Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Everyone has their favorite Bible passage and verses, I would suggest that you make this one yours (heck, even have it tattooed on your arm) :

Galatians 6:7
Maybe he does.

If you are familiar with the Bible, you might have picked up that God also declares anyone who eats shellfish an "abomination."

If you go to Red Lobster after Sunday services, I might suggest you think again.

By the way, I already have one tattoo on my right forearm. It reads:

TATTOO

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
And yes, Jenner deserves to live out his farce. I pretend no other sentiment toward him ......

I wish more people would realize that being born with different sex organs or endowed with a different metabolism and sexual identity than one's body should express happens a lot.

My wife and I both worked in health care...

She worked in the nursery and I worked in oncology.

She told me about a half dozen times in her 6 years helping mothers give birth a baby was born a little mixed up...

So why do you LGBTQ'ers lump the gender confused in with the sexually confused?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Everyone has their favorite Bible passage and verses [Al], I would suggest that you make this one yours (heck, even have it tattooed on your arm) :

Maybe he does.

If you are familiar with the Bible, you might have picked up that God also declares anyone who eats shellfish an "abomination."

If you go to Red Lobster after Sunday services, I might suggest you think again.

By the way, I already have one tattoo on my right forearm. It reads:

TATTOO

Dear ‘God hates Shrimp’ people: the menu has been updated
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4218930&postcount=5531

keep-calm-and-throw-some-shrimp-on-the-barbie.png

alwight

Everyone has their favorite Bible passage and verses, I would suggest that you make this one yours (heck, even have it tattooed on your arm) :

Well, I rather like this one aCW: Proverbs 11:29 "He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind". :up:

GFR7

I wish more people would realize that being born with different sex organs or endowed with a different metabolism and sexual identity than one's body should express happens a lot.

My wife and I both worked in health care...

She worked in the nursery and I worked in oncology.

She told me about a half dozen times in her 6 years helping mothers give birth a baby was born a little mixed up. Back then, instead of waiting to see how the child would naturally develop according to God's plan, the doctors/parents would declare at birth to have their child "made" into one sex or another.

The result of this has led to horrific lives of people who were never comfortable in the sexual role that was forced on them. It often led to suicide.

I had two cancer patients in 14 years who had two sets of different sexual equipment. And I respected them as human beings.

I would never pronounce these unfortunate people as "farces."

But that's just me. I know many are disgusted and alarmed by these matters.
Well, I am a strange case because I had some of this in my family, and was surrounded by alot of it for years, I went from being too sympathetic to burnt out and aloof. :nono:

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Hey, if I can ignore 1 Corinthians 13, why not Proverbs 6: 16-19 as well ?

I suppose I could look at this two ways:

1). You snotty nosed kids (pagans and atheists) are at least reading the Holy Bible, and hopefully someday maybe you'll look for the true meaning of the passages and verses that you're reading.

2). On the other hand, you're having way too much fun taking God's Word out of context and hence mocking Him.

Have I mentioned that God doesn't like to be mocked Al?

Perhaps you can explain how Corinthians and this passage are somehow taken out of context? Where do either condone lying or your invented up sleaze? It seems pretty clear that your deliberate antics on here are frowned upon at the very best. If we follow your example does that mean we can all make up lying slurs and sexual luridness about other posters and it's all fine and dandy?

Or is it rather the case that you'd sooner ignore the bible because giving up your childish "mockery" means so much more to you? Which one is it?

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Proverbs 6: 16-19 seems to be referring to you aCW, God hates you.:angrymob:

I suppose I could look at this two ways:

1). You snotty nosed kids (pagans and atheists) are at least reading the Holy Bible, and hopefully someday maybe you'll look for the true meaning of the passages and verses that you're reading.

2). On the other hand, you're having way too much fun taking God's Word out of context and hence mocking Him.

Have I mentioned that God doesn't like to be mocked Al?

Perhaps you can explain how Corinthians and this passage are somehow taken out of context? Where do either condone lying or your invented up sleaze? It seems pretty clear that your deliberate antics on here are frowned upon at the very best. If we follow your example does that mean we can all make up lying slurs and sexual luridness about other posters and it's all fine and dandy?

Or is it rather the case that you'd sooner ignore the bible because giving up your childish "mockery" means so much more to you? Which one is it?

:idunno:

Give it a rest Drama Queen. Quit cherry picking passages/verses that when taken out of context meet your agenda and start looking for the truth behind those and other passages and verses.

f487b45c55165d65253f5262ccaaf0bc.jpg

Arthur Brain

Give it a rest Drama Queen. Quit cherry picking passages/verses that when taken out of context meet your agenda and start looking for the truth behind those and other passages and verses.

