Why I love divorce

HisServant

Satan is trying to do away with God's Truth; and, you are right, for when Jesus comes will he find faith?

No, God's truth existed long before you and your ilk came on the scene with your juvenile interpretation of scripture... in the coming decades he is going to crush all the denominations, theology and eschatology that men created in the the 1700's and 1800's and the satanic theology and approach to biblical study that came along with it.

You are a new ager... filled with your own pride and self deception and blind to the Holy Spirit.

Be prepared to be exposed as hateful idiots, full of Satan and devoid of Christ.

God's Truth

You embody everything that is wrong with Christianity today. God is going to crush your type over the next couple of decades.

Oh how I wish I knew God's Truth my whole life. Oh how I wish I knew. So much pain and sadness could have been avoided, except for people such as yourself preaching falseness.

HisServant

Oh how I wish I knew God's Truth my whole life. Oh how I wish I knew. So much pain and sadness could have been avoided, except for people such as yourself preaching falseness.

I have preached NOTHING... I've only pointed out the huge holes in your unchristlike teachings.

Scripture is perfectly able to speak for itself through the Holy Spirit... God doesn't need the likes of idiots like you.

It's going to be a sad day when you are judged and your pride and false teachings are exposed before everyone and Christ tells you to depart because he never knew you.

God's Truth

No, God's truth existed long before you and your ilk came on the scene with your juvenile interpretation of scripture... in the coming decades he is going to crush all the denominations, theology and eschatology that men created in the the 1700's and 1800's and the satanic theology and approach to biblical study that came along with it.

You are a new ager... filled with your own pride and self deception and blind to the Holy Spirit.

Be prepared to be exposed as hateful idiots, full of Satan and devoid of Christ.

You are exactly what you falsely accuse me of being, a new ager.

Is Bruce Jenner beautiful to you too?

God's Truth

I have preached NOTHING... I've only pointed out the huge holes in your unchristlike teachings.

Scripture is perfectly able to speak for itself through the holy spirit... God doesn't need the likes of idiots like you.

Your manner of speech while you profess to be speaking God's Powerful Word shows you are evil and in falseness.

HisServant

You are a preacher, HisServant.

You are promoting adultery and disobedience to Christ.

I'm not 'promoting' anything.

And disobedience is none of your business... because you have that rail road tie sticking out of your eye.. you should try and deal with that first.

Christ has called us to peace...

I see no peace in any of your posts.

God's Truth

I'm not 'promoting' anything.

And disobedience is none of your business... because you have that rail road tie sticking out of your eye.. you should try and deal with that first.

Christ has called us to peace...

I have gotten rid of any and all planks that is how I can help you.

HisServant

I have gotten rid of any and all planks that is how I can help you.

Sorry, I don't believe you.. and the tone of your posts suggest otherwise.

You have a plank the size of a 747 in your eye and it has pride, ignorance and blasphemy written all over it.....

Until God crushes you and removes your arrogance you are useless to anyone.

God's Truth

Sorry, I don't believe you.. and the tone of your posts suggest otherwise.

You have a plank the size of a 747 in your eye and its name is pride....

Until God crushes you and removes your pride you are useless as a teacher.

God is not going to crush what He says.

HisServant

God is not going to crush what He says.

And there is the rub... your pride is blinding you to what he is saying.

Especially in this format... you are not an elder, preacher or authority that anyone on this site has to submit to.

In fact, you are quite useless and insignificant.

God's Truth

And there is the rub... your pride is blinding you to what he is saying.

Especially in this format... you are not an elder, preacher or authority that anyone on this site has to submit to.

In fact, you are quite useless and insignificant.

I am just telling you what Jesus says, and you are going against Jesus' words.

Matthew 19:9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

This scripture explains Matthew 19:9 more.

Matthew 5:32 NASB
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matt. 5:32; 19:9; Mark 10:11; 1 Cor. 7:10, 11

HisServant

I am just telling you what Jesus says, and you are going against Jesus' words.

Matthew 19:9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

This scripture explains Matthew 19:9 more.

but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matt. 5:32; 19:9; Mark 10:11; 1 Cor. 7:10, 11

Why are you editing God's words? (bearing false witness against him)

God doesn't need someone to censor what he says.

How can you call yourself a Christian and be so lazy and use God's words so carelessly.

Christianity is so full of lazy scholars and people who disrespect the integrity of scripture (like you) these days that its really astonishing that God hasn't called down judgement on people like you yet.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Seems if ones spouse committed adultery, one is free to remarry. Also if a non believer leaves, the believer is free to remarry. (not bound)

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

Then we have this:

1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Exceptions are given, and those who deny that, cant read.

God's Truth

Why are you editing God's words?

God doesn't need someone to censor what he says.

How can you call yourself a Christian and be so lazy and use God's words so carelessly.

Christianity is so full of lazy scholars and people who disrespect the integrity of scripture (like you) these days that its really astonishing that God hasn't called down judgement on people like you yet.

I have found in the Bible that there is just one scripture, if all would believe and obey, could stop false religions and false doctrine from even beginning. Thank You God, Father in heaven, for Your Powerful Word, Jesus Christ. Amen.

HisServant

Seems if ones spouse committed adultery, one is free to remarry. Also if a non believer leaves, the believer is free to remarry. (not bound)

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

Then we have this:

1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Exceptions are given, and those who deny that, cant read.

Or have an agenda or are being willfully ignorant.

HisServant

I have found in the Bible that there is just one scripture, if all would believe and obey, could stop false religions and false doctrine from even beginning. Thank You God, Father in heaven, for Your Powerful Word, Jesus Christ. Amen.

And your religion revolves around taking God's scripture out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, God doesn't call us to be idiots.

If you want to be a teacher, you need a LOT more wisdom and need to do a LOT more studying and develop the heart and mind of a teacher....

What you are is just someone that refuses to study and resorts to just cobbling bits and pieces of scripture together like photos in a scrap book to try and get your point across. (its not just you, to be honest, refusing to teach exegetically is a huge problem with most 'teachers' these days). Why Jesus said something is just as important as what he said...

You are quite laughable to be honest... but its tragic at the same time because you embody all that is wrong with Christianity at this point in history.

God's Truth

And your religion revolves around taking God's scripture out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, God doesn't call us to be idiots.

If you want to be a teacher, you need a LOT more wisdom and need to do a LOT more studying and develop the heart and mind of a teacher....

What you are is just someone that refuses to study and resorts to just cobbling bits and pieces of scripture together like photos in a scrap book to try and get your point across. (its not just you, to be honest, refusing to teach exegetically is a huge problem with most 'teachers' these days). Why Jesus said something is just as important as what he said...

You are quite laughable to be honest... but its tragic at the same time because you embody all that is wrong with Christianity at this point in history.

I see God's written Word causes you great pain. How about repent and preach the truth?

HisServant

I see God's written Word causes you great pain. How about repent and preach the truth?

The only thing that causes me great pains are idiots like you thinking they are some sort of authority on anything.

You are an unlearned fool and should keep your mouth shut as scripture requires.

Not to mention you are quite the blasphemer.

It pains me to see someone bear false witness against my Lord.