ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Chronological order isn't important,..."-Tellalie

Once again, Little Johnny W the Darby follower twists what I said.

The context was the events of 70AD.

Chronological order isn't important for the events that took place in 70AD because some of them took place at the same time.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who will be the first Darby follower to answer the question?

Here is the question:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

SaulToPaul 2

Chronological order isn't important for the events that took place in 70AD because some of them took place at the same time.

Wrong again. The appearing happened after the tribulation committed by the Roman army.

(Matt 24:30) Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

john w

Hall of Fame
Many of the events that took place in 70AD were happening at the same time.

"Chronological order isn't important,...Maybe...I don't know....technically saved....I don't know....Not one person in the history of the universe knows the answer to my questions....AD 66, AD 70...it's not important.....I was a dispensationalist for 25 years, 27 years....It's not important....I don't know...Maybe........Darby...."-Tellalie

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
@ STP

It depends if the word "then" means after the Tribulation, or if it means during those days.

"and then" could mean the same thing as "these last days", or it could mean after the Tribulation.

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, every Darby follower has avoided the question.

Here is the question one more time:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

Will any Darby follower attempt to answer the question?

As we see, every Russell, Hannegraaf, King, Josephus, Gentry.... follower has avoided the question, for 3 years.

Here is the question one more time:

Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw/witnessed an invisible/un-physical Saviour, return in AD 70.

Will any Josephus follower, like Craigie, attempt to answer the question?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, not one Darby follower will answer the question.

Why is that?

Darby followers claim to be experts, but when asked to defend their Dispensationalism, they run and hide, or attack the person asking the question.

Here is the question:

john w

Hall of Fame
It does not matter, saint john, if Warren preceded Barn.

Yes, Mayor-out with the details of the book, and in with....

2940016230290_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Why did you correct my chronology and say it happens "after"?

Because you take everything literally

People who take that verse literally use it for post tribulation claims

That's what Totten does with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Darby follower twists what I said.

The context was the events of 70AD.

Once again, little arms Craigie spams his weasel, effeminate wimper, Catholic "Hail Mary."

"Chronological order isn't important."-little chin weasel Craigie

SaulToPaul 2

Once again, little arms Craigie spams his weasel, effeminate wimper, Catholic "Hail Mary."

"Chronological order isn't important."-little chin weasel Craigie

I recommend increased protein and 35-40 chinups three times a week to correct Tet's biceps problem.