Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
... Sexual anarchy is anything outside of God's design for human sexuality: one man, one woman, united in matrimony.

Oh right, I keep forgetting your status as "God's" official spokesperson on Earth aCW. You innately know the mind and intent of "God".

It's really quite easy to be one of "God's official spokespersons", all you have to read the Bible and not twist it around to meet your own selfish desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As shown below, you paraphrase the words of famous pedophiles frequently.

Except that your conclusions about who actually is a paedophile is pretty worthless, as anyone can tell from reading your output. Clearly anyone gay is someone you want disingenuously associated with paedophilia, all part of your spin.

The history of "man boy love" in modern day homosexual movement is well documented, I'll review it again in the "Homosexual pedophile-pederast" segment. What should we call those that are trying to legalize sex with little boys (and girls if that's your "thing"), "freedom fighters"?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Quote:
But what law are we talking about today? What legislature passed this law? What executive signed it in a fancy ceremony?

So you're not a winner this time, better luck next time aCW.

The losers are society for not legislating righteous laws that help sexually confused people with their perverted desires and behavior.

But perhaps it goes beyond party politics and that in fact the system is about right, most people these days have no interest in state sponsored persecution of gays nor in denying them their human rights or anything else that encourages bigotry. I suggest you join them.

You are correct Al, "most people these days have no interest" in decency and the state legislating righteously, hence the reason behind this now 4 part thread.

Quote:

The system isn't broken, as the United States Constitution still works as good today as when it was written. It's just a matter of electing people who abide by it.

In fact these days I'm genuinely surprised and gratified how, despite some residual organised bigotry and racism, American civil society does seem to be nevertheless well organised and reasonably fair minded to all. That clearly wasn't the case even when I was young and it amuses me that you seem to see it as a decline in standards rather than progress.

We live in not only totally messed up countries, but a messed up world, and part of the reason is failing to hold government up to the standards that God set for it.

Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry
http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue08/civil_government.htm

I meet with some older gentleman from my church during the week for a prayer breakfast. I think that I'll give them a copy of Dr. Jones' article and seek feedback. I'll report on what they say next week.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
We covered your admiration of the neo Nazi Traditionalist Youth Network in Part 3, I'm not the least bit surprised that you're still reading their website.

And what do you think of what they're saying there?

Reading past several references to anti Semitism:

The knife-wielding transexuals we grew up fighting on the streets of fictional New York City in Final Fight (an export from the “call them as you see them” Japanese) have been rehabilitated by Jews into pop culture’s offering of a heroic ideal. Symbols of white Western manhood, the cowboy and the soldier, have been reduced to nothing more than costumes for degenerates to cosplay in.

...The immunity comes from the arresting effects of Jewish-enforced political correctness on law enforcement...

...But organized Queer and its Jewish enablers...

the article talks about the obvious:

disease amongst those who engage in homosexuality and the pederast aspect of the homosexual movement.
http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/09/th...ding-hiv-on-purpose-and-its-being-covered-up/

My turn:

What do the inbreds at the Westboro Baptist Church, the barbarians of Islam and your neo-Nazi's all have in common when it comes to the subject of homosexuality?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So that the good name of proud and unrepentant sodomite James Baldwin is no longer tarnished, how about you link the full quote in it's entirety from "James Baldwin: Looking towards the Eighties. Kalamu ya Salaam From the Black Collegian 1979"?

as I said. It's what you do

While you're looking for that link I found some interesting information about Baldwin's childhood.

From the website bio.com:

Early Works and Sexuality

Baldwin had his first novel, Go Tell It on the Mountain, published in 1953. The loosely autobiographical tale focused on the life of a young man growing up in Harlem grappling with father issues and his religion. "Mountain is the book I had to write if I was ever going to write anything else. I had to deal with what hurt me most. I had to deal, above all, with my father," he later said.
http://www.biography.com/people/james-baldwin-9196635#early-works

Have I mentioned that one of the causes of same sex desires is an absent or distant father?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417530&postcount=3

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a quiz:

Which one of the following flags can you spit on, defecate on, burn or doing anything you want to because it's "freedom of speech"?

Which one the following flags will land you up to 5 years in jail if you burn it?

7515-gay_rainbow_flag_US_flag.630w.tn.jpg

Nebraska man faces felony charges after stealing, burning neighbors’ gay pride flag as part of ‘prank’

April 18, 2015

man who stole his gay neighbors' pride flag and then burnt it has claimed the incident was a "prank."

Cameron Mayfield may not be laughing soon though as he faces felony charges of arson aggravated by a hate crime, reports KETV.

The 23-year-old Nebraskan apparently stole the flag from the home of a gay couple at the beginning of last month.

The charred remains of the rainbow-colored flag were found in the basement of his home by cops, after they were tipped off.

Mayfield told reporters that the incident was a "prank" and said he was not homophobic.

"I have gay friends and I apologize to my neighbors. I'm sorry for the confusion. I don't hate anybody or anything."

Mayfield's father said the incident happened after his son had been drinking.

Mayfield stole the gay pride flag from his neighbors’ house, and then burned it. Police found the charred remains in Mayfield’s basement.

Mayfield, 23, now faces felony charges of arson aggravated by a hate crime..

But the neighbors involved seem less forgiving of Mayfield's "prank."

Ariann Anderson and Jess Meadows-Anderson, who have two small children, have told reporters they thought they were being burgled.

The incident happened around midnight.

They released a statement saying: "A prank is defined as a trick of an amusing or playful nature. This was neither amusing or playful. Mr. Mayfield's actions were frightening, especially considering that we have small children at home."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ghbors-gay-pride-flag-prank-article-1.2189864

What's really frightening is that sexual degenerates are allowed to have "small children at home".

12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children
http://barbwire.com/2014/06/04/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

GFR7

Quote:
We covered your admiration of the neo Nazi Traditionalist Youth Network in Part 3, I'm not the least bit surprised that you're still reading their website.

Reading past several references to anti Semitism:

The knife-wielding transexuals we grew up fighting on the streets of fictional New York City in Final Fight (an export from the “call them as you see them” Japanese) have been rehabilitated by Jews into pop culture’s offering of a heroic ideal. Symbols of white Western manhood, the cowboy and the soldier, have been reduced to nothing more than costumes for degenerates to cosplay in.

...The immunity comes from the arresting effects of Jewish-enforced political correctness on law enforcement...

...But organized Queer and its Jewish enablers...

the article talks about the obvious:

disease amongst those who engage in homosexuality and the pederast aspect of the homosexual movement.
http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/09/th...ding-hiv-on-purpose-and-its-being-covered-up/

My turn:

What do the inbreds at the Westboro Baptist Church, the barbarians of Islam and your neo-Nazi's all have in common when it comes to the subject of homosexuality?
Well, the only thing that interested me about the piece - I ignore the Jewish references - is the part about HIV being spread on purpose. That was the key to the article.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, the only thing that interested me about the piece - I ignore the Jewish references - is the part about HIV being spread on purpose. That was the key to the article.

You can find information like that at Christian websites such as Americans For Truth About Homosexuality:

http://americansfortruth.com/2007/01/22/bug-chasers-the-men-who-long-to-be-hiv/

You had mentioned that "the piece reminded me of you", how so?

Again: What do the inbreds at the Westboro Baptist Church, the barbarians of Islam and your neo-Nazi's all have in common when it comes to the subject of homosexuality?

GFR7

You can find information like that at Christian websites such as Americans For Truth About Homosexuality:

http://americansfortruth.com/2007/01/22/bug-chasers-the-men-who-long-to-be-hiv/

You had mentioned that "the piece reminded me of you", how so?

Again: What do the inbreds at the Westboro Baptist Church, the barbarians of Islam and your neo-Nazi's all have in common when it comes to the subject of homosexuality?
The tone of it, and the accusations, reminded me of you.
As for the question: :think: Hmmmm, they are not trying to help with love?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The tone of it, and the accusations, reminded me of you.

(It's my...method that turns GFR7 away, not my message).

Jesus called the unholy dogs and swine:
Matthew 7:6

was His tone and accusations uncalled for?

Read Bob Enyart's Nicer than God
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

As for the question: :think: Hmmmm, they are not trying to help with love?

There is no place for repentance of sins and redemption in their false doctrines.

GFR7

(It's my...method that turns GFR7 away, not my message).

Jesus called the unholy dogs and swine:
Matthew 7:6

was His tone and accusations uncalled for?

Read Bob Enyart's Nicer than God
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

There is no place for repentance of sins and redemption in their false doctrines.
I had already read AFTAH/LaBarbera on this.

When did I ever say I was turned off by your method? Don't recall that.........

Christianity preaches repentance/forgiveness of sins, yip :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I had already read AFTAH/LaBarbera on this.

Then why didn't you post his article instead of one from a Jew hating neo-Nazi website?

When did I ever say I was turned off by your method? Don't recall that.........

What did you mean by the "tone and accusations" comment?

Christianity preaches repentance/forgiveness of sins, yip :wave2:

You should look into Christianity, it's truly amazing.

GFR7

Then why didn't you post his article instead of one from a Jew hating neo-Nazi website?
Because it came up on a newsfeed? :think:

You know, calling them "fags" and accusing them of child molestation en masse, etc.

Believe it or not, you're not the only Christian around here. :mock:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Then why didn't you post his (AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera's] article instead of one from a Jew hating neo-Nazi website?

Because it came up on a newsfeed?

Which one? Or perhaps you receive articles from the neo-Nazi website via email?

You know, calling them "fags" and accusing them of child molestation en masse, etc.

(It's my..."method").

I should probably be nicer to evil and call people like Dan Savage "intelligent" like you've done.

As far as the LGBTQueer movement being behind child indoctrination and physical molestation:

Show me that they aren't.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarior

Believe it or not, you're not the only Christian around here.

If Christianity can be anything that you want it to be, then you're a damn fine Christian GFR7.

GFR7

Quote:
Then why didn't you post his (AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera's] article instead of one from a Jew hating neo-Nazi website?

Which one? Or perhaps you receive articles from the neo-Nazi website via email?

(It's my..."method").

I should probably be nicer to evil and call people like Dan Savage "intelligent" like you've done.

As far as the LGBTQueer movement being behind child indoctrination and physical molestation:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarior

If Christianity can be anything that you want it to be, then you're a damn fine Christian GFR7.
List the ways I am not Christian.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
List the ways I am not Christian.

I noticed that you skipped a couple of my points:

(It's my..."method").

There is only so much space on the internet so I'll be brief when it comes to your supposed Christianity:

Not standing for righteous laws, i.e. believing that a certain behavior is ok as long as consent is used.

Instead of me wasting my time showing that you stand on the side of evil (yet he tries so very hard to make people believe he's a moderate), tell me what it means to you to be a follower of Christ.

GFR7

I noticed that you skipped a couple of my points:

(It's my..."method").

There is only so much space on the internet so I'll be brief when it comes to your supposed Christianity:

Not standing for righteous laws, i.e. believing that a certain behavior is ok as long as consent is used.

Instead of me wasting my time showing that you stand on the side of evil (yet he tries so very hard to make people believe he's a moderate), tell me what it means to you to be a follower of Christ.
Statistics show it to be false. Savage is intelligent but I don't care for his ethics.

I've said repeatedly that consent is not the standard (adulterous couples consent) and that I am for righteous laws. Being a follower of Christ is loving that which is good and right.

guinea-pig-getty.jpg

Last edited:

alwight

Oh right, I keep forgetting your status as "God's" official spokesperson on Earth aCW. You innately know the mind and intent of "God".
It's really quite easy to be one of "God's official spokespersons", all you have to read the Bible and not twist it around to meet your own selfish desires.
You don't need me to twist words from a dubious, much translated ancient middle eastern scripture aCW, it's all been done before. If the Bible were actually clear and unambiguous it would surely be of little use to all those blowhards who delight in telling the rest of us exactly what the word of God actually is, iow whatever the blowhards say it is rather than God.
But do have another helping of shellfish btw.:plain:

Except that your conclusions about who actually is a paedophile is pretty worthless, as anyone can tell from reading your output. Clearly anyone gay is someone you want disingenuously associated with paedophilia, all part of your spin.
The history of "man boy love" in modern day homosexual movement is well documented, I'll review it again in the "Homosexual pedophile-pederast" segment. What should we call those that are trying to legalize sex with little boys (and girls if that's your "thing"), "freedom fighters"?
In all this time aCW you have never once managed to even suggest that paedophilia has any more association with homosexuals than with heterosexuals. The best you can do is to concentrate on particular cases involving homosexuals and then try to dishonestly present them as if totally foreign to heterosexuals, when nothing could be further from the truth.

So you're not a winner this time, better luck next time aCW.
The losers are society for not legislating righteous laws that help sexually confused people with their perverted desires and behavior.
Sez you anyway. :loser:

But perhaps it goes beyond party politics and that in fact the system is about right, most people these days have no interest in state sponsored persecution of gays nor in denying them their human rights or anything else that encourages bigotry. I suggest you join them.
You are correct Al, "most people these days have no interest" in decency and the state legislating righteously, hence the reason behind this now 4 part thread.
If most people today no longer have any interest in your brand of homophobic bigotry then perhaps that has made you become even more bitter and resentful, if that were possible?

In fact these days I'm genuinely surprised and gratified how, despite some residual organised bigotry and racism, American civil society does seem to be nevertheless well organised and reasonably fair minded to all. That clearly wasn't the case even when I was young and it amuses me that you seem to see it as a decline in standards rather than progress.
We live in not only totally messed up countries, but a messed up world, and part of the reason is failing to hold government up to the standards that God set for it.
I disagree since you are imo only an ignorant blowhard who tries to amplify his own insignificant personal bigotry with the supposed power of a God.

I meet with some older gentleman from my church during the week for a prayer breakfast. I think that I'll give them a copy of Dr. Jones' article and seek feedback. I'll report on what they say next week.
This must be from where you plot and scheme your future theocratic uprising aCW, joined with your fellow dinosaurs as you all sing "Gimme That Ol' Time Religion"? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.