Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I take it that aCW has never heard of the myriad ways that one's chromosomes can differ from what one would expect given their gender, even without being transgendered. Of course ignorance seems to be a common trait among bigots.

The article is from NARTH.
http://narth.org/docs/transgendered.html

Being that you're obviously more knowledgeable about the subject of genital mutilation then they are, please enlighten us Kitty.

alwight

From Part 1:

Great piece of "investigative reporting". Something was left out of the story (which the video in the link mentions). Oh yeah, "Colleen" still has his male body parts (details, minor details).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3236469&postcount=2523

Whether "Colleen" and others like him have gone through genital mutilation surgery or not Al, they're still very sick people.
That may be a moot point but my personal position is this:
Regardless of sexual orientation, designated changing rooms male/female should only normally be used by the appropriate gender.
Claims of being trapped in the wrong body may be honest but don't wash for me on that score.
However, if appropriate body parts are no longer present through surgery then I have no problem with that person being accepted as being say female. No pervert who is of any risk to females is ever going to go that far.
The only people who will no doubt still want create a fuss anyway would be righteous bigots. Let them fuss imo, who cares.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...In a similar way, Christianity can be temporarily discredited
when extremists, infiltrators, and idiots appoint themselves as
spokespersons for Jesus.

Excellent timing Naz, as I was just going to address a post from an extremist who thinks that he is a spokesperson for Jesus.

(1) You believe police are necessary. I don't....

You believe police have special authority. I don't....

I would rather live in a world where every honest man had a gun,
than in a world where only people like you had guns.
Thats because I'm PRO Law and Order, not against it.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4031446&postcount=1869

There's a word for what you believe in and it's right on the tip of my tongue....

Don't tell me, it starts with an "an". It's coming to me now Naz:

Anarchist.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh was an anarchist Naz?

Again, I've pointed out that many many institutions have been permeated by the sodomite movement: Youth mentor groups, the media and entertainment, the Church, education, marriage and the traditional family, and yes, government which the enforcement of righteous laws fall under.

Just because people like GayForReal7, Kitty, Traci and alwight the atheist have infiltrated these God ordained institutions, doesn't mean that the institution itself is corrupt.

With the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, and eventually other things like adultery and cohabitation, along with a change in cultural mores' we'll get this country (and yours) turned around.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That may be a moot point but my personal position is this:
Regardless of sexual orientation, designated changing rooms male/female should only normally be used by the appropriate gender.
Claims of being trapped in the wrong body may be honest but don't wash for me on that score.
However, if appropriate body parts are no longer present through surgery then I have no problem with that person being accepted as being say female. No pervert who is of any risk to females is ever going to go that far.
The only people who will no doubt still want create a fuss anyway would be righteous bigots. Let them fuss imo, who cares.

Who cares if little girls complain to their mommies that a man dressed in women's clothing is using the same restroom/gym locker room/shower facility as they are. They're just a bunch of righteous bigots....

Right Al?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
sorry a - haven't kept up with your little drama war with gfr :idunno:

So you're just a drive-by poster are you res, throwing in your cute little one-liners?

looks like you guys have been having fun though!

I noticed that you are pretty tight with him in other threads along with his alter-ego SammyT.

On that note: Thanks for taking time away from stalking Town Heretic to post in this thread.

Buh bye.

GFR7

Why don't you ask that question to your buddy GayForReal7 (after you look in a mirror and ask yourself), as he's a bigger fraud than Traci is.
My name is not "gay for real" but gianfranco. :AMR1:
There is nothing fraudulent about me or Rez - and nothing about Tracer that I can see
in terms of being upfront about what he believes, whether right or wrong -
but there is fraud in you, and much worse: Paranoia.

The-truth-you-cant-handle-it.jpg

159877-shakes-big_original.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since we're still on the topic of...

homosexual violence,

and are currently talking about genital mutilators and people 'trapped inside the body of the opposite gender' (who still have their original 'equipment'), I thought I'd post this article about a serial murderer out of Spookaloo WA.

Transsexual accused of serial killing: I didn’t kill those women because I’m a new person

SPOKANE, WA, March 19, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A suspected serial killer is offering an unusual defense to try to avoid punishment for murdering at least three women: Because he had a sex change operation in 2000 and now lives as a woman himself, he argues he is now a completely different person and cannot be held responsible for anything he may have done before the operation, reports KXLY.com.

Douglas Perry, 63, who now goes by “Donna,” was arrested late last year after DNA evidence linked him to the murders of prostitutes Yolanda Sapp, Kathleen Brisbois and Nickie Lowe, whose bodies were all found unclothed in the Spokane River in 1990 with fatal gunshot wounds. He is being held in Spokane County Jail under $1 million bond on three counts of first degree murder.

Police linked Perry to the murders of the three women using fingerprint evidence and DNA found under the victims’ fingernails. They also found the car Perry was driving at the time of the murders. Under the front passenger floor mat was a .22 caliber cartridge that was a perfect match to bullets recovered from the victims.

But Perry insists that as “Donna,” he’s never killed anyone, and that his new status as a woman means the alleged murderer no longer exists.

“I’m not going to admit I killed anybody,” Perry told investigators, according to court documents. “I didn’t. Donna has killed nobody.”

“Doug did,” replied a police officer.

“I don’t know if Doug did or not. It was 20 years ago and I have no idea whether he did or didn’t,” Perry said.

Court records show that Perry has been convicted in the past for felony assault, firearms and explosives violations, as well as for soliciting a prostitute in 1989 – just a year before the three women were killed. In 2012, he served time in a women’s prison in Texas for illegally purchasing firearms and ammunition as a felon, and reportedly told his female cellmate that he had killed nine prostitutes in Washington “because [he] couldn't breed and the women had the ability to have children and they were wasting it being ‘pond scum.’” He also called himself a “sociopath.”

Read more: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...killing-i-didnt-kill-those-women-because-im-a

No mental illness there, nope, none whatsoever.

donna-perry-douglas-perry.png

GFR7

As for Christianity, you need to examine your own brand:

Perhaps stop judging others while presuming to
know their motivations and past experiences.

You also need to stop saying, "Buh Bye"---VERY gay. :think:

buhbye.gif

GFR7

Since we're still on the topic of...

homosexual violence,

and are currently talking about genital mutilators and people 'trapped inside the body of the opposite gender' (who still have their original 'equipment'), I thought I'd post this article about a serial murderer out of Spookaloo WA.

Transsexual accused of serial killing: I didn’t kill those women because I’m a new person

SPOKANE, WA, March 19, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A suspected serial killer is offering an unusual defense to try to avoid punishment for murdering at least three women: Because he had a sex change operation in 2000 and now lives as a woman himself, he argues he is now a completely different person and cannot be held responsible for anything he may have done before the operation, reports KXLY.com.

Douglas Perry, 63, who now goes by “Donna,” was arrested late last year after DNA evidence linked him to the murders of prostitutes Yolanda Sapp, Kathleen Brisbois and Nickie Lowe, whose bodies were all found unclothed in the Spokane River in 1990 with fatal gunshot wounds. He is being held in Spokane County Jail under $1 million bond on three counts of first degree murder.

Police linked Perry to the murders of the three women using fingerprint evidence and DNA found under the victims’ fingernails. They also found the car Perry was driving at the time of the murders. Under the front passenger floor mat was a .22 caliber cartridge that was a perfect match to bullets recovered from the victims.

But Perry insists that as “Donna,” he’s never killed anyone, and that his new status as a woman means the alleged murderer no longer exists.

“I’m not going to admit I killed anybody,” Perry told investigators, according to court documents. “I didn’t. Donna has killed nobody.”

“Doug did,” replied a police officer.

