Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

Gotta love Scott Lively. While updating the table of contents I came across his book

Cover.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/

and this segment entitled:

Is Hating “Haters” Hateful?

"Hate has a pretty bad name in the world today. No one wants to be called a hater, especially Christians, which is probably why we get accused of it all the time by our opponents. Homosexuals
are especially fond of calling people haters. They even invented the word homophobia, which means hate and fear of homosexuals, envisaged as a mental illness (a phobia is an anxiety disorder).
I hate being called a homophobe. It has such an ugly connotation. Its especially unpleasant because, as a Christian, I’m supposed to have a reputation for loving people, not hating them. So I’ve worked
really hard over the years to try to get the homosexuals to stop calling me a homophobe. I’ve pointed out the difference between hating people and hating their behavior (loving the sinner but hating the sin). They hated that. Then I tried “walking my talk” by taking an ex-”gay” man who was dying of AIDS into my family. My wife and I and our children loved and cared for him during the last year of his life. They hated that even more.
Then I began asking for guidance from homosexuals themselves: “Tell me, where is the line between homophobia and acceptable opposition to homosexuality?” I asked. “What if I just agree with the Bible that homosexuality is a sin no worse than any other sex outside of marriage?” “No, that‘s homophobic,” they replied. “Suppose I talk only about the proven medical hazards of gay sex and try to discourage people from hurting themselves?“ “No, you can’t do that,” they said. “How about if I
say that homosexuals have the option to change if they choose?” “Ridiculous” they answered. “Maybe I could just be completely positive, say nothing about homosexuality, and focus only on promoting the natural family and traditional marriage?” “That’s really hateful,” they replied.
After I while, I realized that the only way I could get them to stop calling me a homophobe was to start agreeing with them about everything. But here’s my dilemma: I honestly believe the Bible,
which says that homosexuality is wrong and harmful and that all sex belongs within marriage. I’ve also read the professional studies and know that “gay” sex hurts people because it goes against the
design of their bodies. And I’m friends with a number of former homosexuals who are now married and living heterosexual lives. Do I have to give up my religion? Ignore scientific facts? Betray my
friends? Is that the only way to avoid being called a hater and a homophobe?
There’s no escape. A homophobe is anyone who, for any reason, disapproves of homosexuality in any way, shape, manner, form or degree. This leaves me with just two choices: agree that everything
about homosexuality is natural, normal, healthy, moral and worthy to be celebrated OR be labeled as a mentally ill, hate-filled bigot
Am I wrong? Is there any way to openly disapprove of homosexuality without being a homophobe?
“Gay” leaders, please set me straight on this."

Read more: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-12_Complete.pdf

Art, Al, aikido7, set us straight on this.

Awww poor Scott Lively. Seems he hates being called a homophobe. :( Is it really fair to call him a homophobe, just because he is a nasty perverted lying bigot who takes every opportunity to work to deny equal rights and protections to minorities and promote violence against them.

I mean is it a bad thing to go to other countries and spend millions of dollars (of other people's money) to promote the legalization of murder?

Sure lying is a sin but Lively knows that God thinks it's OK to lie about gays and lesbians. So the bigger the lie the better. Connie, you know all about that.

What is the world coming to when you cant be a family friendly bigot without getting accurately labeled by the real haters? ...You know, the people who need to be imprisoned and murdered...Did i say 'murder'? I meant righteously executed.

alwight

Is Hating “Haters” Hateful?

"Hate has a pretty bad name in the world today. No one wants to be called a hater, especially Christians, which is probably why we get accused of it all the time by our opponents. Homosexuals
are especially fond of calling people haters. They even invented the word homophobia, which means hate and fear of homosexuals, envisaged as a mental illness (a phobia is an anxiety disorder).
Dr. Lively seems to be rather upset by gay push-back, the nerve of these people. :AMR:

"I hate being called a homophobe. It has such an ugly connotation."
:baby:​

"Its especially unpleasant because, as a Christian, I’m supposed to have a reputation for loving people, not hating them. So I’ve worked
really hard over the years to try to get the homosexuals to stop calling me a homophobe. I’ve pointed out the difference between hating people and hating their behavior (loving the sinner but hating the sin). They hated that. Then I tried “walking my talk” by taking an ex-”gay” man who was dying of AIDS into my family. My wife and I and our children loved and cared for him during the last year of his life. They hated that even more."
I'd suggest that gays typically hate the idea of "ex-gay" and that Dr. Lively wilfully chooses to conflate things for his own benefit. In any case a person who has AIDS should be ex-any kind of sexual intercourse whatever the sexual preference is. By the standards of Lively simply not actually having gay sexual intercourse any more means he can claim another ex-gay, which is cobblers and he knows it. :rolleyes:

"Then I began asking for guidance from homosexuals themselves: “Tell me, where is the line between homophobia and acceptable opposition to homosexuality?” I asked. “What if I just agree with the Bible that homosexuality is a sin no worse than any other sex outside of marriage?” “No, that‘s homophobic,” they replied".
Who are "they" exactly?
I would accept that as reasonable. But I suspect that Lively is only trying to make gay people appear unreasonable here.

“Suppose I talk only about the proven medical hazards of gay sex and try to discourage people from hurting themselves?“ “No, you can’t do that,” they said.
In the context of sexual intercourse generally there is nothing wrong with pointing out the dangers of any unsafe sex. However it is not an argument against specifically homosexual sex and that is what gay people will object to imo.

“How about if I say that homosexuals have the option to change if they choose?” “Ridiculous” they answered.
Yes, why should they even think about changing what comes naturally to them?
Because homophobic bigots tell them to isn't a good reason imo.

“Maybe I could just be completely positive, say nothing about homosexuality, and focus only on promoting the natural family and traditional marriage?” “That’s really hateful,” they replied.
Yes, gay people are probably all too well aware that when specifically Lively talks about good traditional family values it's really code for claiming that gay people are without similar standards within a gay context. But nice try anyway Dr. Lively.

"After I while, I realized that the only way I could get them to stop calling me a homophobe was to start agreeing with them about everything. But here’s my dilemma: I honestly believe the Bible,
which says that homosexuality is wrong and harmful and that all sex belongs within marriage."
Yes and so is the eating of shellfish, ...I'm sure I mentioned this before? :think:

"I’ve also read the professional studies and know that “gay” sex hurts people because it goes against the
design of their bodies. And I’m friends with a number of former homosexuals who are now married and living heterosexual lives. Do I have to give up my religion? Ignore scientific facts? Betray my
friends? Is that the only way to avoid being called a hater and a homophobe?"
What people choose to do with their own bodies is rather up to them aCW, and typically people tend to do what comes naturally particularly when it comes to which gender they happen to be attracted to. If that is a mechanical problem then let them sort it out without theocratic or bigoted interference. If some people happen to be attracted to the "wrong" gender then that is simply how it is for them not something they chose simply to be perverse.

"There’s no escape. A homophobe is anyone who, for any reason, disapproves of homosexuality in any way, shape, manner, form or degree. This leaves me with just two choices: agree that everything
about homosexuality is natural, normal, healthy, moral and worthy to be celebrated OR be labeled as a mentally ill, hate-filled bigot
Am I wrong? Is there any way to openly disapprove of homosexuality without being a homophobe?
“Gay” leaders, please set me straight on this."
Poor old Lively, maybe a better and more tolerant track record might have prevented the disapproval of gay people and their complete distrust of anything he says.

Have you been put straight now aCW? :sherlock:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Recriminalize homosexuality ?" The police should be out there protecting people from REAL criminals , you know, burglars, thieves, murderers, drug dealers , etc , not snooping around in people's bedrooms and arresting harmless people for having consensual gay sex .
Sheesh ! America is NOT a theocratic totalitarian police state with Christian Big Brother watching everybody 24/7 ! Not yet, that is !

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but the acceptance of sexual immorality (adultery, incest, homosexuality, bestiality) wasn't included in the "update".

So the "updated" version of biblical morality is the acceptance of adultery, incest, homosexuality and bestiality*?

*As long as brother and sister, man and beast, etc. have...

i.e. relationships with

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349141&postcount=8436

Speaking of love and respect:

Man Sues Government For Right To Marry Dolphin

Feb. 6, 2015

Malcolm Brenner, the controversial subject of a documentary detailing his year-long love affair with a dolphin in the 70s, inspired a SeaWorld trainer to sue the government for the right to marry his new mistress, Sally. Carl Sanders, a SeaWorld trainer for over 20 years, says that Sally is a perfect specimen of Dolphin, the majestic sea creature considered to be the third most intelligent species in the world.

“Sally is obviously not her real name,” said Sanders in a press conference earlier this morning. “She is known in the dolphin world as Eeeeeee eee eeee ee. Sally is what her human captors called her, as if she wasn’t important enough to dignify learning the correct pronunciation and intonation.”

Reporters asked him why he had a preference for dolphins, what was so special about Sally, and if he thought he could win this thing....

Please don't read more: http://empirenews.net/man-sues-government-for-right-to-marry-dolphin/

Man-Sues-Government-For-Right-To-Marry-Dolphin.jpg

Eeeeeee eee eeee eee aka Sally

I am sure the man will marry the dolphin of his dreams. And I am also sure that the guy who says he gets messages to him from watching television is justified in beating his father to death with a hammer because the TV told him so.

People aren't going to turn out in large numbers and marry dolphins. You should know that the websites that tell you this are merely marshaling every single solitary instance in the great big wide world to "prove" to you that gay marriage is like bestiality. You probably are unable to even consider that man on animal sex also shows that heterosexual sex is like bestiality as well.

We all cherry-pick our reality from what God has offered us in his infinitely large banquet. You and I are going to end the day with a totally different bowl of cherries.

It's a meal of apples and oranges. Just be aware that some of us are making up a tasty fruit salad of apple bits and orange segments from the menu.

It would be a boring world if we all thought alike. Go forward and harvest what you can from the Lord's cherry orchard cosmos.
But try to be kind.

Last edited:

StanJ

The extent of our authority IN the Body of Christ

The extent of our authority IN the Body of Christ

1 Cor 5 (NIV)
I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.
12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So there ya have it Art, I'm sleazy sexual innuendo free and it's all because of your vast pagan knowledge of Holy Scripture!

My word, now this really is the definition of a drama queen rant, and all because I simply asked you to explain whether it's okay to concoct up lies and sexual innuendo as you do, despite it being at odds with a plain reading of bible passages unless there was something I was missing? What's got you so hot under the collar dude? If you can't explain you could have simply said so...

Oh, and not only have you managed to get my age wrong, you have no idea about my personal life for fairly obvious reasons. :)

Now, if you can actually get around to answering how your lurid antics correlate with the book you venerate so much? If you can of course...

:e4e:

Art reminds me of a little boy who has found a shiny penny and thinks that it's value is priceless, when in reality it's really worth nothing (his use of Scripture in the context that he's using it in is worth absolutely nothing).

us-penny.jpg

Art needs to think about the Jesus who took a whip to people who were using a place of worship for business transactions. He needs to think about what Jesus would do to him and others that molest the minds, spirit and bodies of innocent youth, trample religious freedom and take God- given rights away from parents.

Trust me Art, when you and other LGBTQueer activists meet God on your personal judgment day, He'll be carrying more than a whip.

jesus_whipping_the_money_changers.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Art, Al, aikido7, set us straight on this [Scott Lively's word from his book "Redeeming the Rainbow"].

Awww poor Scott Lively. Seems he hates being called a homophobe. :( Is it really fair to call him a homophobe, just because he is a nasty perverted lying bigot who takes every opportunity to work to deny equal rights and protections to minorities and promote violence against them.

1 Corinthians 13! (Art, start your preaching).

I mean is it a bad thing to go to other countries and spend millions of dollars (of other people's money) to promote the legalization of murder?

It must frustrate you and other LGBTQueer activists to no end that Pastor Scott Lively isn't behind bars. I guess throwing darts at a picture of him on your wall will have to do for now ey TB?

scott%20lively.nar.jpg

Sure lying is a sin but Lively knows that God thinks it's OK to lie about gays and lesbians. So the bigger the lie the better. Connie, you know all about that.

What is the world coming to when you cant be a family friendly bigot without getting accurately labeled by the real haters? ...You know, the people who need to be imprisoned and murdered...Did i say 'murder'? I meant righteously executed.

Thata boy TracerBullet, let us know how you really feel about Christians that stand up for God's Word. (It took some doing, but it was only a matter of pushing the right buttons for TracerBullet to let his deep seated HATRED out).

GFR7

I like your Jesus-with-a-whip, aCW. What film is that from? :think:

I had meant to add earlier about my apparent lack of sympathy for Bruce Jenner:

1. He didn't "transition" back in the '70s or '80s; he waited until it became all the rage and jumped on the bandwagon. So no courage.

2. His paraphilia ( liking to see himself dressed as a female) does not even fit the bill for transgenderism: He wasn't even a good candidate for the reassignment procedures, and must have know this. BUT.....

3. Nonetheless, he plunged ahead because his massive ego was hell-bent on a reality show and the mega-money to follow....

So I can't conjure up much sympathy for his supposed "confusion" (in fact, he is shrewd as heck) as he is lauded and awarded by media and advocacy groups.