Hmm, how is it being a drama queen to ask you to explain how any of these verses that obviously disapprove of lying and making up sleaze/innuendo are taken out of context exactly? Corinthians speaks for itself and about as plain as it can get. So how come you still think it's okay to do all the lying stuff that you do?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Hmm, how is it being a drama queen to ask you to explain how any of these verses that obviously disapprove of lying and making up sleaze/innuendo are taken out of context exactly? Corinthians speaks for itself and about as plain as it can get. So how come you still think it's okay to do all the lying stuff that you do?

:think:

Since you're all of the sudden so interested in the Bible, why don't you get together with one of TOL's theologians and he or she can explain the true meaning behind the entire passage that you're so fixated on? Who knows, once you've started learning the truth, maybe you'll want more.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Dear ‘God hates Shrimp’ people: the menu has been updated:

We can certainly "update" the Bible. That's what folks have been doing for 2,000 years. And that's where the more accurate translations come from.

But the text will largely remain the same, won't it?

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but the acceptance of sexual immorality (adultery, incest, homosexuality, bestiality) wasn't included in the "update".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gotta love Scott Lively. While updating the table of contents I came across his book

Cover.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/

and this segment entitled:

Is Hating “Haters” Hateful?

"Hate has a pretty bad name in the world today. No one wants to be called a hater, especially Christians, which is probably why we get accused of it all the time by our opponents. Homosexuals
are especially fond of calling people haters. They even invented the word homophobia, which means hate and fear of homosexuals, envisaged as a mental illness (a phobia is an anxiety disorder).
I hate being called a homophobe. It has such an ugly connotation. Its especially unpleasant because, as a Christian, I’m supposed to have a reputation for loving people, not hating them. So I’ve worked
really hard over the years to try to get the homosexuals to stop calling me a homophobe. I’ve pointed out the difference between hating people and hating their behavior (loving the sinner but hating the sin). They hated that. Then I tried “walking my talk” by taking an ex-”gay” man who was dying of AIDS into my family. My wife and I and our children loved and cared for him during the last year of his life. They hated that even more.
Then I began asking for guidance from homosexuals themselves: “Tell me, where is the line between homophobia and acceptable opposition to homosexuality?” I asked. “What if I just agree with the Bible that homosexuality is a sin no worse than any other sex outside of marriage?” “No, that‘s homophobic,” they replied. “Suppose I talk only about the proven medical hazards of gay sex and try to discourage people from hurting themselves?“ “No, you can’t do that,” they said. “How about if I
say that homosexuals have the option to change if they choose?” “Ridiculous” they answered. “Maybe I could just be completely positive, say nothing about homosexuality, and focus only on promoting the natural family and traditional marriage?” “That’s really hateful,” they replied.
After I while, I realized that the only way I could get them to stop calling me a homophobe was to start agreeing with them about everything. But here’s my dilemma: I honestly believe the Bible,
which says that homosexuality is wrong and harmful and that all sex belongs within marriage. I’ve also read the professional studies and know that “gay” sex hurts people because it goes against the
design of their bodies. And I’m friends with a number of former homosexuals who are now married and living heterosexual lives. Do I have to give up my religion? Ignore scientific facts? Betray my
friends? Is that the only way to avoid being called a hater and a homophobe?
There’s no escape. A homophobe is anyone who, for any reason, disapproves of homosexuality in any way, shape, manner, form or degree. This leaves me with just two choices: agree that everything
about homosexuality is natural, normal, healthy, moral and worthy to be celebrated OR be labeled as a mentally ill, hate-filled bigot
Am I wrong? Is there any way to openly disapprove of homosexuality without being a homophobe?
“Gay” leaders, please set me straight on this."

Read more: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-12_Complete.pdf

Art, Al, aikido7, set us straight on this.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Well, I am a strange case because I had some of this in my family, and was surrounded by alot of it for years, I went from being too sympathetic to burnt out and aloof. :nono:
Interesting it would crop up genetically so often in your family.
My wife and I saw individual cases, but not to that degree.

There was a famous big band leader named Billy Tipton. When he died, they found out in the morgue that he had been a woman all along.

Strange story. But unlike the people we both are talking about, she was born one sex but lived as another. No genital morphing was involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Tipton

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

Dear ‘God hates Shrimp’ people: the menu has been updated:

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but the acceptance of sexual immorality (adultery, incest, homosexuality, bestiality) wasn't included in the "update".
I think you would be surprised if you study the Bible in detail--particularly the Hebrew Bible (what we call the "Old" Testament.).

Again (*sigh*) what we call "sexual immorality" was seen quite differently by the ancients.

"The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there"

--J.P. Hartley

Arthur Brain

Since you're all of the sudden so interested in the Bible, why don't you get together with one of TOL's theologians and he or she can explain the true meaning behind the entire passage that you're so fixated on? Who knows, once you've started learning the truth, maybe you'll want more.

But why can't you explain this apparent "true meaning" yourself? I mean, if your example is anything to go by then any sort of sexual lies and innuendo goes as you've frequently shown throughout parts 1-3 of this blog. It seems blatantly obvious to me that the likes of that have zero to do with love so maybe you can justify that with Corinthians? It really is okay to do that is it and I've missed out on some "deeper meaning" that you're privy to?