“I don’t know if Doug did or not. It was 20 years ago and I have no idea whether he did or didn’t,” Perry said.

Court records show that Perry has been convicted in the past for felony assault, firearms and explosives violations, as well as for soliciting a prostitute in 1989 – just a year before the three women were killed. In 2012, he served time in a women’s prison in Texas for illegally purchasing firearms and ammunition as a felon, and reportedly told his female cellmate that he had killed nine prostitutes in Washington “because [he] couldn't breed and the women had the ability to have children and they were wasting it being ‘pond scum.’” He also called himself a “sociopath.”

Read more: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...killing-i-didnt-kill-those-women-because-im-a

No mental illness there, nope, none whatsoever.

donna-perry-douglas-perry.png
No one would say this person is not mentally ill.

Obviously a dissociative disorder and criminally insane.
No US court of law is going to find him not culpable simply because the
murders were committed prior to the operation.

BUH BYE.

buhbye.gif

alwight

Who cares if little girls complain to their mommies that a man dressed in women's clothing is using the same restroom/gym locker room/shower facility as they are. They're just a bunch of righteous bigots....

Right Al?
No aCW, that was perhaps nothing to do with anything I said. :nono:

What if little girls were being made to cry to their "mommies" :rolleyes: by nasty homophobic bigots scaremongering and pointing to presumed "monsters" in their changing room, who were actually no threat at all?

:rolleyes: Are you even capable of having a sensible adult conversation?

GFR7

I still think aCW is so abrasive in his assertions, that as stated by Balerion, even reasonable people such as alwight or myself find ourselves wanting to find logical defenses for what we may have on our own been in opposition to.

aCW you should understand that your campaign would draw more respect if you would subdue your need to make nasty judgments on others and presume to know who/what they are and what motivates them (except maybe a desire to oppose you :think: )

I for one am determined to go my way and not allow you to ruffle me further!
Very best regards;
Gianfranco

:D

4162613430.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Right Al?

No aCW, that was perhaps nothing to do with anything I said. :nono:

What if little girls were being made to cry to their "mommies" :rolleyes: by nasty homophobic bigots scaremongering and pointing to presumed "monsters" in their changing room, who were actually no threat at all?

So these innocent children should be taught by their parents not to be afraid when a male who is pretending to be a woman exposes himself to them?

I guess those kids haven't been to enough gay pride parades ey Al?

Funny_Pictures_9362.jpg

(Based on the look on the little boy's face, he must be a homophobic bigot).

:rolleyes: Are you even capable of having a sensible adult conversation?

Not with perverts.

Speaking of which: Put a leash on your friend GayForReal7, his posts (especially the last one where he's primping in front of a mirror) are creeping me out.

alwight

I guess those kids haven't been to enough gay pride parades ey Al?

Funny_Pictures_9362.jpg

(Based on the look on the little boy's face, he must be a homophobic bigot).
Without better context aCW we still have no idea what the real story here was, probably nothing to do with the guy still clearly wearing flesh coloured trunks, despite your attempts at recycling phoney, misleading or faked pictures. :loser:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Without better context aCW we still have no idea what the real story here was, probably nothing to do with the guy still clearly wearing flesh coloured trunks, despite your attempts at recycling phoney, misleading or faked pictures. :loser:

Come on Al, you and GayForReal7 have been to enough fag pride parades to know that public nudity runs rampant and that children are exposed to a climate of moral degeneracy.

Why is this little girl covering her eyes Al?

naked_marcher4.jpg_645_430.jpg

naked_marcher1.jpg_645_430.jpg

As the article states:

The girl, maybe 8 or 9, doesn’t want to see naked men displaying their genitals. She feels assaulted by what she sees. She implicitly understands that her innocence is threatened by what she sees. She knows something wrong is happening.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/h...-covers-her-eyes-as-nude-men-walk-past-during

Why do you moral degenerates want to steal children's innocence Al?

Status
Not open for further replies.