ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that why you will resort to any means, spending 15 hours a day on TOL, to makes us wackos look bad?

Once again, you try to make it about me, instead of Luke 19.

If I only cared about winning, I would still be a Dispensationalist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There you go, TOL audience:

"Chronological order isn't important,..."-Tellalie

=out with the details of the book. Next up? When the Lord Jesus Christ was born, and the chronological order of the bible, is just a minor detail.

And this fraud is going to "teach" us MAD/dispie wackos?

Many of the events that took place in 70AD were happening at the same time.

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet you won't answer the following question:

Like this one, that you have been asked for years, sweetie?:

Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw/witnessed an invisible/un-physical Saviour, return in AD 70.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, every Darby follower has avoided the question.

Here is the question one more time:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

Will any Darby follower attempt to answer the question?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's funny how Darby followers claim to be the only one's who know how to "rightly divide", but when they are asked to defend their belief system against the test of scripture, they all turn into little kids, and call people names instead of answering the questions.

God showed John the Day of the Lord, in great detail. You'd think He would have shown an apostle the final return of Christ in 70.

What a super point that gets you thinking! There's wide agreement Revelation was penned over a couple decades after the destruction of Jerusalem. You'd have to think Preterists believe there's an error in the text then, "I will shew thee things which must be hereafter," should have read, "I will shew thee things which already happened... since ye did not get thy Jerusalam Times on Patmos." That's funny! Remind me to never ask a Preterist what time it is.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's funny how Darby followers claim to be the only one's who know how to "rightly divide", but when they are asked to defend their belief system against the test of scripture, they all turn into little kids, and call people names instead of answering the questions.

It's funny how quickly you can spam that word for word spam.

"call people names"

Vs.

"Dispies are dumber than a mentally challenged person...mysteryboy....Slicky Nicky...cockroaches............................................................................."-Tellialie the actress

Take another bow, you flaming actress.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Luke 19:41) As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it

Jesus wept when He saw the city because He knew what was going to happen to the city and the people in 40 years.

Darby followers have to twist what Jesus said in order to make what Jesus said fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As we see, every Darby follower has avoided the question.

Here is the question one more time:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

Will any Darby follower attempt to answer the question?

You tell us, genius.

SaulToPaul 2

70ad: The LORD used enemies to destroy Jerusalem
2nd coming: The LORD destroys the enemies that seek to destroy Jerusalem

:idunno:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's wide agreement Revelation was penned over a couple decades after the destruction of Jerusalem.

Says who?

What non-Biblical sources tell you this?

You'd have to think Preterists believe there's an error in the text then, "I will shew thee things which must be hereafter," should have read, "I will shew thee things which already happened... since ye did not get thy Jerusalam Times on Patmos." That's funny! Remind me to never ask a Preterist what time it is.

The Revelation was written before 70AD, which is why John says "things which must soon take place"

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

I guess you think the word "near" means 2,000 years, and still counting?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You tell us, genius.

I already have.

There are numerous prophecies that describe the destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD.

You're a Darby follower, why don't you answer the question?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
70ad: The LORD used enemies to destroy Jerusalem
2nd coming: The LORD destroys the enemies that seek to destroy Jerusalem

:idunno:

I already answered that.

Why won't you answer my question?

Here it is again: