Why no unretouched non-composite Photo of Earth from Space past 1000 miles?

john w

Hall of Fame
No "Robot," to snap the pics?:

b9-b.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And therefore...they are guilty of every conceivable crime under the sun?

Funny business, how in some circles the fact that Jesus himself was a Jew just gets ignored. The important thing is to hate Jews.

I simply dislike Jews that don't believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior. But i dislike anyone that refuses to believe. no hate

john w

Hall of Fame
well, they did kill Christ :idunno:

"For the wages of sin is death..."-Romans 6:23 KJV

Made up. Our sin/sins, yours included, killed him-every last one of us killed him-no exception. And, had you, aliens, "Mother Teresa" been there, 2000 years ago, you/they would have done the same thing to the Lord Jesus Christ....

"release unto us Barabbas...But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him....Away with him, away with him, crucify him.."

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV

Nazaroo

"For the wages of sin is death..."-Romans 6:23 KJV

Made up. Our sin/sins, yours included, killed him-every last one of us killed him-no exception. And, had you, aliens, "Mother Teresa" been there, 2000 years ago, you/they would have done the same thing to the Lord Jesus Christ....

"release unto us Barabbas...But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him....Away with him, away with him, crucify him.."

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV

Best post of the thread.

as for others: hate? dislike? make sure you have a mirror in your house.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Daily Views of Earth Available on New NASA Website

Once a day NASA will post at least a dozen new color images of Earth acquired from 12 to 36 hours earlier by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC). Each daily sequence of images will show the Earth as it rotates, thus revealing the whole globe over the course of a day. The new website also features an archive of EPIC images searchable by date and continent:

http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Daily Views of Earth Available on New NASA Website

Once a day NASA will post at least a dozen new color images of Earth acquired from 12 to 36 hours earlier by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC). Each daily sequence of images will show the Earth as it rotates, thus revealing the whole globe over the course of a day. The new website also features an archive of EPIC images searchable by date and continent:

http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Yes I knew there must be new images available from different things we have sent out to space.

Daniel1769

There are no pictures of earth from space because they can't get up high enough to get a good one. They don't show what they can get because they don't want you to know that they've been lying for 500+ years. There is no evidence that earth and space is what they say it is other than the word of the few people who claim to have been in space. NASA is doing NOTHING in space. Not some things. Not a little bit of stuff. They are doing literally nothing in space, and there is no evidence that they are besides their fake videos.

Daniel1769

The funniest part about their space flights is that as high as any non-space agency person has ever been, things fall back to earth. You go in an aircraft as high as you can without NASA and jump out, you will fall. But NASA goes just high enough that they don't fall. They float. This cracks me up that people believe this. It's a little sad, though. They go up, up, up, and all of a sudden they float. Hysterical.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I see some faint dots that might be stars. The night sky is filled with stars. Why do I see a handful of little dots? But I don't see any satellites. It's because the picture isn't real. There should be thousands of pictures of earth from space by now.

You need to study the subject photography. If you knew about photography your questions would be answered.