C'mon dude, help a guy out here. If it's okay for you to come up with all sorts of lurid stuff then at least explain why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I think you would be surprised if you study the Bible in detail--particularly the Hebrew Bible (what we call the "Old" Testament.).

Again (*sigh*) what we call "sexual immorality" was seen quite differently by the ancients.

"The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there"

--J.P. Hartley

So the "updated" version of biblical morality is the acceptance of adultery, incest, homosexuality and bestiality*?

*As long as brother and sister, man and beast, etc. have...

a loving union

i.e. relationships with

love and respect
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349141&postcount=8436

Speaking of love and respect:

Man Sues Government For Right To Marry Dolphin

Feb. 6, 2015

Malcolm Brenner, the controversial subject of a documentary detailing his year-long love affair with a dolphin in the 70s, inspired a SeaWorld trainer to sue the government for the right to marry his new mistress, Sally. Carl Sanders, a SeaWorld trainer for over 20 years, says that Sally is a perfect specimen of Dolphin, the majestic sea creature considered to be the third most intelligent species in the world.

“Sally is obviously not her real name,” said Sanders in a press conference earlier this morning. “She is known in the dolphin world as Eeeeeee eee eeee ee. Sally is what her human captors called her, as if she wasn’t important enough to dignify learning the correct pronunciation and intonation.”

Reporters asked him why he had a preference for dolphins, what was so special about Sally, and if he thought he could win this thing....

Please don't read more: http://empirenews.net/man-sues-government-for-right-to-marry-dolphin/

Man-Sues-Government-For-Right-To-Marry-Dolphin.jpg

Eeeeeee eee eeee eee aka Sally

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

But why can't you explain this apparent "true meaning" yourself? I mean, if your example is anything to go by then any sort of sexual lies and innuendo goes as you've frequently shown throughout parts 1-3 of this blog. It seems blatantly obvious to me that the likes of that have zero to do with love so maybe you can justify that with Corinthians? It really is okay to do that is it and I've missed out on some "deeper meaning" that you're privy to?

C'mon dude, help a guy out here. If it's okay for you to come up with all sorts of lurid stuff then at least explain why?

Ya know Art, after reading and rereading the passage that you're anal retentively obsessed with you were so gracious to share with me, I've seen the errs in my ways.

While you do defend an absolutely filthy unnatural behavior, one that brings disease, misery and early death to those who engage in it; and while you defend a jack booted thug agenda, one that molests the minds, souls and bodies of innocent children, an agenda that steals rights away from loving parents, an agenda that persecutes Christians for standing up for God's Word, I personally don't think that you're a sodomite.

Even though you're a 44 year old bachelor who never talks about marriage or having a girlfriend, I'm convinced that you're just plain modest and that you have one of those hot hot hot ping pong cheerleaders stashed away someplace.

Oh and Art, about those lisp jokes. I apologize profusely for saying that I had to clean the lisp from your pathetic rants from the inside of my computer monitor screen. As it turned out my wife watered the plant that is on the shelf above the computer I'm using and it dripped down, giving an appearance of a fag's lisp spray.

So there ya have it Art, I'm sleazy sexual innuendo free and it's all because of your vast pagan knowledge of Holy Scripture!

free-at-last-ppt-splash-300x217.png

Arthur Brain

Ya know Art, after reading and rereading the passage that you're so obsessed with you were so gracious to share with me, I've seen the errs in my ways.

While you do defend an absolutely filthy unnatural behavior. one that brings disease, misery and early death to those who engage in it; and while you defend a jack booted thug agenda, one that molests the minds, souls and bodies of innocent children, an agenda that steals rights away from loving parents, an agenda that persecutes Christians for standing up for God's Word, I personally don't think that you're a sodomite.

Even though you're a 44 year old bachelor who never talks about marriage or having a girlfriend, I'm convinced that you're just plain modest and that you have one of those hot hot hot ping pong cheerleaders stashed away someplace.

Oh and Art, about those lisp jokes. I apologize profusely for saying that I had to clean the lisp from your pathetic rants from the inside of my computer monitor screen. As it turned out my wife watered the plant that is on the shelf above the computer I'm using and it dripped down, giving an appearance of a fag's lisp spray.

So there ya have it Art, I'm sleazy sexual innuendo free and it's all because of your vast pagan knowledge of Holy Scripture!

My word, now this really is the definition of a drama queen rant, and all because I simply asked you to explain whether it's okay to concoct up lies and sexual innuendo as you do, despite it being at odds with a plain reading of bible passages unless there was something I was missing? What's got you so hot under the collar dude? If you can't explain you could have simply said so...

Oh, and not only have you managed to get my age wrong, you have no idea about my personal life for fairly obvious reasons. :)

Now, if you can actually get around to answering how your lurid antics correlate with the book you venerate so much? If you can of course...

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.