Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

(And here I thought that WizardofOz aka Aaron, aka Captain Obvious was the only pagan well versed on Holy Scripture).

But but but Art, I typed in "Corinthians and sleazy innuendos" into a search engine and came up with absolutely nothing. Can I call a friend?.

After wiping off the lisp spray from the inside of my computer monitor from yet another vicious Art Brain rant , I've come to the conclusion that you don't wish to discuss the meaning of Matthew 22: 37-40.

(Psst: Art, this is not loving God with all your heart, soul and mind nor is it loving your neighbor as yourself) :

It's pointless for you to have a discussion with anybody about love as you're obviously unfamiliar with how it's defined in the bible and are just rather embarrassingly flailing about here. If you're ignorant about as to how love is defined then how can you possibly have any legitimacy in talking about it? You even have the book of the bible in which the passage is contained and are too lazy to search out the famous passage? Why is that?

Arthur Brain

Okay, I've seen you cringe enough now aCW so here is the passage in question:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13:+4-8&version=NIV

1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Now then, perhaps you can explain how lying, inventing sleaze and innuendo up about people falls under any of that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(And here I thought that WizardofOz aka Aaron, aka Captain Obvious was the only pagan well versed on Holy Scripture).

But but but Art, I typed in "Corinthians and sleazy innuendos" into a search engine and came up with absolutely nothing. Can I call a friend?.

After wiping off the lisp spray from the inside of my computer monitor from yet another vicious Art Brain rant , I've come to the conclusion that you don't wish to discuss the meaning of Matthew 22: 37-40.

(Psst: Art, this is not loving God with all your heart, soul and mind nor is it loving your neighbor as yourself) :

It's pointless for you to have a discussion with anybody about love as you're obviously unfamiliar with how it's defined in the bible and are just rather embarrassingly flailing about here. If you're ignorant about as to how love is defined then how can you possibly have any legitimacy in talking about it? You even have the book of the bible in which the passage is contained and are too lazy to search out the famous passage? Why is that?

Okay, I've seen you cringe enough now aCW so here is the passage in question:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13:+4-8&version=NIV

1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Now then, perhaps you can explain how lying, inventing sleaze and innuendo up about people falls under any of that?

While Luke 6:37 is by hands down the favorite misquoted verse used by pagans and atheists, I do recall lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) trying to pull a guilt trip on me numerous times by using the above.

Nowhere in Holy Scripture does God say that you have to be nice, respectful or tolerant of evil behavior.

The behavior and agenda that you and others on here have unapologetically defended Art is without a doubt evil.

When righteous laws are once again enforced and those who proudly and unrepentantly promote evil are behind bars and those sexually confused people who wish to be helped are able to get it, then I'll be nice with cherries on top.

On that note...

Moving on.

Arthur Brain

While Luke 6:37 is by hands down the favorite misquoted verse used by pagans and atheists, I do recall lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) trying to pull a guilt trip on me numerous times by using the above.

Nowhere in Holy Scripture does God say that you have to be nice, respectful or tolerant of evil behavior.

The behavior and agenda that you and others on here have unapologetically defended Art is without a doubt evil.

When righteous laws are once again enforced and those who unrepentantly promote evil are behind bars and those sexually confused people who wish to be helped are able to get it, then I'll be nice with cherries on top.

On that note...

Moving on.

LMOHM would have rebuked you with the verse and with good reason. He, as a Christian was fed up of seeing your bile. Why didn't you listen? Too proud? What on earth in there is to misquote? I provided you with a direct quote and it's no wonder you're so reticent to address how your lies, sleaze and innuendo can't exactly be justified because you must know that they can't? By all means tell me how I've misquoted the passage by simply directing you to a word for word link?

Every time you lie, invent lurid sleaze and sexual slurs up about another poster you're going against the very book you venerate so much. If you can't formulate a position or argument without resorting to any of the above then what does that say about you?

Else tell me how you can justify them, because you can surely fight your 'crusade' without?

:think:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
LMOHM would have rebuked you with the verse and with good reason. He, as a Christian was fed up of seeing your bile. Why didn't you listen? Too proud? What on earth in there is to misquote? I provided you with a direct quote and it's no wonder you're so reticent to address how your lies, sleaze and innuendo can't exactly be justified because you must know that they can't? By all means tell me how I've misquoted the passage by simply directing you to a word for word link?

Every time you lie, invent lurid sleaze and sexual slurs up about another poster you're going against the very book you venerate so much. If you can't formulate a position or argument resorting to any of the above then what does that say about you?

Else tell me how you can justify them, because you can surely fight your 'crusade' without?

:think:

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and put your evil ways behind you and rejoice with the truth Art.

tumblr_lx43krEBlj1r0opwzo1_500.jpg

I would ask you to show me where in Scripture God approves of homosexuality and the agenda that has gone along with it since homosexuality was decriminalized, but...

been there, heard that.

Arthur Brain

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and put your evil ways behind you and rejoice with the truth Art.

Oh, I've no problem with you quoting the passage in full as it impacts nought on the salient message and definition of love as given earlier. Your highlighted part rather backfires considering how many lurid and sleazy lies you've concocted during your tenure here. Am I to ascertain from this that you no longer intend to do so?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, I've no problem with you quoting the passage in full as it impacts nought on the salient message and definition of love as given earlier.

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth" puts a whole different perspective on the passage doesn't it Art?

Your highlighted part rather backfires considering how many lurid and sleazy lies you've concocted during your tenure here.
Am I to ascertain from this that you no longer intend to do so?

I haven't mocked one person in this 3 part thread that doesn't need to get down on his or her knees and beg for God's forgiveness for the evil that they promote.

When are you going to do that Art?

knees.jpg

Arthur Brain

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth" puts a whole different perspective on the passage doesn't it Art?

Not at all unless deliberately lying and inventing sleaze about people etc counts as 'rejoicing with the truth'? If it does then please explain how? That's what you've done after all, have been banned for it on several occasions and yet still haven't apologized for it?

I haven't mocked one person in this 3 part thread that doesn't need to get down on his or her knees and beg for God's forgiveness for the evil that they promote.

You haven't effectively mocked anyone since part one of this thread, let alone now. You've been too proud to accept rebuke from fellow Christians about your behaviour, you've boasted about your own thread, (despite the fact that without you propping it up it would have died back in part 1) and you've come up with all sorts of smutty lies about several posters across the board. What does Corinthians say about love in relation to pride, boasting and lies again? After all, you can't exactly feign ignorance about the passage now, if indeed that's what you were doing before.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Not at all unless deliberately lying and inventing sleaze about people etc counts as 'rejoicing with the truth'? If it does then please explain how? That's what you've done after all, have been banned for it on several occasions and yet still haven't apologized for it?

I've speculated that some of the people in this thread (you being one of them) who proudly and unrepentantly defend and promote an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior with an agenda that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent youth to the ways of perversion and crushes religious freedom and parental rights, very well might be engaging in that behavior themselves.

index.php

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You haven't effectively mocked anyone since part one of this thread, let alone now.

(Note to self: Use more lisping jokes).

You've been too proud to accept rebuke from fellow Christians about your behaviour, you've boasted about your own thread, (despite the fact that without you propping it up it would have died back in part 1) and you've come up with all sorts of smutty lies about several posters across the board. What does Corinthians say about love in relation to pride, boasting and lies again? After all, you can't exactly feign ignorance about the passage now, if indeed that's what you were doing before.

So Art, as you rapidly approach that dreaded 46.6 year mark in the life of a...ahem...single male, when are you going to repent your evil ways and beg for God's forgiveness?

Up next: more table of contents! (Because the table of contents doesn't lie).

Arthur Brain

I've speculated that some of the people in this thread (you being one of them) who proudly and unrepentantly defend and promote an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior with an agenda that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent youth to the ways of perversion and crushes religious freedom and parental rights, very well might be engaging in that behavior themselves.

No, you haven't. You've used numerous vulgar insinuations against anybody who hasn't 'dropped in line' with the "premise" of your OP, from left to right, from Christian to atheist alike. That isn't "speculation", it's just acting like an incredibly immature adult at best. The only thing I defend is that consenting adults - be they straight or gay - have the right to private lives free of interference by people like yourself simply because they don't live up to your moral standards, because it's blatantly clear by now that you don't give a hoot about the bible if it gets in the way of your own blog here.

I'm sorry Corinthians gives you such a headache, but it's not my fault if you can't get over your own pride and boastfulness to even admit that lying and inventing vulgar and completely unnecessary sleaze up about folk doesn't tie in with the book you supposedly venerate so much (up to a point).

(Note to self: Use more lisping jokes).

Eh, feel free. None of them were exactly funny or original the first time around never mind the seven hundred and thirty second and they'll only make you look ever more pathetic the more you indulge, as well as ignoring the bible definition of love which would hardly endorse any of it as you're well aware.

So Art, as you rapidly approach that dreaded 46.6 year mark in the life of a...ahem...single male, when are you going to repent your evil ways and beg for God's forgiveness?

Up next: more table of contents! (Because the table of contents doesn't lie).

Oh dear, and now the "ahem" insinuations regarding age? I wouldn't mind so much if you actually had some sharp wit going on (although even that wouldn't absolve you from conveniently ignoring Corinthians) but it's just the same old boring, tired and pathetic rubbish from you thinly veiled over and over again...

It's just sad.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of shortened lifespans:

I was looking at this article entitled

Top Ten Best Ways to Shorten Your Life

and was wondering how many of these relate to my good buddy Art Brain.

Let's see:

1. Smoke

Smoking is a fantastic way to not only to shorten your life, but to reduce your quality of life too...

Although those who engage in homosex disproportionately smoke cigarettes, I get the feeling that Art Brain doesn't. Correct me if I'm wrong here Art.

2. Bad Driving / No Seatbelt

I picture Art Brain on a scooter. Do they have seatbelts?

91fe47e6a1a9264567fa128977a37c2b.jpg

3. Don't Exercise

Art Brain was a world class ping pong player in his youth, but the question is: Does hitting a little white ball back and forth across a table constitute exercise?

4. Don't Eat Fruits and Vegetables

Does a nut eat fruits?

5. Be Stressed
Being stressed is a fantastic way to shorten your life. Not only does chronic stress damage tissues in the body through the continual exposure to harmful stress hormones, it also makes you no fun to be around..

The stress that TOL's Queen of Denial puts himself through just writing one of his brilliant posts must take months off of his life.

6. Dislike Aging

See #10.

7. Don't Get Screened

Is that the same thing as "getting tested"?

8. Eat Lots

Based on Art's picture in another thread...food isn't a problem.

9. Skip Church / Services

I doubt that taking a verse in Corinthians in a internet forum out of context is considered going to church.

10. Don't Have Friends / Spouse
You can even use your social life to shorten your life expectancy. By avoiding friends and not being in an intimate relationship (like a marriage), your life span decreases.

We gotta find Art a woman...

http://longevity.about.com/od/agethieves/tp/shorten_life_expectancy.htm

Arthur Brain

Speaking of shortened lifespans:

I was looking at this article entitled

Top Ten Best Ways to Shorten Your Life

and was wondering how many of these relate to my good buddy Art Brain.

Let's see:

1. Smoke

Smoking is a fantastic way to not only to shorten your life, but to reduce your quality of life too...

Although those who engage in homosex disproportionately smoke cigarettes, I get the feeling that Art Brain doesn't. Correct me if I'm wrong here Art.

2. Bad Driving / No Seatbelt

I picture Art Brain on a scooter. Do they have seatbelts?

91fe47e6a1a9264567fa128977a37c2b.jpg

3. Don't Exercise

Art Brain was a world class ping pong player in his youth, but the question is: Does hitting a little white ball back and forth across a table constitute exercise?

4. Don't Eat Fruits and Vegetables

Does a nut eat fruits?

5. Be Stressed
Being stressed is a fantastic way to shorten your life. Not only does chronic stress damage tissues in the body through the continual exposure to harmful stress hormones, it also makes you no fun to be around..

The stress that TOL's Queen of Denial puts himself through just writing one of his brilliant posts must take months off of his life.

6. Dislike Aging

See #10.

7. Don't Get Screened

Is that the same thing as "getting tested"?

8. Eat Lots

Based on Art's picture in another thread...food isn't a problem.

9. Skip Church / Services

I doubt that taking a verse in Corinthians in a internet forum out of context is considered going to church.

10. Don't Have Friends / Spouse
You can even use your social life to shorten your life expectancy. By avoiding friends and not being in an intimate relationship (like a marriage), your life span decreases.

We gotta find Art a woman...

http://longevity.about.com/od/agethieves/tp/shorten_life_expectancy.htm

Oh wow, at first I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or just plain creeped out by the amount of effort you put into this post. Then I was sure and just creeped out...:chuckle:

Funny how homosexuality isn't on this list isn't it btw?

I smoke aCW although I hope to quit in the non too distant.

Don't drive so no points there...(which is a good thing if you have a licence to over here)

I was never a 'world class' table tennis player but I was adept at it and if you think a proper game doesn't give you an exercise workout then you clearly aren't or weren't...

There's no stress involved where it comes to addressing you doofus. It's like having a forehand smash shot in table tennis where your opponent is out of sight...or even a backhand one for that matter...

Where it comes to my profile picture then I'm not embarrassed about it. It's been there for ages and I'm slim, always have been. So? How about you put up yours?

Where it comes to friends I have regular ones I see on practically a daily basis as well as conversing with those on the internet. Sorry to disappoint if you imagined otherwise. Heck, even my profile pic shows an obvious friend...

Not that you actually know anything about my personal life but you talking about setting anybody up with a woman is hysterical in its way...

As to the rest - meh - this is just really desperate now aCW. It's almost pitiable.

Then again it's not me you've got the real issue with, it's that "pesky" passage out of the bible where lies, sleaze and innuendo don't fall under the remit of love. Sorry for pointing it out to you again (as LMOHM had previously done so) so up to you if you want to continue with this whole ego thing...

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I should stress that I don't actually smoke aCW himself as that really would be an incentive to quit the habit...:eek:

Yes, I know folks, terrible joke but I bet one of you laughed somewhere on this planet...

