ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

Interplanner

Gnostics didn't bother with historic fact like the resurrection, the explosive kick-start of the church, or the wrath on Israel in the DofJ. Next question?

john w

Hall of Fame
Notice Tet did not explain the discrepancy between him and scripture.

Well, Mayor, the obsessed weasel is scrambling to see what his infallible men teachers, have written on the subject, such as Russell, Josephus, Bertrand, Wikipedia, Gentry, Sproul, DeMars, King.................Perhaps Craigie is silent, because his other infallible teacher, Hank Hanegraaf, does not broadcast his "The Unbiblical Unanswer man" radio broadcast,on weekends?

Take off on Hank, again, Mayor...You kill us!

musterion

You two are regular salesmen for dispensationalism. Ought to be selling those fine Dodge automobiles, you're so good.

Last edited:

Interplanner

lol, I consider my 'mission' here pretty darn close to Paul's own appeal to Judaizers; when you've really come to terms with who voided/replaced what in Gal 3:17, you might see that. Meanwhile, who ever reads what I'm saying should have implanted in them that the Gospel is justification from our debt of sin, and there is NEVER any time wasted making that more clear, more deep, more wide-known. Justification from God's wrath happens to be what eschatology is supposed to be about, Rom 5:9.

Interplanner

That's it!

Throw something at the wall and see if it sticks.

Well, he threw D'ism at the wall and it didn't. I've been showing that for 2 years now. There is no 2P2P in the Bible.

The first post I dealt with this morning thinks Eph 2-3 is a 'switch-over' from Jew to Gentile, from law to no law, etc. Because the person was raised on 2P2P which is not in the Bible. That is what does not stick.

There are no details to 'preterism is neo-gnosticism' because the person who wrote that would rather make a contentious statement than truly study why Lk 21 is about the DofJ.

The most sensible treatment of Mt24A, Lk 21 and Mk 13 is that they are about the DofJ, and the prophecy experts just can realize this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, he threw D'ism at the wall and it didn't. I've been showing that for 2 years now. There is no 2P2P in the Bible.

The first post I dealt with this morning thinks Eph 2-3 is a 'switch-over' from Jew to Gentile, from law to no law, etc. Because the person was raised on 2P2P which is not in the Bible. That is what does not stick.

There are no details to 'preterism is neo-gnosticism' because the person who wrote that would rather make a contentious statement than truly study why Lk 21 is about the DofJ.

The most sensible treatment of Mt24A, Lk 21 and Mk 13 is that they are about the DofJ, and the prophecy experts just can realize this.

The ONLY thing you've proven is, you don't know what you're talking about. Do you consider that an accomplishment?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
lol, I consider my 'mission' here pretty darn close to Paul's own appeal to Judaizers; when you've really come to terms with who voided/replaced what in Gal 3:17, you might see that. Meanwhile, who ever reads what I'm saying should have implanted in them that the Gospel is justification from our debt of sin, and there is NEVER any time wasted making that more clear, more deep, more wide-known. Justification from God's wrath happens to be what eschatology is supposed to be about, Rom 5:9.

Believe me, you're NO Apostle Paul, pal.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Can you please deal with a specific instead of make broad, general dismissals? That way we both make progress.

No, they can't. That's the problem.

My point earlier was that Tet has substance mixed with patience in nearly every post. Pseudo-erudite members like GM and Musterion can't do that because they have very little of either and it testifies negatively against them. Anyone who is truly confident with their position invites opposition because they are convinced that they have a bigger stick with which to win in a fair fight. Those who know that their weapons are weak resort to the "na-na-na-na-boo-boo" defense.

Interplanner

My point earlier was that Tet has substance mixed with patience in nearly every post. Pseudo-erudite members like GM and Musterion can't do that because they have very little of either and it testifies negatively against them. Anyone who is truly confident with their position invites opposition because they are convinced that they have a bigger stick with which to win in a fair fight. Those who know that their weapons are weak resort to the "na-na-na-na-boo-boo" defense.

I know what you mean but I refuse to accept that anyone is stuck.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:rotfl: