Why no unretouched non-composite Photo of Earth from Space past 1000 miles?

Selaphiel

Conspiracy nonsense.

Then again, denying the reality of the lunar landing is not much worse than denying the reality of the theory of evolution or the physics that describe the age of the earth and the universe. Yet there are plenty of people who do the latter here.

chair

Try accepting reality. You're deep in a dark, ever-expanding hole of conspiracy and confusion, where nothing can ever be as it seems, where the government controls the weather, the moon landing was faked, murdered children are actors, and there are secret colored stickers on your mailbox that indicate to the soldiers which FEMA Death Camp you’re about to be dragged away to. Try to paw your way out of there and back to reality.

Sums it up nicely.

Nazaroo

:rotfl: That is funny stuff!

alien-41622_640.png

Nazaroo

Conspiracies of this type cannot persist.
You can't imagine the billions of dollars that would have to be spent
and the thousands and thousands of people who would have to be "in" on the deception.

5196238_f520.jpg

"Just one more question, Mr. Clete:
Who killed Kennedy?
See its kinda botherin me.
If it was a lone gunman, then who was Ruby?
What are the odds of two lone gunmen?
And the bullets, you see.
How did one bullet shoot both Kennedy and Wallace?
Now what are the chances of that?
And why were there two Oswalds?
Thats how I knew you did it sir."

Disbelief in the lunar landing is akin to a denying the existence of German concentration camps
and the murder of millions of Jews during WWII except that
faking concentration camps would be easier to pull off - a lot easier.
And apparently it was.
A big Rabbi in New York is now saying that 6 million Jews weren't killed in death camps.
More like 1.5 million...

http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...aims-just-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/

Rabbi Mizrachi, speaking in Hebrew, says, “In every place, we have become used to hearing that six million Jews were murdered… But the truth, I am telling you, is that not even one million Jews were murdered. Not that this is an insignificant number, chalilah. It is a tremendous number. But there is a difference between six million and one million.”

The reason that Jewish people nowadays recognize that the number 6,000,000
is actually an exaggeration or 'handy number' is the extensive evidence gathered
from historical sources that this indeed was a 'handy number' used over and over again,
since the 1850s.

http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...aims-just-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/

zoo22

Oh good, it’s another episode of “The TOL Moon Hoax Escapades with Nazaroo”!

Episode 12: THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS MISSING MOON BOOTS…

In this episode, Nazaroo’s newest moon hoax video reveals that the boots of Neil Armstrong’s astronaut suit don’t match the famous footprint he made on the moon!

The Narrator asks:

“Does these boots look like as they have been on the moon, walking a little bit around and they haven’t been anywhere else?”

Whoa! WHAT?? Let's see those fake boots!

TOL_Nazaroo_Moon_Landing_Hoax.jpg

… What’s going on here? Those treads don't match! WHAT’S UP WITH THOSE BOOTS!?!

Hm.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the big EVA boots that Neil Armstrong wore on the moon were designed for walking on the moon, not to wear for the entire trip to the moon and back. The boots weren’t attached to the suit.

Spoiler
TOL_moonboots.jpg

Just a mountain climbers don't wear their mountain climbing boots on the airplane when they're headed to Everest, the astronauts didn’t wear their moon boots on the spaceship when they were headed to the moon.

In fact, the boots Armstrong wore never even came back to earth; they’re still up there on the moon. The moon boots were left behind on the moon's surface, along with a bunch of other things that were unnecessary to bring back, like cameras, backpacks, jars of astronaut urine, to lighten the load and to make room to bring back moon rocks and soil samples.

Here’s an interesting article about some of the things that have been left on the surface of the moon:

Saving Moon Trash: Urine Containers, 'Space Boots' and Artifacts Aren't Just Junk, Argue Archaeologists

Nazaroo, thanks. You’re fantastic. I’m really looking forward to the next episode of TOL’s Moon Hoax Escapades.

chair

A big Rabbi in New York is now saying that 6 million Jews weren't killed in death camps.
More like 1.5 million...
Have you bothered reading your source? He is making a statistical claim about the number of people who were Jewish as far as Jewish law is concerned. He does not say that there weren't 6 million killed. The Nazis killed people for being of partial Jewish descent.
Not to mention that 'some guy said this in a video' is not exactly a solid source of information.

You can find endless bad things about Jews on the internet. Plenty of bigoted sites out there.

zoo22

You can find endless bad things about Jews on the internet. Plenty of bigoted sites out there.

In fact, you can find endless bad things about Jews right here at TOL.

Nazaroo, it's amazing how you've managed to bring your Holocaust revisionism into your moon landing hoax thread. When they're put side-by-side like this, it's easier to see how much they have in common. Have you considered teaming up with other TOL Holocaust revisionists/deniers like RCLady or aCW?

Nazaroo

In fact, you can find endless bad things about Jews right here at TOL.

Nazaroo, it's amazing how you've managed to bring your Holocaust revisionism into your moon landing hoax thread. When they're put side-by-side like this, it's easier to see how much they have in common.

Nothing bad was said by me in this thread about "the Jews".

I have already previously and loudly pointed out that "Jews" are not a homogenous
political group or elite club of conspirators.

Indeed there is a huge similarity between the NASA stuff and Revisionists.

The evidence abundantly proves that there are liars on ALL SIDES.

Nothing I've said would indicate that Hitler did not kill millions of Jews and others in his death camps, and according to a poisonous ideology.

And nothing I've said would suggest that Hitler did NOT kill over 6 million people.

The link does not prove that the Holocaust was fake,
or that Hitler didn't kill over 6 million victims.

What it does show is that Jewish parties such as certain non-religious Zionists or others concerned with
anit-Semitism have indeed used the "Six Million Jews" phrase for nearly a hundred years
before Hitler was born.

Thats real history, and it shows as I claimed, that there are liars everywhere,
including among Jewish politicians and Nazi scientists.

Have you considered teaming up with other TOL Holocaust revisionists/deniers like RCLady or aCW?
Since I'm not a Revisionist or a Holocaust Denier, I have no reason to team up with such idiots.

As far as I know, RCLady (if she's a "lady") is actually a Roman Catholic Jesuit shill.
As for aCW, I don't know what his stand is on the Holocaust: can you give a link?

I do agree with him on restoring the Canadian criminal code back to 10 years for sodomy.

chair

well, they did kill Christ :idunno:

And therefore...they are guilty of every conceivable crime under the sun?

Funny business, how in some circles the fact that Jesus himself was a Jew just gets ignored. The important thing is to hate Jews.

Nazaroo

well, they did kill Christ :idunno:

Who is "they"?

As far as the historical documents indicate,
Jesus was arrested in a conspiracy,
framed with a kangaroo court,
and crucified by Roman soldiers
with the approval of the Roman Proctologist, Pontificating Pilate.

Nazaroo

And therefore...they are guilty of every conceivable crime under the sun?

Funny business, how in some circles the fact that Jesus himself was a Jew just gets ignored. The important thing is to hate Jews.

Thats Roman Catholicism for ya.

Thats why I suggest becoming a Protestant.