Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Public nudity is already against the law aCW, how soon you forget.
You might enjoy looking at such things but I'd not want to look either.

GFR7

aCW~~~I was the one who agreed with you that it was awful for children :AMR1:
And - thanks mainly to the long-suffering and heroic Peter LaBarbera -
they are cracking down on these parades;
no public nudity, trying to make them family-friendly
(which as we discussed may be a ruse or PR stunt)
and any good parent should protect their children from such parades.

I have been to ONE parade, years ago, in Provincetown.
And I wasn't even AT it, I was walking past it to get someplace. :AMR1:

MjAxMy0wMDE1YWU2N2M4NTk3YjFm.png

TracerBullet

Since we're still on the topic of...

homosexual violence,

and are currently talking about genital mutilators and people 'trapped inside the body of the opposite gender' (who still have their original 'equipment'), I thought I'd post this article about a serial murderer out of Spookaloo WA.

Transsexual accused of serial killing: I didn’t kill those women because I’m a new person

SPOKANE, WA, March 19, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A suspected serial killer is offering an unusual defense to try to avoid punishment for murdering at least three women: Because he had a sex change operation in 2000 and now lives as a woman himself, he argues he is now a completely different person and cannot be held responsible for anything he may have done before the operation, reports KXLY.com.

Douglas Perry, 63, who now goes by “Donna,” was arrested late last year after DNA evidence linked him to the murders of prostitutes Yolanda Sapp, Kathleen Brisbois and Nickie Lowe, whose bodies were all found unclothed in the Spokane River in 1990 with fatal gunshot wounds. He is being held in Spokane County Jail under $1 million bond on three counts of first degree murder.

Police linked Perry to the murders of the three women using fingerprint evidence and DNA found under the victims’ fingernails. They also found the car Perry was driving at the time of the murders. Under the front passenger floor mat was a .22 caliber cartridge that was a perfect match to bullets recovered from the victims.

But Perry insists that as “Donna,” he’s never killed anyone, and that his new status as a woman means the alleged murderer no longer exists.

“I’m not going to admit I killed anybody,” Perry told investigators, according to court documents. “I didn’t. Donna has killed nobody.”

“Doug did,” replied a police officer.

“I don’t know if Doug did or not. It was 20 years ago and I have no idea whether he did or didn’t,” Perry said.

Court records show that Perry has been convicted in the past for felony assault, firearms and explosives violations, as well as for soliciting a prostitute in 1989 – just a year before the three women were killed. In 2012, he served time in a women’s prison in Texas for illegally purchasing firearms and ammunition as a felon, and reportedly told his female cellmate that he had killed nine prostitutes in Washington “because [he] couldn't breed and the women had the ability to have children and they were wasting it being ‘pond scum.’” He also called himself a “sociopath.”

so Perry is a heterosexual

GFR7

no, he's just not happy about being in a photo shopped picture
This picture has been run through and analysed by FotoForensics software. There is no indication that it was photoshopped, and every indication it is valid.

I think they have really cracked down on public nudity and vulgarity now at the Pride Parades. Too bad aCW is such an idiot he doesn't realize I was always on his side about this stuff. :plain:

alwight

This picture has been run through and analysed by FotoForensics software. There is no indication that it was photoshopped, and every indication it is valid.

I think they have really cracked down on public nudity and vulgarity now at the Pride Parades. Too bad aCW is such an idiot he doesn't realize I was always on his side about this stuff. :plain:
I don't think it probably was photoshopped either but take another look:

I guess those kids haven't been to enough gay pride parades ey Al?

Funny_Pictures_9362.jpg

(Based on the look on the little boy's face, he must be a homophobic bigot).
Without better context aCW we still have no idea what the real story here was, probably nothing to do with the guy still clearly wearing flesh coloured trunks, despite your attempts at recycling phoney, misleading or faked pictures. :loser:
==================================================

Now take a look at an earlier version of this picture:
Children-Gay-Pride-2.png

Notice the now rather more visible VPN (visible panty line), it's been cropped.

GFR7

I don't think it probably was photoshopped either but take another look:

Without better context aCW we still have no idea what the real story here was, probably nothing to do with the guy still clearly wearing flesh coloured trunks, despite your attempts at recycling phoney, misleading or faked pictures. :loser:
==================================================

Now take a look at an earlier version of this picture:
Children-Gay-Pride-2.png

Notice the now rather more visible VPN (visible panty line), it's been cropped.
OK, I can see the cropping. I just meant that when you run it through the software, the little boy was not photo-shopped into the picture. He was really there. Maybe he was reacting to a bulge? :think:

alwight

OK, I can see the cropping. I just meant that when you run it through the software, the little boy was not photo-shopped into the picture. He was really there. Maybe he was reacting to a bulge? :think:
Or he may have just dropped his ice-cream?

GFR7

what Jesus taught:

"go and sin no more"

what traci hears:

"go and sin all you like"

:nono:

This is because for the past several decades Jesus has been watered down to mean just a positive always-on-your-side type of savior who is very politically correct, and heavily into multicultural and into the diversity/multiculturalism meme.

The concept of the savior has gone the way of mush-culture (especially in the US) and is become very much a part of the self-esteem and self-help ideology; of course he is part of the campaign for Gay Marriage (as Elton John says) and is on the side of LGBTQQI as well. :nono:

jesus-legal.jpg

GFR7

Or he may have just dropped his ice-cream?
Possible, but given the proximity to that slob.... :think: And you know, the pictures which LaBarbera used to show from San Francisco (they've since cracked down) were truly appalling. Truly. :nono:

alwight

Possible, but given the proximity to that slob.... :think: And you know, the pictures which LaBarbera used to show from San Francisco (they've since cracked down) were truly appalling. Truly. :nono:
As I said public nudity is already against the law.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Why do you moral degenerates want to steal children's innocence Al?

Public nudity is already against the law aCW, how soon you forget.

I'll answer why you and the homosexual/sexual anarchy movement want to steal children's innocence Al:

Because people like GayForReal7, Vicky Beeching and undoubtedly you were "damaged" as children by some very bad people and you want to hurt others because of it.

Regarding public nudity being against the law:

I'm not seeing any arrests being made here Al:

Spoiler
naked_marcher1.jpg_645_430.jpg

GFR7

OK - tell me WHO I want to hurt?
WHO?????
Why the expletive would you say I want to hurt anyone?
What gives you that right?
Do not say that crap about me. If you're going to , you better back it up.
You are making a very litigious and libelous statement.
As a cop, you should know better.
Tell me who i want to hurt, and why, and when, and where.
Or you should just shut up.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Finishing up the article by Dr. Paul Cameron entitled

Homosexuality and Violence:

Impact of Violence On The Homosexual Lifespan

A study of 6,714 obituaries (22) in homosexual newspapers across the U.S. revealed that 3% of 6,574 gays and 20% of 140 lesbians had died violently:

• 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered (rates over a hundred times those of non-gays);

• 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide (rates dozens of times those of non-gays); and

• 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents (over 17 times the rate of non-gays)

These events, coupled with various STDs (especially AIDS) gotten from other homosexuals, resulted in a median age of death of 40 among gays and a median age of death of 45 among lesbians. In the same study, comparison samples of married men had a median age of death of 75 and married women a median age of death of 79. For divorced or single persons the median age of death was 57 for men and 71 for women.

Conclusion

The ‘hate crimes’ gays complain about are infrequent and seldom involve more than name-calling or snide remarks. The FBI reported 431 hate crimes against homosexuals for the U.S. in all of 1991. Only one was “confirmed” for Washington, D.C. – yet D.C. gay activists claimed 397 incidents! When pressed, they admitted that at least 366 of these “crimes” consisted of “verbal harassment.” (23)

In line with traditional psychiatric opinion, violence goes hand-in-hand with the ‘gay’ lifestyle. Almost all the exposure by homosexuals to violence and disease is encountered in the gay subculture. Most of the murderers in the lifespan study whose sexual orientation could be determined were also homosexual. While violence toward homosexuals is deplorable, most violence involving gays is self-induced (and the homosexual subculture may export more violence than it absorbs from without).
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/violence-and-homosexuality/

I daresay there isn’t a gay man of 50 who doesn’t know of at least one friend murdered at the hands of a ‘trick’ [sexual hook-up]…
Garey Lambert, homosexual writer, “AIDS activist,” and editor of [homosexual newspaper] Baltimore Alternative, 1993

end-gay-violence.jpg

Recriminalize homosexuality!

GFR7

No comments on Paul Cameron---

because-i-hate-you.jpg

Peter LaBarbera's AFTAH is the superior venue for those looking to recriminalize homosexuality.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No comments on Paul Cameron

Spoiler
because-i-hate-you.jpg

As we can see, homosexuals have a lot of pent-up anger that often times results in violence.

Imagine GayForReal7 being told by his boyfriend that his pink chiffon dress that he hand picked for the drag queen ball made him look fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.