TracerBullet

tumblr_lx43krEBlj1r0opwzo1_500.jpg

I would ask you to show me where in Scripture God approves of homosexuality and the agenda that has gone along with it since homosexuality was decriminalized, but...

been there, heard that.

So...once again. If gays are as horrible and as evil as you claim, why do you have to rely on fake science, false claims and slanderous attacks?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh wow, at first I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or just plain creeped out by the amount of effort you put into this post. Then I was sure and just creeped out...:chuckle:

You were in the red zone, I had to change the subject.

Drama-meter.jpg

Funny how homosexuality isn't on this list isn't it btw?

I don't think that the article was addressing 1-2% of the population, but #7 would apply to those who engage in homosexual behavior.

I smoke aCW although I hope to quit in the non too distant.

http://www.thedccenter.org/facts_smoking.html

Don't drive so no points there...(which is a good thing if you have a licence to over here)

Good, the world doesn't need another drama queen out on the road.

I was never a 'world class' table tennis player but I was adept at it and if you think a proper game doesn't give you an exercise workout then you clearly aren't or weren't...

Such a manly game.

There's no stress involved where it comes to addressing you doofus. It's like having a forehand smash shot in table tennis where your opponent is out of sight...or even a backhand one for that matter...

The stress is in the behavior and agenda that you defend (you're defending a lie and that has to be stressful Art).

Where it comes to my profile picture then I'm not embarrassed about it. It's been there for ages and I'm slim, always have been. So? How about you put up yours?

Let's just say that I'm not a 98 lb. weakling.

Where it comes to friends I have regular ones I see on practically a daily basis as well as conversing with those on the internet. Sorry to disappoint if you imagined otherwise. Heck, even my profile pic shows an obvious friend...

Not that you actually know anything about my personal life but you talking about setting anybody up with a woman is hysterical in its way...

As to the rest - meh - this is just really desperate now aCW. It's almost pitiable.

I'd recommend that you find a good Christian woman who helps lead you to Christ.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Note to self: Email 1 Corinthians 13 to Matt Barber, as his lack of love is quite disturbing).

June 8, 2015

One screwed up Jenner-ation

mbarber_c.jpg

If I see that creepy Vanity Fair cover of Bruce Jenner come across my Facebook feed just one more time, I'm going to gouge out my eyeballs and bleach the sockets.

Ladies, please, if you ever again struggle with body image, just know that those stupid chick magazines you thumb through every day while nibbling arugula and baby carrots like some bulimic bunny, can, through the simple magic of $200,000 in plastic surgery and enough airbrushing to power a windmill farm, make a 65-year-old mentally ill man look, sort of, like a 35-year-old country club ninny. Brucie baby ain't got nothin' on you, sweetheart, I promise. It's all fake as the rubber grapes on grandma's centerpiece. You are you, he is he, and the cover models on your silly mags don't look a stitch like that.

So, since it's apparently a slow news day when the Islamic State announces its intention to slip nukes across Obama's wide-open southern borders,
http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/isis-schemes-to-sneak-nukes-into-u-s/

and since America is singularly focused on one man's sorry stab at genital alchemy, I thought I'd add some more bub to the hubbub.

First, some basic housekeeping – the obvious. Bruce Jenner remains a man in every cell of his body and every corner of his soul. It's simple third-grade biology. "Caitlyn Jenner" is a figment of his imagination. "She" is every bit the lady that Johnny Depp is the pirate. Everyone tethered to reality knows this.

Still, in today's America, it's "The Emperor's New Clothes" meets George Orwell. We must all pretend that a man in a dress who has some surgical work is magically a woman – a courageous "hero," no less – or face the wrath of the "progressive" power set.

"It takes courage to share your story," tweeted our social-engineer-in-chief after "Caitlyn's" big reveal, while actual American hero Chris Kyle's widowed bride is still waiting for some Twitter love from the sleazy Preezy of the United Steezy.

Bruce Jenner is worthy of pity and prayer, not adulation. Yet in a world that calls evil good and good evil, it is adulation he gets. It's not my intention to single out Jenner – he's done a capital job of that on his own – or to pick on him in the least. In fact, back in February I penned a heartfelt appeal to Bruce.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/an-appeal-to-bruce-jenner/

He emailed me afterward (Bruce, my offer remains open).

Bruce Jenner is a big boy. He's a former college football player and a Gold Medal Olympian. But the fact remains; he's also a deeply disturbed man, both mentally, spiritually and, if he follows this self-destructive primrose path to its bitter end, physically.

Even so, the greater problem is that, beyond all this, Bruce, who, for some inexplicable reason, has achieved a position of profound influence in our culture, will, no doubt, take a multitude of equally disturbed folks down with him. The public train wreck that is his life represents a microcosm of everything wrong with America.

So where's it all leading?

To chaos.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/mbarber/150608

Status
Not open for further replies.