ECT Why shouldn't I convert from Evangelical Protestant to Catholic?

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
It's the DAN ALMIGHTY SHOW! God has taken vacation from the throne of judgement and the only one who can discern who is or isn't saved.

But, as Dan can discern that now, God Must have taken another vacation and elected Dan as he did Bruce and Ethan before him!

I was wondering about that discernment of his....and grammar to be honest.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I was wondering about that discernment of his....and grammar to be honest.

Haha

Bro, if I did not have love I would not post.

You can join whatever church you like. But if you find a perfect church, whatever you do, don't join

You'll ruin it lad

Xoxo but not for hetohomo

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
man, if that's the best you could muster, why publish it and prove my point?

Het, whenever you decide to move away from the milk and taste the deep things of the word, I will serve it to you.

Until then, I need a convenient enemy. Why go to catholic transitional class? This thread is all the brother needs.

Bless you my sons.

Heterodoxical

Het, whenever you decide to move away from the milk and taste the deep things of the word, I will serve it to you.

Until then, I need a convenient enemy. Why go to catholic transitional class? This thread is all the brother needs.

Bless you my sons.

When ever you can rely on showing my arguments wrong, and not attacking me personally as you ALWAYS DO, I'll know you grew up and we can talk.

Until then, I'll just have my fun.

Heterodoxical

Ya know, Joy, there are a handful of you on here that I am nearly dying to have actual conversations. Problem is, all you guys can do is boast and posture of how you are right, but when it comes to putting up or shutting up, you run, or call names and insult with NO reasoning at all.

I'm just curious, do any of you intend to grow out of your posturing only, and handle substance?

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
Ya know, Joy, there are a handful of you on here that I am nearly dying to have actual conversations. Problem is, all you guys can do is boast and posture of how you are right, but when it comes to putting up or shutting up, you run, or call names and insult with NO reasoning at all.

I'm just curious, do any of you intend to grow out of your posturing only, and handle substance?

Well said, you spoke my mind :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE]

Great

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And, respectfully Chrys, since I'm addressing your comments, are you just going to ignore post 123?

I didn't
I pointed out you left out the most important part
the name change
peter means rock
you ignored that

the other thing you must consider
is
Jesus asked peter to feed His sheep
three times
that is what a shepherd does
that is what the pope does

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
Just another Straw Man Fallacy from CM. He literally has nothing but deliberate distortions and outright lies (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5) to offer at this point.

Well said. In all these pages I have come across more lies and fabrication than North Korea's Ministry of Propoganda could produce in a year.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
before this thread I have not had any contact with Heterodoxical
and
I am certainly enjoying his input

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
*If one were to just read their New Testament, and get a notebook and a pen out, and create two columns (One being the apostles described in the Scriptures and one being the so called relgisious men of the RCC), then one can clearly see that the two columns do not match up in the slightest. Only a small select few verses must be twisted out of context to defend the RCC religious world view.

Really? Please provide evidence of this claim.
Secondly, if someone was to take a notebook and pen out and create two columns as you say, one column would say 'What I think about the Catholic Church based on someone else's opinion and not my own research' ....and the other would say...

'What do I do about the inconvienient fact the Catholic Church is where you originally got the canon of scripture from?'