ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Darby follower twists what I said.

The context was the events of 70AD.

Chronological order isn't important for the events that took place in 70AD because some of them took place at the same time.

Well, twitty looking wimp-did I "twist" this "everyone?"

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Well, notestosterone Clay Aiken clone?

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, not one Darby follower will answer the question.

Why is that?

Darby followers claim to be experts, but when asked to defend their Dispensationalism, they run and hide, or attack the person asking the question.

Here is the question:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?
As we see, every Russell, Hannegraaf, King, Josephus, Gentry.... follower has avoided the question, for 3 years.

Why is that?

Here is the question one more time:

Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw/witnessed an invisible/un-physical Saviour, return in AD 70.

Will any Josephus follower, like Craigie, attempt to answer the question?

Gentry, Russell, Josephus followers claim to be experts, but when asked to defend their AD 70-ism/Preterism, they run and hide, or attack the person asking the question, calling them cockroaches, dumb, stupid, brainwashed,cancerous..

Right, sweetie, little girl arms one?

So, you do have a job, weasel, as an actress?

john w

Hall of Fame
I recommend increased protein and 35-40 chinups three times a week to correct Tet's biceps problem.

And a harness for his head, as that may get the blood flowing to his spine/vertebrae, which has suffered fatal death knell, after fatal death knell, Mayor. Or perhaps some Xtend RAW BCAAs?

He is in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, that's the fee. However, he can use our website for free, www.tnation.com

Thanks, Mayor. I maybe able to flex my arm, as I pick up my bed, as Briscoe did. It needs to be in the sunlight, however. Tellalie does not get out in the sunlight, as he is weaseled up, in his dispie obsession hole, at home, on TOL 16 hours/day, plotting on how to get even with us bullies, and how to spam "Darby" with just a different twist. He is in denial.