is being a US Senator from New York from 2000-09. That's it unless you want to count being the first lady of Arkansas and the Presidential First Lady. :p Seriously, If Bill Clinton wasn't her husband would anyone take her seriously at all?

why not? People (well some people) are taking Rand Paul seriously

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
nope - the repub's sure dropped the ball in 2012

it's theirs to lose again this time, especially if hillary is the dem nominee

history tells us how hard it is to get a republican in the white house

don't ignore it

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I'd love to see a woman in the White House but someone of higher caliber.

and better morality

i'd vote for condi :thumb:

condoleezza-rice-dl-1.jpg

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i've said it before and i'm sure i'll say it again in the next 16 months

1. vote for the best candidate in the primaries

2. vote against the worst candidate in the general

3. and then, whoever gets elected, ride them like a tired pony for the whole of their term - write letters (real ones, with stamps - and use a pen - don't print off something you've typed out) - let them know what they're doing right and let them know what they're doing wrong

too many people don't know how to change gears between #1 and #2

and waaaay too many people are too lazy to bother with #3

IMJerusha

and better morality

i'd vote for condi :thumb:

condoleezza-rice-dl-1.jpg

Condoleezza Rice would be an excellent candidate in my opinion but I think she's too smart to step into the muck and mire Obama has laid down. Seriously, any Republican who steps up is going to end up with a bad rep simply because of Obama's mess and America's track record when it comes to instant gratification. Still, if anyone could come out smelling more rose like, it would be Condoleezza because she is well respected by both parties.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It's a done deal! America passed the critical mass needed for progressive dominance for years to come.

IMJerusha

"The government will examine thousands of Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails for public release — and for possible security lapses — after revelations she used a private account to conduct official business as secretary of state, a senior State Department official said Thursday." -- from the AP

Josh Earnest, White House press secretary stated "State Department policy holds that information that is not classified as secret but contains sensitive national security or diplomatic information can only be conveyed on secure channels except for certain circumstances."

Yes, this is just what America needs in the White House, isn't it?...someone without a shred of care for our nation's security. Good grief, even David Letterman is making fun of her!