But what is Jenner to you, that you should be so concerned for him? :think:

GFR7

We know what we are seeing in these photos: :think: ...... :AMR1: (the racists, haters, trolls depicted in the piece)

Notwithstanding, to masses of liberals and progressives the globe over, this is progress, enlightenment, love, joy, the crowning glory of post-modernism, the flower of their ideology.........:sam:

As for the one's background (Dad serving time for double murder, molestation) it is tragic and dreadful. :(

musterion

Geefer,

Dunno if you've ever looked into it, and I seriously doubt you'd want to, but sometime you may want to research this phrase: HIV AIDS BUG CHASERS. It is, as far as I know, the absolute nadir of self-destructive depravity.

GFR7

Geefer,

Dunno if you've ever looked into it, and I seriously doubt you'd want to, but sometime you may want to research this phrase: HIV AIDS BUG CHASERS. It is, as far as I know, the absolute nadir of self-destructive depravity.
Never heard of it, but thanks for pointing it out. Just Googled it: (yes, it is the apex of despair, for certain)

Bug Chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch
HIV for sexual thrill in astonishing craze

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

Arthur Brain

Art reminds me of a little boy who has found a shiny penny and thinks that it's value is priceless, when in reality it's really worth nothing (his use of Scripture in the context that he's using it in is worth absolutely nothing).

Hmm, being that I knew the monetary value of a penny (shiny or otherwise) as a kid I fail to see any relevance with this somewhat bizarre comparison. How am I taking this verse out of context exactly? I'm simply asking if it's all okay to lie and use all sorts of smutty innuendo (as you do) so how come you won't answer? I mean, I would have thought that if somebody had a righteous campaign there'd be no need for any of that but it is actually looked on favourably to lie and make up sleaze as you do is it? Pretty straightforward question aCW.

It surely can't be the case that your sleaze and lies aren't condoned?

:think:

Art needs to think about the Jesus who took a whip to people who were using a place of worship for business transactions. He needs to think about what Jesus would do to him and others that molest the minds, spirit and bodies of innocent youth, trample religious freedom and take God- given rights away from parents.

Trust me Art, when you and other LGBTQueer activists meet God on your personal judgment day, He'll be carrying more than a whip.

Oh, I'm well aware that Jesus wasn't all "nicey nice" and could be harsh with those who were abusing their authority etc, but I don't ever recall Him using lies and sexual innuendo in order to get His point across, do you?

:think:

Being that I'm not guilty of any of the stuff you've described above it's again, rather irrelevant.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Is Hating “Haters” Hateful? [From Pastor Scott Lively's book "Redeeming the Rainbow"]

"Hate has a pretty bad name in the world today. No one wants to be called a hater, especially Christians, which is probably why we get accused of it all the time by our opponents. Homosexuals are especially fond of calling people haters. They even invented the word homophobia, which means hate and fear of homosexuals, envisaged as a mental illness (a phobia is an anxiety disorder).

Dr. Lively seems to be rather upset by gay push-back, the nerve of these people.

Nah, I'm sure like any other Christian Pastor would, Scott Lively openly embraced a 47 page federal lawsuit charging him with "crimes against humanity":

Soros-funded "civil rights" group in NY files huge 47-page lawsuit in federal court accusing Pastor Scott Lively of "crimes against humanity" — for pro-family speeches in Uganda!

High-profile attack on religious expression begins.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12a/lively_ccr_lawsuit/index.html

demonstration_440.jpg

Harassing Pastor Lively's coffee house minutes after the suit was filed. They even posed for a photo for the media.
[New York Times photo]

Quote:
"I hate being called a homophobe. It has such an ugly connotation. Its especially unpleasant because, as a Christian, I’m supposed to have a reputation for loving people, not hating them. So I’ve worked
really hard over the years to try to get the homosexuals to stop calling me a homophobe. I’ve pointed out the difference between hating people and hating their behavior (loving the sinner but hating the sin). They hated that. Then I tried “walking my talk” by taking an ex-”gay” man who was dying of AIDS into my family. My wife and I and our children loved and cared for him during the last year of his life. They hated that even more."

I'd suggest that gays typically hate the idea of "ex-gay" and that Dr. Lively wilfully chooses to conflate things for his own benefit.

So people who want more out of life than disease, misery and death not to mention spending eternity in damnation, leave the homosexual lifestyle and often times homosexual desires behind so that Scott Lively will benefit from it?

In any case a person who has AIDS should be ex-any kind of sexual intercourse whatever the sexual preference is. ...

Perhaps you should focus more on why those who engage in an absolutely filthy behavior that goes against God's design for the human body are disproportionately contracting AIDS.

Quote:
"Then I began asking for guidance from homosexuals themselves: “Tell me, where is the line between homophobia and acceptable opposition to homosexuality?” I asked. “What if I just agree with the Bible that homosexuality is a sin no worse than any other sex outside of marriage?” “No, that‘s homophobic,” they replied".

Who are "they" exactly?

The same people who you stated above are "pushing back".

I would accept that as reasonable. But I suspect that Lively is only trying to make gay people appear unreasonable here.

Learn to appreciate satire Al.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satire?s=t

Quote:
“Suppose I talk only about the proven medical hazards of gay sex and try to discourage people from hurting themselves?“ “No, you can’t do that,” they said.

In the context of sexual intercourse generally there is nothing wrong with pointing out the dangers of any unsafe sex. However it is not an argument against specifically homosexual sex and that is what gay people will object to imo.

Review my posts throughout this 3 part thread showing CDC reports on how those who engage in homosex are disproportionately contracting STD's.

Quote:
“How about if I say that homosexuals have the option to change if they choose?” “Ridiculous” they answered.

Yes, why should they even think about changing what comes naturally to them?
Because homophobic bigots tell them to isn't a good reason imo.

But Al, Scott Lively will "benefit" from it.

Quote:
“Maybe I could just be completely positive, say nothing about homosexuality, and focus only on promoting the natural family and traditional marriage?” “That’s really hateful,” they replied.

Yes, gay people are probably all too well aware that when specifically Lively talks about good traditional family values it's really code for claiming that gay people are without similar standards within a gay context. But nice try anyway Dr. Lively.

Explain what "traditional family values" means in a homosexual context Al.

TERRYDJDAN.jpg

Quote:
"After I while, I realized that the only way I could get them to stop calling me a homophobe was to start agreeing with them about everything. But here’s my dilemma: I honestly believe the Bible,
which says that homosexuality is wrong and harmful and that all sex belongs within marriage."

Yes and so is the eating of shellfish, ...I'm sure I mentioned this before?

Your penny is so shiny Al.

Shiny-Penny-Tour-Day.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4352326&postcount=8546

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So the "updated" version of biblical morality is the acceptance of adultery, incest, homosexuality and bestiality*?

I am sure the man will marry the dolphin of his dreams. And I am also sure that the guy who says he gets messages to him from watching television is justified in beating his father to death with a hammer because the TV told him so.

Eeeeeee eee eeee eee

People aren't going to turn out in large numbers and marry dolphins. You should know that the websites that tell you this are merely marshaling every single solitary instance in the great big wide world to "prove" to you that gay marriage is like bestiality.

Your LGBTQueer movement isn't turning out in large numbers to mock God's institution of marriage, so what's your point?

You probably are unable to even consider that man on animal sex also shows that heterosexual sex is like bestiality as well.

In the words of homosexual pioneer/icon Frank Kameny:

“Bestiality is not my thing … But it seems to be a harmless foible or idiosyncrasy of some people. So, as long as the animal doesn’t mind (and the animal rarely does), I don’t mind, and I don’t see why anyone else should.”
http://americansfortruth.com/2010/06/24/gay-icon-frank-kameny-condemns-aftah-truth-academy/

obama_gay_benefits_homosexual_activists.jpg

"No Frank, you cannot take Bo out for a walk."

We all cherry-pick our reality from what God has offered us in his infinitely large banquet. You and I are going to end the day with a totally different bowl of cherries.

It's a meal of apples and oranges. Just be aware that some of us are making up a tasty fruit salad of apple bits and orange segments from the menu.

It would be a boring world if we all thought alike. Go forward and harvest what you can from the Lord's cherry orchard cosmos.
But try to be kind.

So homosexuality, incest and bestiality are now a part of God's "tasty fruit salad"?

Eeeeeee eee eeee eee

Nazaroo

musterion

aCW:I couldn't resist posting this for you; I immediately thought of you.

:idea: Wonder where he learned to dance like that? :think:

VIDEO: Little boy twerks at Pride parade and upsets homophobes

Prideboy2.png

LINK TO VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8YR9IV9Alc

He's likely already been reduced to a catamite, so someday he'll go on to recruit other children.

I notice Traci and the usual sodomy fans are not around at the moment. Odd, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.